The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Thanks for Theron Shan. <3 <3 <3 This is a love thread, haters make your own lol.

DarthEnrique

Update to the below quote....I screwed it up. There was no option to reromance him. Excuse me while I go cry over Theron....lol (it's not really lol :( )

I am pretty frustrated that my 7 year old main is now screwed over. :D

:(:rak_frown::jawa_frown:

I figure this is the best place to ask...but I played through on my main to just before Umbara (I was avoiding it because I knew what happened), and I ended up ending the romance with Theron before Umbara. :( I was planning on starting it along with the update today...and did not want my character to be "betrayed" in the story...now I feel stupid. My fiancé told me I made a mistake, knowing he's my favourite. :p

Does anyone know if you can resume it with the Nathema stuff, or should i just create a new version of my main and pretend i wasn't such an impulsive gamer? :D

Update to the below quote....I screwed it up. There was no option to reromance him. Excuse me while I go cry over Theron....lol (it's not really lol :( )

I am pretty frustrated that my 7 year old main is now screwed over. :D

:(:rak_frown::jawa_frown:

Sorry to hear and I understand your frustration, I recently encountered a romance bug in Nathema with Theron with a character I've had for 4+ years. To fast track the romance if you'd like to you can create an instant KOTFE 60 character, play till chapter 9 and lock in the Theron romance then jump straight into (once you hit level 70) Iokath/Umbara/Copero/Nathema and do those and end in marriage. :)

Edited by BlueShiftRecall

haha that worked out well though! republic/Organa family that is. All my sith has is a dad that is the greatest enemy of the republic. My explanation for my Sith is her powerful, and very much in the Eugenics stuff. the mother being the descendant of Exar Kun, seemed a nice little experiment for a kid to Vitiate, and she was willing. didn't know if vitiate knows about the girl, didn't care. She got what she wanted. And Saf became everything she'd wanted too, lol. Emperor's Wrath, Darth, feared by the entire dark council, and then ruler of the galaxy for a time with the Alliance. Not the nicest mother though xD . Through mum she's descended from one of the 11 sith order founders (Sorzus Syn), Exar Kun. So most of the names are fallen jedi one way or another xD , add in Vitiate and she was, genetically, set up for war and to conquer.

Though Jenny's ritual thing is intriguing to me as that would mean (in my story) that Saf is the cut-content 4th sibling, if that were the case lol.

Yeah, seems to work quite well for you SW.

As i said, i could not figure out how to make it work for my JK (too many parameters to fit together for it to be coherent i guess), so i'll stick with my first idea and i think it works quite well too.

And so Naeya will have Theron's children, now I just have to find a fine lady for Arcann to continue that bloodline too.

Thank the stars that Jen is a merc and a Chiss, so probably not someone that a xenophobic Emperor would want to mix his bloodline with. Valkorion was only in her head because she was in the throne room when my SW killed him and he liked tormenting Jen, but his real goal was my SW, who thankfully wasn't reunited with Malavai until after Valkorion was gone.

He used a Voss as his Voice for several years before that Voice had to be killed by the SW, so if the host is interesting enough i don't think he cares that much about their species.

Yeah, seems to work quite well for you SW.

As i said, i could not figure out how to make it work for my JK (too many parameters to fit together for it to be coherent i guess), so i'll stick with my first idea and i think it works quite well too.

And so Naeya will have Theron's children, now I just have to find a fine lady for Arcann to continue that bloodline too.

He used a Voss as his Voice for several years before that Voice had to be killed by the SW, so if the host is interesting enough i don't think he cares that much about their species.

Sounded like it worked to me! (your girl's history that is!)

And yeah, I don't see the Emperor himself as Xenophobic at all, he didn't care about species himself, just power and abilities. He was interested in the Voss Mystic because of their visions and foresight, didn't care that it was a Voss.

Sounded like it worked to me! (your girl's history that is!)

And yeah, I don't see the Emperor himself as Xenophobic at all, he didn't care about species himself, just power and abilities. He was interested in the Voss Mystic because of their visions and foresight, didn't care that it was a Voss.

Well I don't really see how Vitiate would take interest in Naeya's mother and why and how they would end up having a child together, hence why i droped the idea.

Unless the Jedi send her as a spy and she endep up drawing his attention somewhat but how and why would a Jedi be willing to have the Emperor's child ? And then she has to go back to the Republic, maybe a vision that that child could defeat the Emperor ? And leave with some help from Scourge ? IDK :confused:

But i admit that her being Arcann half sister would make some interesting dynamics between the 2.

I also have another issue here, I already feel like Naeya-Theron-Arcann are very similar to Richard-Kahlan-Nicci from The Sword of Thruth novels, having Naeya as Vitiate's daughter would probably add to that again :D

Well, having Arcann and Naeya as brother and sister would change that a bit though. Well i don't really know xD

Edited by Goreshaga

Agree. I also like to say in that scene Theron's VA's is amazing, I think he did a great job throughout the entire FP but during that scene he did it so well,

calling out for the Commander as we walk away...yep my heart just broke again thinking about it.

100% agree, Theron's VA really hit a home run here. In fact, I really gotta give Charles some props. This was actually a good little mission, after all the HATE the previous few have gotten and the hate some of the watered down companion returns have gotten (in my experience) it's important to let them know when they've done something right. So kudos to Charles and any other writers :D I'm still looking forward to a few more playthroughs thanks to the nice character specific surprise half way through the FP.

Only seen two of those scenes so far and the REALLY mindblowing one for me was Zash appearing. My jaw literally dropped when I seen her. Mainly because I immediately thought YAY!!!!!!! They've sorted out the Khem Val situation so he can come back!!! The other I seen so far was Servant One on my JK, is he one of the two who gives the SW orders in chapter 3 yeah? And the one the SW can choke on Rishi in SoR? Kinda wish my SW coulda gt hold of him instead lol.

Loving these blasts from the past though, already been trying to guess whos gonna appear for the rest of my classes haha

I really like Jenny's idea about a week ago, when people were talking about stabbing Theron, she started talking about Theron stabbing her. It disolved into a Theron *love* fest instead, where we were talking about how he could stab us. It was hilarious and pretty soon the haters were quiet.

I really like Jenny's idea about a week ago, when people were talking about stabbing Theron, she started talking about Theron stabbing her. It disolved into a Theron *love* fest instead, where we were talking about how he could stab us. It was hilarious and pretty soon the haters were quiet.

Oooooo! Kinky! Lol! 😂

This is for the Theron haters coming into and posting in this thread:

https://i.giphy.com/media/Moo7MaEdEJ7mo/giphy.gif

:D

Though the Theron haters seem to be a lot less venomous than the Quinn haters.

Without JennyF, love threads would be far too well behaved ;)

Well to be fair, while he's not as attractive as Theron, he's quite handsome too.

But the guy got lucky that Lana stopped Naeya from killing him by telling her that Theron was still alive.

And so, now Naeya and Theron have matching lighsaber scars on the chest and back xD

Edited by Goreshaga

Oh yeah! Lol! You sure like your cyborgs. Hehe!

Hah, I like my handsome men with a touch of bad-boy to them. My biggest preference is actually the Purebloods, I'll grab any Pureblood including Vitiate's dad but oh well. Gotta have our fun right? ;)

For those asking earlier, Theron definitely isn't out of the story! We may not focus on him and Lana as heavily as we have in the past (this storyline in particular really focused on the three of you, for example) but no plans for them to go anywhere anytime soon, unless it's the result of a choice that's offered.

As for the contact info not updating, we've got that one noted and plan to fix it in an upcoming patch. Thanks for letting us know!

Thanks Charles for the response

Well to be fair, while he's not as attractive as Theron, he's quite handsome too.

But the guy got lucky that Lana stopped Naeya from killing him by telling her that Theron was still alive.

And so, now Naeya and Theron have matching lighsaber scars on the chest and back xD

Oh yeah! Cause if you don’t take Valkorion’s power you get stabbed with a lightsaber by Arcann.

Edited by DarthEnrique

Hi all just warning for a nasty bug jumping around, before doing the Nathema FP make sure on Theron's companion tab it mentions you're in a relationship. Me and a few others have had a big bug where this hasn't shown up for whatever reason and meant the romance flag does not work in the FP and the entire romance is over and can't be fixed. If it doesn't show be sure to complete any previous FP's or chapter replays you've started so it does reappear. It only takes a second to check this but better safe then sorry. Edited by BlueShiftRecall

Oh yeah! Cause if you don’t take Valkorion’s power you get stabbed with a lightsaber by Arcann.

Yup and Naeya being a JK, she know she absolutely cannot trust Valkorion, and there's no way she would accept to let him have even a tiny bit of control over her.

And she was actually trying to help Arcann too, but it did not work quite well then, and she ended up with his lighhtsaber through her chest.

Well I guess Theron and Naeya will have some interesting stories for their children one day :D.

Hi all just warning for a nasty bug jumping around, before doing the Nathema FP make sure on Theron's companion tab it mentions you're in a relationship. Me and a few others have had a big bug where this hasn't shown up for whatever reason and meant the romance flag does not work in the FP and the entire romance is over and can't be fixed. If it doesn't show be sure to complete any previous FP's or chapter replays you've started so it does reappear. It only takes a second to check this but better safe then sorry.

Oh that’s messed up! I’d be cheesed! I have noticed that if you replay chapter 9 you can’t romance Theron again even if you already romanced him prior too. The conversation ended up a bit dull without the flirting. :(