What species do you mostly play as?

Eshvara

There have been a lot of threads over the years of people asking for new species as playable characters on the forums. Yet when I'm in the fleet or anywhere really, I mainly still see humans, with a few twi'leks (mostly female) and that seems to be about it.:rak_02:

What species does your account mainly consist out of?

I myself have all humans and 1 Twi'lek that I made back in 20011(?) At launch' ish.:rak_03:

There have been a lot of threads over the years of people asking for new species as playable characters on the forums. Yet when I'm in the fleet or anywhere really, I mainly still see humans, with a few twi'leks (mostly female) and that seems to be about it.:rak_02:

What species does your account mainly consist out of?

I myself have all humans and 1 Twi'lek that I made back in 20011(?) At launch' ish.:rak_03:

I have at least one of each species in my legacy, BUT the characters I play the most are:

Twi'lek Jedi Knight

Human Smuggler

Cyborg Bounty Hunter

Human Jedi Consular

Zabrak Sith Warrior

I also have a....

Mirialan Trooper

Sith Pureblood Sith Inquisitor

Cathar Smuggler

Zabrak Sith Warrior

Chiss Imperial Agent

Miraluka Jedi Knight

Togruta Trooper

Rattataki Sith Inquisitor

Cyborg Jedi Consular

Among my first/main eight, I have two Twi'leks and one of each other launch species except for human and cyborg.

Including my LvD characters and low-level ones I haven't played yet, I have three Twi'leks, two each Chiss, Miraluka, Mirialan, Togruta, and Zabrak (one of each flavor), and one of each of the other species.

The 7 characters I play most are all human, except 1 Chiss. I have a smattering of other species in lesser characters I don't play often. I don't have any Sith purebloods - they're too ugly - and no Twi'lek for no particular reason. Edited by JediQuaker

I haven't actually unlocked all races for all classes/factions yet so it's whatever needs to be unlocked currently.

I do like Iridonian Zabraks (those are the red ones yes?) and Rattataki though due to the extra tattoos and stuff. Possibly Togruta as well.

Mostly humans, although among my 70s:

* Cyborg Commando (actually the first one to reach 70) (my only cyborg)

* Miraluka Guardian (yes, *that* one)

* Rattataki Operative

* Rattataki Sorcerer

I have a sprinkling of Twi'leks, several Mirialans, a couple of PBS, a couple of Cathar, one Togruta and no Zabraks of either colour.

My "mains" with about 250 hours /played between them.

F Human Operative

M Ratataki Merc

M Human Scoundrel

F Human Vanguard

And my 2nd leaque (the chars I'd like to play more but never quite find the time to)

M Human Assassin

F Sith Sorc

F Human Jugg

F Twi'Lek Gunslinger

The rest looks similar, 2/3 humans, but chars of all other species as well.

Edited by Mubrak

I have a sprinkling of Twi'leks, several Mirialans, a couple of PBS, a couple of Cathar, one Togruta and no Zabraks of either colour.

Peanut Butter Sandwiches? Sorry, it was the first thing that came to mind. :D

My main is a Twi'lek, and my second favorite char is a Twi'lek as well. I have 3 Twi'leks altogether. Two females and one male.

I also have:

3 Cathar

3 Sith Purebloods

3 Cyborgs

3 Rattataki

2 Zabraks (one of each kind)

2 Chiss

2 Togruta

1 Mirialan

1 human

1 Miraluka

I think that's all. :p

I do love aliens, so it comes as no surprise that my first three characters (and consequently my only three level 70's so far) are as follows:

Chiss Imperial Agent

Zabrak Sith Warrior

Pureblood Sith Inquisitor

I also have a small assortment of humans, one of which I play as a Joiner, a couple Twi'leks, a Cathar, a Mirialan, and two characters I play as Tusken Raiders.

Female Cyborg Commando (*)

Male Human Smuggler (*)

Male Human Jedi Knight

Female Miraluka Jedi Consular

Male Cathar Powertech (yes, that included a lot of RP to make sense sometimes) (*)

Female Twi'lek Sorcerer

Male Sith Pureblood Juggernaught

Female Chiss Operative

(*) are my mains

I later noticed that my Imperial toons are mostly alien species, while 3/4 Rep toons are Humans. Seemed a bit ironic.

I would say around 80% of my characters end up being Miralukas, I just love the idea of being a blind force user, or blind sniper. The other 20% are or will be Purebloods. I do have one Togruta, but I never play him because the lack of a helmet annoys me.