Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Galactic Command vs Previous SWTOR versions

olagatonjedi

You only need to read the forums and the posts in this thread to see the majority disagree with you and have nearly the opposite experience.

Like I said, is the majority wrong or are you?

How many subscribers do you think swtor has? And compare that to how many people post on the forums. I have a feeling that you believe that most subscribers post on the forums. That is likely where your misconception comes from.

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone that plays at prime time has the same experience as him. :rolleyes:

Which is a joke of a prime time compared to 3.x and 2.x. But that has more to do with 2 years of "episodic storytelling" and lack of real substantial MMO content. CXP in its original intent by Irving was just a reaction to the oh this isn't working how do we stall for time.

Edited by FerkWork

You obviously have no intent (or possibly no ability, as your posts seem to indicate) to carry a logical conversation or debate, so at this point it's not worth making more than this response.

I do so love these cop out, ad hominem posts where people quite simply can no longer support their argument any more.

I read posts like yours here as "I give up, I was wrong, you were right, please stop embarrassing me"

To which I can only say ... stop embarrassing yourself. ;)

Anyone that plays at prime time has the same experience as him. :rolleyes:

LoL, but there is no prime time anymore. Just look at the server status right now. It's Prime time and not one server is above low status. Not even Harbinger is at standard lvls.

At this rate, the only people that will be left will be ones that agree with this gearing system because everyone else will have left.

How many subscribers do you think swtor has? And compare that to how many people post on the forums. I have a feeling that you believe that most subscribers post on the forums. That is likely where your misconception comes from.

Not many anymore if you use the server status at prime time as measuring stick. The only people left will be people who like this system because everyone else is unsubbing or not playing,

You may just end up finally being in the majority, but enjoy playing an empty and dead game.

Edited by Totemdancer

I do so love these cop out, ad hominem posts where people quite simply can no longer support their argument any more.

I read posts like yours here as "I give up, I was wrong, you were right, please stop embarrassing me"

Yes, you are always the last one in the room at the debate because everyone else gets tired of your nonsense and leaves.

Interpret that as a victory if you so choose.

Not many anymore if you use the server status at prime time as measuring stick. The only people left will be people who like this system because everyone else is unsubbing or not playing,

You may just end up finally being in the majority, but enjoy playing an empty and dead game.

I will play as long as I find enjoyment and have in-game goals. I dont begrudge others for leaving if they no longer find what they are looking for. That said, the game may be dead for some, but not for all.

I will play as long as I find enjoyment and have in-game goals. I dont begrudge others for leaving if they no longer find what they are looking for. That said, the game may be dead for some, but not for all.

The game is dead for anyone who likes playing MMOs because group content is hard to do with no one to play with.

If you only play solo and look at the game as an RPG story with no group content, then yes, the game isn't dead. But without the MMO players paying subs, how long do you think the game will survive. I find your attitude disturbing and a little bit selfish. It seems as long as you're able to play the game the way it is, while at the detriment of others, you just don't care. So why do you even bother posting to other players on this forum because it's obvious you only want to play the game by yourself, so what does it matter what people think or is this your MMO group content 🙄

Edited by Totemdancer

The game is dead for anyone who likes playing MMOs because group content is hard to do with no one to play with.

If you only play solo and look at the game as an RPG story with no group content, then yes, the game isn't dead. But without the MMO players paying subs, how long do you think the game will survive. I find your attitude disturbing and a little bit selfish. It seems as long as you're able to play the game the way it is, while at the detriment of others, you just don't care. So why do you even bother posting to other players on this forum because it's obvious you only want to play the game by yourself, so what does it matter what people think or is this your MMO group content 🙄

NiM and HM ops are soloable now?

Yes, you are always the last one in the room at the debate because everyone else gets tired of your nonsense and leaves.

That guy has been bashing the game for at least six months, not sure why he's still here.

It's even better when they add you to /ignore...:)

Funny that you keep replying even though you gave up trying to hold a logical argument ... just can't let it go can you? Know your role and learn when you are beat (like in this thread by pretty much everyone that disagreed with you), life will be easier for you. :)

Funny that you keep replying even though you gave up trying to hold a logical argument ... just can't let it go can you? Know your role and learn when you are beat (like in this thread by pretty much everyone that disagreed with you), life will be easier for you. :)

I'm sorry I keep replying. Something about you I can't control myself against. Everything you say is gold, and you are omniscient, so you know what is best for everyone and for the game. We need to listen to everything you say!

I'm sorry I keep replying. Something about you I can't control myself against. Everything you say is gold, and you are omniscient, so you know what is best for everyone and for the game. We need to listen to everything you say!

Glad to see you're finally posting some sense. :)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.