Game Update 5.4a

EricMusco

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the codes don't work i have tried three times to get the cc code to work it says invalid is their another way to input codes :mad:
of course they dont work they were 1 redeem only they've already been used. i just came back yesterday spent all night downloading got my 7 day sub to try the game and now the 1st day is spent sitting here waiting. and handing out a few codes seems like a pretty lame compensation why not just give everyone like 500cc or something.

I remember years ago, in vanilla they had overextended downtime and they gave all players a day of sub time. Do it now. Again. Please.

I remember in spring of 2012... they gave everyone who stayed subbed and progressed to a certain point in character leveling.... A FREE MONTH of sub time for sticking with them while they stabilized the game post-launch.

Real talk, when we have long downtime, we have a SWTOR national past-time here of giving away codes for things. I wouldn't dream of disappointing you in this endeavor. I wanna get a little more clarity on the situation and if it will be a while, the codes shall rain.

-eric

Except the codes don't work

Rain is requested, rain is received. These are all unique codes (1 redeem per person), and I know there are concerns about bots. I am gonna put them into spoiler tags so that should there be bots (which I haven't seen evidence of, just fast people) they can't scrape them as easily.

Good luck!

-eric

Rain? Looks more like a light drizzle ;) Keep it coming (preferably until i win something lol ;) )

it's cause they one time codes so if people used them or 1 person snaged all the codes then used them then no one else can.

They'd be better off posting codes that can be used by more than one person but are only vailid for 15 minutes or something.

Rain is requested, rain is received. These are all unique codes (1 redeem per person), and I know there are concerns about bots. I am gonna put them into spoiler tags so that should there be bots (which I haven't seen evidence of, just fast people) they can't scrape them as easily.

450 CC

5S7K-2M2S-Q7YD-X699

GABP-FJKT-RZ9R-8CGZ

7VCH-MHFN-QQLY-UNNB

9XN3-FSC7-6F9Z-X4WH

EGTM-2WFD-4SHT-M7Y9

TaunFawn Mini-pet

77BT-P9U9-LNAA-U779

BFQH-ZKJP-JK9P-FGHF

2J8K-SJBR-ES29-2SFS

5HFT-VLGZ-7Z8N-HW9Y

6YW5-XHVD-L5DH-ZY8J

GZWH-GQYX-HYUW-7KRQ

7AZ9-V9HF-3RVF-387N

8GDG-MP7S-VMPU-PHXV

439U-6BN2-ECY8-CSE4

7SP6-99ML-QQGA-VK75

M8-3R Mini-pet

39FL-7KWM-BBAW-NQ8Y

9L76-5BT2-84A7-54PL

78KM-4H22-7LV8-GZWX

CEMR-AZ7D-ZKVK-EHE6

F48J-VGHT-M477-4QFK

HTYR-J8FA-L32T-K3PK

D8DN-QLTY-NMSC-G2NV

3GSM-LGM3-M78Q-LWPV

CGA9-MC7M-JHRR-ECNC

8XBR-B57G-QRAJ-S892

Good luck!

-eric

These codes are in very poor taste. Everyone is affected, not a handful of people. Do you see Blizzard or other companies doing this kind of nonsense half-assed compensations? The 450 CC should have been for everyone. Ever heard of universal codes or mass mail in the game? You can do it, you just didn't. No excuses.

450 CC

5S7K-2M2S-Q7YD-X699

GABP-FJKT-RZ9R-8CGZ

7VCH-MHFN-QQLY-UNNB

9XN3-FSC7-6F9Z-X4WH

EGTM-2WFD-4SHT-M7Y9

TaunFawn Mini-pet

77BT-P9U9-LNAA-U779

BFQH-ZKJP-JK9P-FGHF

2J8K-SJBR-ES29-2SFS

5HFT-VLGZ-7Z8N-HW9Y

6YW5-XHVD-L5DH-ZY8J

GZWH-GQYX-HYUW-7KRQ

7AZ9-V9HF-3RVF-387N

8GDG-MP7S-VMPU-PHXV

439U-6BN2-ECY8-CSE4

7SP6-99ML-QQGA-VK75

M8-3R Mini-pet

39FL-7KWM-BBAW-NQ8Y

9L76-5BT2-84A7-54PL

78KM-4H22-7LV8-GZWX

CEMR-AZ7D-ZKVK-EHE6

F48J-VGHT-M477-4QFK

HTYR-J8FA-L32T-K3PK

D8DN-QLTY-NMSC-G2NV

3GSM-LGM3-M78Q-LWPV

CGA9-MC7M-JHRR-ECNC

8XBR-B57G-QRAJ-S892

Good luck!

-eric

Hilarious joke... And you really tell me, that this is for everyone subscriber who lost a day - if they from europe for example - because of all this "oh we have unexpected bug! again!" situation? Really?