numerous new FP

Sythicuss

Let me know of any other issues you discover.

- Massive input lag / ability delays on train sections.

- Technician Canni fight seems more erratic than intended, the 25% trigger doesn't seem to even apply and he just goes on an immune / spawn and upgrade turret rampage in solo mode (seemingly at random). Similar to what is happening below (not had the fight reset on me thankfully). Also destroying the turrets in solo mode while they're being upgraded? Instantly spawns an upgraded turret, regardless of having destroyed the turret being upgraded by Canni.

Solo mode

- Tecnician Canni starts setting up turrets the instant he's attacked without any drop in health

- Turrets immediately spawn at all 6 points

- Turrets upgrade within seconds of spawning without Canni anywhere near them

- Canni still makes the circuit of the train car, but only loses immunity for about 2 seconds after fiddling with the last turret, which is already upgraded

- All 6 turrets respawn immediately every time Canni completes his circuit of the room, regardless of whether previous turrets are still up. All turrets spawn already upgraded and do full damage. Not an issue on solo mode, but it would be a problem in Veteran or Master Mode.

- Alpha Slybex fight constantly resets if you don't stand in the specific initial fight area and get knocked back into the crashed train car.

- Alpha Slybex fight resets if you try to be cute and take the high ground as a ranged player (to avoid his attacks...) Doesn't work anyway, he jumps up to you and the fight.... resets.

- Alpha Slybex fight, randomly resets when he drops aggro.

Pretty bugged still, I'd hate to know what the bug was that caused this to be delayed by 2 days.... especially with these still left in. :(

Edit: Excellent.

- If your game crashes to desktop, and you rejoin the flashpoint after having cleared the train, you get put back onto the magically reappearing train to which there is no way off.

- Group finder also randomly places members of the group into different instances.

- A lot of instances where "you cannot see the target", even when standing right by them (on the train)

- If you die fighting the Alpha Slybex and haven't cleared the mobs leading up to it, you get respawned within the aggro radius of those mobs.

Edited by Transcendent

Pretty bugged still, I'd hate to know what the bug was that caused this to be delayed by 2 days.... especially with these still left in. :(

This is exactly what I was thinking while playing it. "good god, what state was this in on Tuesday?" kinda thing. Bugged up the ying-yang, well and truly. That and after 1 MM and 1 SM I have 35 recon data, 15 away from the weekly cap. It's almost as if bioware are screaming at me NOT to play it much. Or as someone else said, it's a wall for the SH as that too is horribly bugged.

Lol I did kinda enjoy the story though. Glass half full right? :rolleyes:

Hey folks,

Thank you for the heads up and all of the information on this issue. The team is looking into what is going on.

-eric

Had a different issue myself. Que'd into the new umbara FP. Group was on the last boss. Did dmg to boss and was killing adds as they showed up.

Recieved no loot. Not even basic boss drops.

Maybe due to me being under 70 or not having done the intro quests?

6: if you wipe on last boss from adds after you killed the boss, you can't get back to loot the boss because you spawn at the very start of the flashpoint(at the train where you enter the flashpoint) when you res, thus being blocked by story content that you can't click after the flashpoint is complete.

this just happened to me. in story mode. i'm pissed.

Some additional issues encountered with the new FP:

1. One or more players may be unable to click the door leading to the train's cockpit. Workaround: those players exit area and travel back.

2. One or more players unable to loot because the boss died below the roof or floor of the train or outdoor terrain in their game. Workaround: exit area and travel back. The body with the loot should now be clickable.

3. Getting pulled by Canni or pushed by Elli-Vaa and clipping a wall or floor decoration, unable to move, use abilities, or /stuck as the player is stuck falling in the same spot.

4. Mobs dropping through the roof or floor of the train. Players can no longer target them, but the mobs can still hit players. Workaround: Companions can still target and hit hidden mobs.

5. A player or companion getting pushed or punted by a mob to somewhere where the mob cannot path may reset the encounter (seen this with Elli-Vaa, Alpha Slybex, and Vixian Mauler.)

6. Getting pulled by Canni and pushed by Elli-Vaa at just the right time can throw the player from the train.

7. An untargettable mob called "Train Wreckage" can be aggro'd making it impossible to interact with Lost Power Droids or the Extraction Beacon, Exit Area, Travel to Stronghold, or Logout -- because players are stuck in combat. The only way out is /stuck, placing the player back at the beginning of the magically fixed train with a larger repair bill.

Edited by TerraStomper
encountered another issue with the Umbara FP

I'm having a lot of these same issues, especially...

1) Incredible lag, even on a weekday when it reports only 15 people are on the planet.

2) Getting killed once you leave the crashed train returns you to an area in the middle of mobs, and you don't have time to move away or heal.

3) It seems to think I'm stuck during certain points during combat, because it will suddenly teleport me a few feet to the left or right (the sort of auto-movement I usually see when stuck for a little while).

If that's the cutscene I think you mean, that was also missing for me on my second character in story mode, and the cutscene of the crash seemed to have its sections out of order.

The train crashed and Lana and my character were seen landing on the ground, then it returned to an interior scene with Theron triggering the crash and Lana saying they should bail out. Theron's speech about what he was doing and why, and warning them that the train would crash into the mountain in a few minutes was missing altogether.

I had previously done it with a character who was romancing Theron, and the whole FP worked perfectly that time through.

I had this exact same issue. Kind of a bummer to miss the apex of the story. Won't be playing it again until this is fixed.

Thank you for the heads up on these. I am passing them on to the team. Let me know of any other issues you discover.

-eric

Heres some brand new bugs for you to 'pass to the team' the Jindo Kray fight on the Flase Emperor is beyond buggy and Kuat drive yards bugs out 9 times out of 10 when trying to get on the shuttle.

No doubt these will be dealt with in your usual timely manner.......:rolleyes:

Also in case I was being too subtle in my sarcasm, they have been bugged forever and are literally a 10 minute fox for someone who can script.

Add the fact that the two giant turret sometimes aggro peoples randomly, even when we're under them or fighting the engineer and the assassin.

This needs to be resolved, I didn't have an issue with this because I was playing on a sin, so I did stealth out. But for my mates who played Jugg and sorcerer, they couldn't do anything about it. :rak_02:

You cannot access any door while in combat, and you cannot lose aggro from the two giant turrets except while stealthing, resulting in most people getting stuck at the door just before the boss, or even the one after.

I may know why this happens most of the time. The turrets have super stealth detection, so anyone going into the room before in stealth will mess it up. Completely unnecessary when it comes to game mechanics as far as I can tell, they have a "One shot organics" buff. Making them friendly will fix it.

Another bug seems to be the security access datapad, whatever it was called. I tried making use of it, I suppose in solo mode it might work, maybe not. What it seems to do is deactivate the trap for the person with access upon using the trap. It definitely doesn't work for group members, and after leaving the trap and stepping back on it might still activate the hostile turret for the one with access? Hard to really test out. Also the sounds played made me believe a friendly turret was meant to be spawned, though that can have been someone else activating another trap.

I've had a problem in the very last fight at the shuttle, three times now, where the system doesn't think the combat is over until you blow up all the exploding containers. They get marked as enemies and actually show as little red dots on the mini-map.

I'm experiencing an issue in Solo Mode. As I moved through the train I would randomly find myself in combat without any enemies for me or my companion to target. Being an Agent I was able to stealth drop the fights but it happened 3 times. Not sure if anyone else has experienced this but wanted to share just in case.

EDIT: In the FP Vet mode now. It's the Turrets. We are aggroing them from INSIDE the train. Please look at this!

Edited by MasterVidnyl
Additional Information

I'm experiencing an issue in Solo Mode. As I moved through the train I would randomly find myself in combat without any enemies for me or my companion to target. Being an Agent I was able to stealth drop the fights but it happened 3 times. Not sure if anyone else has experienced this but wanted to share just in case.
I had this happen, yes.

At least when the turrets aggro, they don't shoot you through the train.

On one of my solo run-throughs, the one time I ran it with my trooper, IIRC, I managed to encounter a similar issue, but well before the turrets. During one of the fights on top of the train, I somehow managed to knock one of the mobs inside the train. It was shooting me, but I couldn't attack it. I just got "Cannot see target."

I actually ended up climbing along on the side of the train, and managed to somehow get to a position where an AoE attack would damage it, and eventually killed it that way. And then I couldn't jump back up on top. Luckily, I was (barely) able to get to where I could target the grapple hook thing, and got back up top that way.