Please sort out the meta before new season.

Alec_Fortescue

They need many months to balance classes with these simple changes* and these balance tweaks are not finished yet (postponed to 5.5+). So they need another year or so to balance utilities. :o

* i mean look at 5.4 balance changes! Here you can see a whole 8 lines of changes... eight lines, what a tremendous amount of work! :rolleyes:

:beating a dead horse:

Edited by Glower

I realize it can be hard but the crazy changes to mercs were just crazy in the first place. i have no idea who let that pass and I heard rumors that even on pts, months prior to KotET release, people were all saying to change it and that mercs are overpowered.

It's very sad and very bad to wait so long for balance changes. I'd rather have people sort out the game instead of adding new meaningless content that nobody wants and nobody plays. Iokath was a waste of time and resources. There is no one there doing pvp and only a handful of people bothered with its missions. And Iokath rewards are extremely unrewarding. Should have just left a small area to explore+operation and a story. Dailies and daily area were a massive waste.

Edited by Alec_Fortescue

Please leave it @ preseason before you fix current, broken meta taht's been left untouched since Kotet. That's almost one year. :l

If we have a pre-season until they "fix current, broken meta", this pre-season will last months on end. No thanks, Ill take the immediate season 9 please.

Edited by Alliim

I started a thread in the general section asking them to make it a pre-season until at least 5.5 (about 4-5 weeks)

Please feel free to support the thread.

Today/tomorrow will probably be my last days of posting as sub ran out last week and when the servers restart my forum access will finish.

Edited by Icykill_

I realize it can be hard but the crazy changes to mercs were just crazy in the first place. i have no idea who let that pass and I heard rumors that even on pts, months prior to KotET release, people were all saying to change it and that mercs are overpowered.

It's very sad and very bad to wait so long for balance changes. I'd rather have people sort out the game instead of adding new meaningless content that nobody wants and nobody plays. Iokath was a waste of time and resources. There is no one there doing pvp and only a handful of people bothered with its missions. And Iokath rewards are extremely unrewarding. Should have just left a small area to explore+operation and a story. Dailies and daily area were a massive waste.

Bioware very, very rarely change the class mechanics tested on the PTS. Apart from testing the new raids, I have no idea why they run the PTS at all.

I realize it can be hard but the crazy changes to mercs were just crazy in the first place.

Even you have to admit that mercs needed some love in the DCD area. Sure, they went a touch too far, but then we can say that about tons of classes with each seasons meta having a favourite. At least the plus side is that mercs are no longer the initial focus in an arena...... sucks for you, but hey, now you know how mercs felt. :p