How to treat cheaters & hackers

Icykill_

OMG this is priceless and I couldn't stop laughing at what some of these other gaming companies do to cheaters... if only Bioware used similar policies 🙄

Keith, you should definitely consider doing what Blizzard do and for a laugh do what that Dev did in Guildwars 2... LMAO... best punishment ever.

Of course the shaming should only be done by Bioware... but I'm sure we'd all love to see it 😉

OMG this is priceless and I couldn't stop laughing at what some of these other gaming companies do to cheaters... if only Bioware used similar policies 🙄

Keith, you should definitely consider doing what Blizzard do and for a laugh do what that Dev did in Guildwars 2... LMAO... best punishment ever.

Of course the shaming should only be done by Bioware... but I'm sure we'd all love to see it 😉

I used to love the GW 1 gold seller thing when a grim reaper appears and destroyers the player and the account is then purged lol.

two videos linked? i'm not sure i get the humor in them if there is any.

there are easy ways to deal with cheats, hackers and exploiters, report them and any proof or suspicions you got in a support ticket and let support resolve it. they either solve it or they don't.

I personally like the permanent ban for hacking and make it an account ban. You can get around those but it is harder than just a character ban. You could also link the ban to a payment source for subs cheating. A harder stance on cheating (hacks, exploits, credit selling/buying) needs to be taken in this game. Edited by DWho