TOR Wins game of the year

Jett-Rinn

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't take this one serious... this isn't a legitimate game reviewer and also the key highlights were the same thing... "Story" spread over three times?

I mean, I love SW:TOR but I will disagree that it is the game of the year, "this year"... you cannot give game of the year to an MMO 2-3 weeks after release... that is complete garbage no matter how much I like it.

Next year, I am hopeful for proper acclaim.

MSNBC names TOR game of the year congratulations Bioware! :)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....its been out for how long? And created at least 3 total trainwrecks full of QQ so far......

The forums are full of disappointed players, and its scores by player reviews are mediocre at best.

Talk about ******** accolaids.

I can't take this one serious... this isn't a legitimate game reviewer and also the key highlights were the same thing... "Story" spread over three times?

I mean, I love SW:TOR but I will disagree that it is the game of the year, "this year"... you cannot give game of the year to an MMO 2-3 weeks after release... that is complete garbage no matter how much I like it.

Next year, I am hopeful for proper acclaim.

I would like to see it grab something at Gamespot or Spike but Spike is pretty much console only.

And the awards were held just over a month after it came out. yeah, not really qualified for GOTY at all

yeah...let alone an mmo(which takes MUCH longer to judge than the time it takes to play a single player offline rpg) winning the game of the year award right? Yep, they can decide those things in under a week....yep.....

People need to stop caring about meaningless numbers and awards like these, all the highest score or rave reviews doesn't mean squat if when you sit down to play it you're not having fun. I'd name some examples but I don't want to invoke the fan rage because I don't like what they like. Edited by Fyuria

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.