The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Some Suggestions for new Sexy Armor Sets

1. A sleeveless version of Mira/Mantellian Privateer armor.

2. A dress that exposes the back.

3. A tattoo armor set. (It works similar to the covert armor set but it covers your body in tattoos.) It would be great if you want to cosplay as Darth Maul or Darth talon.

4. A shirtless armor set with bandoliers and ammunition packs. (they would be worn around your chest. It would be good if you want to make yourself look like one of the 80s action heroes)

5. Semi-Transparent Shirts

6. A V-Neck armor set which exposes some cleavage.

7. More skirts added (maybe a longer one that exposes some leg).

Let me know if you have any other ideas.

3. A tattoo armor set. (It works similar to the covert armor set but it covers your body in tattoos.) It would be great if you want to cosplay as Darth Maul or Darth talon.

4. A shirtless armor set with bandoliers and ammunition packs. (they would be worn around your chest. It would be good if you want to make yourself look like one of the 80s action heroes)

I like 2,3 and 4 but the rest are all meh. Would actually rather the rest be used to make non-skimpy armors.

Just... Why? There's plenty of existing material to 'use,' what do you gain from this stuff in-game?

Not that I particularly want any of the sets the OP has mentioned. Your comment though, I mean really you want no more armour sets ever because there's already plenty in game. Oh you mean no more sets you personally disapprove off.

As you said.. Its time YOU just stopped telling others how to dress. You would not get away with that in real life as you don't have the right. This maybe just a game but you still don't have the right to tell others what to do. If and it be a big if, if BW do make any of them, no one is forcing you to use them.

Edited by SavantDreadtech

I'm always all for more options; just so long as all of this is wearable by both male and female characters.

This. Buy whatever's out there, NBD, but it's not cool that the outfits that sexualize/exploit are only for female characters. If it's fine to throw that getup on a female NPC it should be fine to throw it on a male NPC too.

Edited by IoNonSoEVero

LOL. This is true we can use outfits we have in game (go to https://torf.mmo-fashion.com/customized-sets-by-body-type/ to find the names of them) if BW made a TYPE 5 avatar with higher resolution face less cartoon-like update. Type 5 female/male with augments would make the armor look amazingly real.

https://torf.mmo-fashion.com/aashaa-monetoo-jedi-covenant/ <-- cartoon like example.

https://torf.mmo-fashion.com/qoan-t3-m4/ < same cartoon like look and see the great boots!

4K video of SWTOR but the high resolution does not fix the cartoon like images:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MZrawCL70w8

I don't believe SWTOR could get this real looking in this next link with character physics unless BW rebuilt the rendering engine:

Edited by IntegrationArch

LOL. This is true we can use outfits we have in game (go to https://torf.mmo-fashion.com/customized-sets-by-body-type/ to find the names of them) if BW made a TYPE 5 avatar with higher resolution face less cartoon-like update. Type 5 female/male with augments would make the armor look amazingly real.

https://torf.mmo-fashion.com/aashaa-monetoo-jedi-covenant/ <-- cartoon like example.

https://torf.mmo-fashion.com/qoan-t3-m4/ < same cartoon like look and see the great boots!

4K video of SWTOR but the high resolution does not fix the cartoon like images:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MZrawCL70w8

I don't believe SWTOR could get this real looking in this next link with character physics unless BW rebuilt the rendering engine:

No thanks. I'd quit in a heartbeat if they changed the graphics to be that skanky.

Some of my mates and I would love to see a TOR version of Kylo Ren's robes, as well as Darth Maul's FULL robes (before the big duel when he disrobed (EP1)). Seeing how Ren's lightsaber is so popular in game, possibly the most popular and sought after lightsaber ever, I would imagine his robes would meet with similar success when putting it in game.

Edited by Willjb

• 1 year later...
So don't buy it.

What about some high heel boots too?

High heeled boots might be difficult. I've found few games that actually do them properly. Usually there are three options:

1. The heels are all short because to make the footwear look like it has heels, the devs just shorten the legs which can't be done by too large an amount or it would be very noticeable (ex: The Secret World, Secret World Legends).

2. The character's foot is actually shaped like a high heel (ex: Aion) which means the only footwear available are high heels.

3. The character permanently stands on their tiptoes (ex: BDO) which again means all shoes are high heels.

The only game I have personally played where I've actually seen the game treat high heels correctly - and by correctly I mean actually change the character's height when they're wearing high heels - is ArcheAge. If SWTOR can't do high heels correctly then I don't want them to implement them at all.

High heeled boots might be difficult. I've found few games that actually do them properly. Usually there are three options:

1. The heels are all short because to make the footwear look like it has heels, the devs just shorten the legs which can't be done by too large an amount or it would be very noticeable (ex: The Secret World, Secret World Legends).

2. The character's foot is actually shaped like a high heel (ex: Aion) which means the only footwear available are high heels.

3. The character permanently stands on their tiptoes (ex: BDO) which again means all shoes are high heels.

The only game I have personally played where I've actually seen the game treat high heels correctly - and by correctly I mean actually change the character's height when they're wearing high heels - is ArcheAge. If SWTOR can't do high heels correctly then I don't want them to implement them at all.

SWG had some nice shoes, maybe not really high heels but they were a lot better (at least most of them) then what we have here. Maybe they could take a page from their book.

https://swg.fandom.com/wiki/Hide_Boots_(Schematic)

https://swg.fandom.com/wiki/Dress_Slippers_(Schematic)

Edited by casirabit

As I read your post, I was thinking of ArcheAge's approach to high heels myself. GW2 seems to have the leg-shortening version, and as you say, the high heels aren't very high (nothing over a couple of inches(1)).

(1) Back when I was in high school(2), I wore the same size shoes as my dad, and I routinely wore the boots he had bought for himself when he was working on-site in Houston. They had two-inch square heels. I'm a bloke.

(2) I've led a complicated life. I'm an Englishman living in France, soon to be French as well as English, but I lived in the US in the 1980s, and eventually married a Texan in Massachusetts.(3)

(3) Geographic consistency is not my strongest skill.

Just... Why? There's plenty of existing material to 'use,' what do you gain from this stuff in-game?

More choices make more people happy .. Happier people tend to enjoy the game more.

I got a few other suggestions

Luxa's Armor Set. Luxa was from Knights of the Old Republic II

More Knee-High Boots like Satele Shan's and the Gree Armor.

Twin Sun Assassin Armor Set. The Twin Suns appeared in KOTOR II

hmmm interesting . And simple "V" neck or deep diving would be good as well when added to other more "traditional" ideas such as Jedi Robes (for those who were looking for that look but perhaps looking a bit less restrictive? Just a thought on that.

So don't buy it.

What about some high heel boots too?

Agreed 100% .. OH ! ever thought about "wedges" .. ? They can be very stylish without too high a heal.

Edited to correct stupid spelling !!

Edited by OlBuzzard

More choices make more people happy .. Happier people tend to enjoy the game more.

hmmm interesting . And simple "V" neck or deep diving would be good as well when added to other more "traditional" ideas such as Jedi Robes (for those who were looking for that look but perhaps looking a bit less restrictive? Just a thought on that.

Agreed 100% .. OH ! ever thought about "wedges" .. ? They can be very stylish without too high a heal.

Edited to correct stupid spelling !!

Unfortunately a wedge style shoe (as opposed to a wedgie or the fictional character Wedge) would have the same problem as high heels.

When talking about clothing, I've seen some players running around with Vette in a Dancer's costume... Or for that matter in a very formal dress...

Where do I get access to such "armor" sets?

About the only place you can get them is on the GTN. There was one that was called "Sensuous Dress outfit" (if I didn't missell that too) . It was very nice. Long formal dress, but also a very nice top to it.. But again it's not available through the cartel market ... Unless it's one of those extremely rare drops. I had a couple of them and had to sell them when I came back just to get things going again.

IMO ... some of those old outfits need to be reintroduced by direct purchase... not a random crap shoot : one shot in a thousand.