Queues on East Coast Servers

EricMusco

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It looks like Jedi Covenant was not playing nicely tonight. We've taken it offline and are reviewing what was happening. The other East Coast servers queues have cleared and appear to be operating normally. We'll keep you posted. Rough week...sorry about this everyone.

---Keith

It's unlikely, as the DB was clear before we took it down. But, if you did, PM me which character on Jedi Covenant and what you lost. I'll have it looked into and restored.

You know, I just wanted to pull these two comments out because to me they represent the type of communication I've been hoping for, for all these years.

Keith, thanks. Just thanks.

Hello

Just so u know its 11:18 am on the west coast and i tried to log into the JC server and well there is still a que things going on i was 181 but i have other friends who are still trying to get into that server and yeah been waiting for while just thought u would like to know that u haven't resolved the JC server queing at all

It looks like Jedi Covenant was not playing nicely tonight. We'll keep you posted. Rough week...sorry about this everyone.

---Keith

Tonight!?!?! No, it's not playing nice THIS WEEK! And to say that this has been a "Rough week" is an understatement. Two days in a row now EAware! Terrible impact to conquest this week. Unable to participate in the Gree event. A "rough week" indeed. Can we please find out why this is happening? It wasn't happening to Jedi Covenant prior to 5.3a. Maybe a nice little roll back, and a "wait until we have all the bugs worked out, BEFORE we roll it out to all the servers" attitude, regarding updates, would be nice.

As of right this moment, they have shut down the east coast servers again. They issued a red admin notice about 20 minutes ago telling players the server (EH) would be taken town in 15 minutes.

Whatever the issue was last night.. appears to not yet be resolved.

Edited by Andryah

As of right this moment, they have shut down the east coast servers again. They issued a red admin notice about 20 minutes ago telling players the server (EH) would be taken town in 15 minutes.

Whatever the issue was last night.. appears to not yet be resolved.

I noticed. Was not amused to see it shut down but I'm hopeful we get a fix quickly

• Dev Post
I agree. It's been a terrible week. The new servers are causing us a lot of grief and we are trying to get them stabilized. Obviously, it's very disappointing as we thought we finally resolved the issues a couple weeks ago. Then added to the issues we caused this week we fully understand your frustration with us. At this point we are focused on getting everything properly restarted. We will keep you apprised.

I agree. It's been a terrible week. The new servers are causing us a lot of grief and we are trying to get them stabilized. Obviously, it's very disappointing as we thought we finally resolved the issues a couple weeks ago. Then added to the issues we caused this week we fully understand your frustration with us. At this point we are focused on getting everything properly restarted. We will keep you apprised.

Thanks for letting us know, Keith.

Hurry though before I have to do something...y'know...productive. ;)

Edited by DieAlteHexe

Wow!! An apology, and accountability. This is terrific. Thanks Keith. A vast improvement on what had been before.

awesome, as if JC didn't have enough issues last night being thrown in the corner wearing a Dunce hat, now there's (lets out long over exaggerated sigh) another maintenance to fix what wasn't fixed but should have been many many "maintenances" ago instead of screwing with players legacy weapons or messing with ques. But hey, the dev and tech teams get paid a lot of money to not do half donkey work and do their jobs right the first time.....or am I giving them far too much credit:rak_02: Edited by LeBrood

Keith,

This is really frustrating...Like really frustrating. I understand the servers are being a pain, and I am trying to be patient but this has been weeks! :mad: At this point I think you and the rest of the team should be talking about ways to make this up to your player base. I am not looking for a hand out but honestly this is just not the greatest. :(

:ph_thank_you:

Here come the rollbacks again, I bet. I feel bad for anyone who loses anything. :(

I hope not. I just got my character back after it got locked during a transfer yesterday so I've been grinding all morning trying to get to 70 before the command xp bonus event next week.

I'll be a sad Jawa if I get rolled back.

Edited by Jerqa

I'm wondering why 12 hours later we're shut down again with no warning other than "the servers will be shut down in 15 minutes"....Seriously, same **** yesterday. That one was 9am ET, I didn't even know about the all night nonsense until I came here looking for a warning that doesn't exist.

Some of us have to work and can't lay around all day (or night) not being able to play a subbed game. Come on guys, I know things happen but do you really want me to point to another subscription-based mmo that gets their **** together in a fraction of the time we're going around on here?

And PS: why is my avatar over here blank??

Edited by SkyGemini
addendum

Thanks Keith. I know this is frustrating you as well as it is us. I have to agree that it has been a bad week all around. Actually for a few of us it has been a horrible week.

Edited by casirabit

I know i complained about Devs and Techs (blah blah blah) but I'll take credit for this one thanks to me preparing erotic flipbook of Skadge and Rusk for Eric and Keith...your welcome JC....btw it wasnt the JC Sith hampster , this time :D

Did you seriously blame the new servers for this new colossal screw up from you guys? this is a weekly occurrence that someone on your end fails to do their job, and it always seems to only affect east coast servers...seriously, i'd worry about losing my job if i worked there

So if the server maintenance message states "check social media for details", one would think that the appropriate information was made available Before the maintenance went into effect, and might include such trifling things as an ETA...