Conquest Achievements

mpddispatch

This first photo is the score board on Monday morning:

https://ibb.co/gceCja

This screenshot is of a guildie standing on yavin 4 on jung ma server:

https://ibb.co/hJ8Bcv

This second one is one of the many responses we received from CS, if you look on top, it shows our guild has conquered the planet:

https://ibb.co/kK4dPa

Edited by JediJoy
adding additional info

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No kidding? Where do they say that? In ticket replies?

Yes in one of the ticket replies they blamed the planet for being glitched. We asked if ALL planets on ALL servers were glitched; they have not responded to our question as of yet.

I have been reading a lot about this particular issue and I find it deeply concerning. I already have my revanite titles (thankfully) but there are others I still lack - including the new Iokath title. I find it deeply disturbing that, across multiple servers and multiple guilds, people who have worked hard as a team to snag that ever elusive achievement are being denied their titles despite evidence to the contrary. It's not just a case of one player or one guild, it's everywhere, and is a direct result of buggy programming from the developers. Gf ops go down and aren't back up for more than 5 days and any and all conquest that happens in the meantime means nothing? Time stamps exist for a reason. CS, if your time syamps stop the same night gf ops tanked, maybe you should look someplace other than inbyour corrupted data. 3rd party information ie conquest tracker site, should be taken into consideration in matters such as these. Also many guilds take images for personal and guild use of conquest wins. Again, time stamped data that could be used to get a better answer for your player base.

To CS:

An answer to your responses

1) "you probably weren't in the guild when conquest started" A: several of the ppl posting have won achievements THE PREVIOUS WEEK in their guilds on the same toon you deny them yavin/rishi titles. In fact I know of several that created guilds on alternate servers for DvL event last year and those toons never left those guilds. Try again.

2) "your guild came in 2nd" A: the guild that ACTUALLY came in 2nd but your corrupted data shows they were first, they didn't get titles either. Try again.

To the devs:

We all understand bugs to a point. And props to Keith who has been much much more communicative with the community than his predecessor (A trait that has filtered out to others in the dev squad :) ). That being said, the community deserves attention to this from you guys asap. Revanite week is rare and requires a plot of cohesive effort from players to put up points (especially without gf ops points for half the week). My concern is this: the revanite issue goes unresolved and untreated by the dev squad and it happens again, maybe on a crafting week. Anyone who has watched the boards on a crafting week knows the constant state of flux they are in. Not to mention buzzer beater crafting bombs to snatch a win from the jaws of defeat. Can you see where I'm going with this? Not only does the community deserves a response from you specifically about a rewards glitch this big but they also deserve to know that it had your attention so it won't happen again in the future. Customer service is providing very little in the way of service and is giving bioware an incredibly bad name at the moment. I urge you step in an examine and address this issue before it becomes and infection that is beyond cure within the community.

Brought this here because very well said.

This also happened the week of 6/19 on The Ebon Hawk for Nar Shaddaa. We have been getting the runaround from CS ever since. This is a recurring issue. Of the last 6 times we have won, we got the titile 3 times. I don't mind the bugs at all, that happens, but the CS unhelpfulness is the real downer. Edited by DragonLadyK

I just dont get it! This bug or glitch or whatever you want to call it, effected SOOOO many paying players. Yet its still not being looked into as a bug/glitch by developers!!

Ive personally sent messages to both Eric and Keith, hoping to get their attention on this HUGE issue.

We are all begging you to please fix this!!!!

Still getting the run-around on Shadowlands Oricon also. Our guild has the banner on Oricon, but keep getting told we came in second.

Received the same run-around by CS on the Shadowlands Server, for the same dates in question.

They actually told one of our Guild Council members that they were going to ban him for violating the TOC over the issue, but gave him no specific reason for such a warning. And no trolls he was acting like a gentleman in his correspondence. we all have been.

We finished 4th on the leaderboard and had better than 60 eligible guildies gtg for Guild Conquest Rewards. NOPE!

No one received their Guild Conquest Rewards until they started to contact CS - Some then received them. 6 people to be exact, but NOT on all their eligible toons. Now this action began to give us all hope that it was being sorted. Remember gang this all happened after the "lokath" "one-choice" conquest week (the royal 'screw you' to the community and smaller guilds). So the genius behind that decision we thought likely created this mess, which we are paying for...again. But I digress.

So I logged a ticket ...once...twice... and was finally told that we (as a guild) did not accomplish Conquest and therefore we were not eligible....a screenshot later and Whoops! There we were, in 4th place, as we had been saying all along! So YES we were eligible! NOPE!

Now we were all simply liers and created forgeries. Yep! Made up the screenshot! Mind you, these are veteran players many of whom are Founding Subscribers been paying subscription fees since inception, me included. Why would we ever do that? But! Now we have ALL been branded lairs! I can only surmise that our Guild Council member was threatened because we (et el) somehow "created" the screenshot that had us in 4th place.

Here is where it gets good and maybe....just maybe ...you have not heard this one yet? So its true that our screenshot was correct! Yep, True True True! BUT. The leaderboard was incorrect! Yes you heard that right. The leaderboard was inaccurate due to the two server crash's that happened during the week. Yes they had server crashs - happens...Cool and move on. Right?! yes. Right...move on stuff happens...next.

BUT! You see SWTOR you made my whole Guild feel like we were thieves, liers and cons artists, when it was your problem that you didn't have the guts to come out and own! One simple post would have fixed all of this. We as a community generally support you, and factually, pay you for the privileged of YOU working on SWTOR. What you owe us is simple honesty - I gave up on a bug free game long ago!

Why not come out and say - For instance...."Hey guys & gals, the server crash's corrupted the Conquest database that we have stored separately (why you do that is beyond me) from the rest of the achievements and we lost the data and are therefor going to invalidate the Conquest week.....To make up for that please find another droid in your mailbox - named 2BadforU (yeah, we'd all like another droid).

You get my point. So we spent nearly two weeks fighting to get our Guild Conquest Rewards and you (SWTOR management) already knew and sent over fubar Leaderboard Stats to CS and told them to deal with the fallout. Shame on you! Your mess and you don't have the stones to stand up - pathetic!

I want to apologize to Phil, Robert and the rest of the team in CS who got put in an untenable position.

My guild has decided not to focus any effort on Conquest - if it comes to us for doing what we do...fine. But to push and set goals and fight to get and stay on the leaderboard is a thing of the past.

Thanks SWTOR.

Shadowlands Server:

Founder & Legendary Player

Ajow

Nitawin

Specie

Kleat

Pispo

Raytal

Gotni

Gondor

Gondars

Received the same run-around by CS on the Shadowlands Server, for the same dates in question.

They actually told one of our Guild Council members that they were going to ban him for violating the TOC over the issue, but gave him no specific reason for such a warning. And no trolls he was acting like a gentleman in his correspondence. we all have been.

We finished 4th on the leaderboard and had better than 60 eligible guildies gtg for Guild Conquest Rewards. NOPE!

No one received their Guild Conquest Rewards until they started to contact CS - Some then received them. 6 people to be exact, but NOT on all their eligible toons. Now this action began to give us all hope that it was being sorted. Remember gang this all happened after the "lokath" "one-choice" conquest week (the royal 'screw you' to the community and smaller guilds). So the genius behind that decision we thought likely created this mess, which we are paying for...again. But I digress.

So I logged a ticket ...once...twice... and was finally told that we (as a guild) did not accomplish Conquest and therefore we were not eligible....a screenshot later and Whoops! There we were, in 4th place, as we had been saying all along! So YES we were eligible! NOPE!

Now we were all simply liers and created forgeries. Yep! Made up the screenshot! Mind you, these are veteran players many of whom are Founding Subscribers been paying subscription fees since inception, me included. Why would we ever do that? But! Now we have ALL been branded lairs! I can only surmise that our Guild Council member was threatened because we (et el) somehow "created" the screenshot that had us in 4th place.

Here is where it gets good and maybe....just maybe ...you have not heard this one yet? So its true that our screenshot was correct! Yep, True True True! BUT. The leaderboard was incorrect! Yes you heard that right. The leaderboard was inaccurate due to the two server crash's that happened during the week. Yes they had server crashs - happens...Cool and move on. Right?! yes. Right...move on stuff happens...next.

BUT! You see SWTOR you made my whole Guild feel like we were thieves, liers and cons artists, when it was your problem that you didn't have the guts to come out and own! One simple post would have fixed all of this. We as a community generally support you, and factually, pay you for the privileged of YOU working on SWTOR. What you owe us is simple honesty - I gave up on a bug free game long ago!

Why not come out and say - For instance...."Hey guys & gals, the server crash's corrupted the Conquest database that we have stored separately (why you do that is beyond me) from the rest of the achievements and we lost the data and are therefor going to invalidate the Conquest week.....To make up for that please find another droid in your mailbox - named 2BadforU (yeah, we'd all like another droid).

You get my point. So we spent nearly two weeks fighting to get our Guild Conquest Rewards and you (SWTOR management) already knew and sent over fubar Leaderboard Stats to CS and told them to deal with the fallout. Shame on you! Your mess and you don't have the stones to stand up - pathetic!

I want to apologize to Phil, Robert and the rest of the team in CS who got put in an untenable position.

My guild has decided not to focus any effort on Conquest - if it comes to us for doing what we do...fine. But to push and set goals and fight to get and stay on the leaderboard is a thing of the past.

Thanks SWTOR.

Shadowlands Server:

Founder & Legendary Player

Ajow

Nitawin

Specie

Kleat

Pispo

Raytal

Gotni

Gondor

Gondars

TOS violations are you *********** kidding me?!?!?!? Jfc. I'm so done. If I don't get my yavin and rishi titles by Tuesday I'm leaving this game for final fantasy where the customer service and in game mods actually work to resolve issues and make a much less toxic community. Oh and new raids come out regularly. This stuff in TOR is entirely unacceptable.

I'll send this on for investigation. If you experienced this as well, definitely let me know the planet, faction, and server (as many of you already have done, cause you're awesome).

-eric

Hey Eric!

Any more information on the investigation? Tons of players are hoping to hear from someone with an update. Its been over 2 days since you last posted.

Please tell me you have people working on this!!

Thank you!

Lmao this is the ticket response I got like a lot of you... CS is *********** incompetent. Literally not ONE of my tickets EVER submitted since closed beta has ever been fixed by CS. I've always just been told "welp sorry!" Get your **** together.

"Hi there! Here is Marilyn from Star Wars ™: The Old Republic Ingame Customer Service Advisor who handled your concern ticket.

Thanks for contacting Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Customer Service regarding with your Conquest Achievement Rewards.

I am sorry if your character did not get the Conqueror title from the previous Conquest week. I understand where you are coming from because this also happened to me before and apparently, the reason why I did not get the said achievement is because I joined my guild after the Conquest week started. I know that this is not the answer that you are expecting however, after checking the logs of your character, I am afraid that the Conqueror title will really not be granted to your character because you joined the guild after the reset of the Conquest week. To become eligible in getting the Conquest rewards, please make sure you are part of a guild before the start of each Conquest week, and you should not quit the guild during the said week. Conquest week starts at 12:00 AM every Tuesday.

If you need to check back on any details of the case, you can do so at any time by logging into the game on any of your characters and opening the Help Center (click on the '?' symbol on your main menu bar or press [Ctrl] and [/])."

Edited by XxHazenxX

I got the german support on the phone today. His obvious statement was that they have plenty of tickets regarding this topic (when I do the math there are 68 guilds affected on 17 Servers with an unknown number of guild members) AND, that was the key statement, they are waiting for the correct data from Austin since the data they have is obviously corrupt.

No timeline for this was given. Just the begging for patience...

However, I still don't understand the retarded replies some people get saying they've ended second place. Why give such stupid replies to tickets when they kwow they have wrong data?! Or even threateming a ban for "faking screenshots" as someone posted here. But at least some people got any replies because nobody from our guild got one yet and the tickets are from Tuesday...

BUT one member got his title manually granted by a CS employee who logged his char into the game, although his ticket is still open/unanswered. It's obvious Bioware has no workflow standards/QC/etc., not limited to the CS... we know that already lol. It's for sure the most chaotic and unorganized company I ever came across, in general, not limted to the gaming industry.

Edited by Khaleg

I got the german support on the phone today. His obvious statement was that they have plenty of tickets regarding this topic (when I do the math there are 68 guilds affected on 17 Servers with an unknown number of guild members) AND, that was the key statement, they are waiting for the correct data from Austin since the data they have is obviously corrupt.

No timeline for this was given. Just the begging for patience...

However, I still don't understand the retarded replies some people get saying they've ended second place. Why give such stupid replies to tickets when they kwow they have wrong data?! Or even threateming a ban for "faking screenshots" as someone posted here. But at least some people got any replies because nobody from our guild got one yet and the tickets are from Tuesday...

BUT one member got his title manually granted by a CS employee who logged his char into the game, although his ticket is still open/unanswered. It's obvious Bioware has no workflow standards/QC/etc., not limited to the CS... we know that already lol. It's for sure the most chaotic and unorganized company I ever came across, in general, not limted to the gaming industry.

This is much more information than Ive been able to get from CS! Im hoping they are still continuing to work on this and realizing that THEIR numbers are wrong. All we can do is keep our fingers and toes crossed that they sort this out! Thanks for the update! I really appreciate it! Wishing that Eric would respond with an update!

I really appreciate it! Wishing that Eric would respond with an update!

It's only been a couple of days, maybe even his days off. It is going to take longer than that to figure out why this is happening.

The Dev team makes me happy far more than they piss me off: heck, they fixed EV even though the workaround for that bug was so easy it was practically a mechanic. So I have faith the dev they WILL fix this clusterbomb of pissed customer. At least now they know it is happening and that CS is useless as a plan for resolution.

Also hopefully with as many bad surveys as they are getting, CS management or the managers of CS management will be paying attention. I know my company would be ALL up in my management's business if we had this kind of spike in angry customer surveys. Heck, they get up in our business whenever the happy customer score drops below 75%. :/

This response is what I got when trying to get my titles:

My name is Oisin R. from Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Customer Service. I'm getting back to you in relation to your missing achievements.

Thanks for getting in contact about this one, i've reviewed the details provided and I am afraid I won't be able to provide the requested achievments. In regards to the Conquest achievements, while both Dark rage and Shadow of the Republic ranked first, your characters joined both Guilds on the 6th & 7th respectively while the Conquest week was in progress, to be eligible for these titles your characters must have been present for the full duration of the Conquest event.

Since when did I have to be in guild before conquest week to get achievements. It doesn't even specify this in any documentation. It's pretty clear that CS doesn't really have anything to do with the game or even know how it generally works.

Since when did I have to be in guild before conquest week to get achievements. It doesn't even specify this in any documentation. It's pretty clear that CS doesn't really have anything to do with the game or even know how it generally works.

It's not mandatory like the CS ignorantly claims afaik (or it's a new rule, BUT as a guild leader I sure think it better would be mandatory) but it's interesting to read in this and other threads around this topic how often this "accidently and coincidentally" happens lol, in other words how many cheap conquest leechers are around, having no honor at all to really work with THEIR guild to get these achievements (or just have some actual balls and simply dismiss/forget them if they can't do it or are too lazy to work for it and get them in a respectable/honest way), actually play the game and earn rewards as intended instead of trying to leech them and get them handed on a plate to their lazy and any respectable attitude lacking asses. People just don't have a trace of honor these days it seems.

I always try to filter out these unbelievable cheap leechers since we always "coincidentally" get a mysterious increase in appplications during or prior to more or less hard conquest weeks, mostly from some alts claiming to be mains. Doing not much more than 20 k points and then never show online until Tuesday. So extremely cheap...

I'm sorry I had to say that, of course I also don't know if this really applies to you (but you will know in case it does hehe) or if there is a real coincident in place here, but it happens often and since I dislike cheap opportunism most, beside ignorance and incompetence that is, I really find the attitude behind this behaviour pathetic. :-)

Edited by Khaleg

Confirming you've been fed some bullsht. I joined Dark Rage on the eighth myself, got the achievement granted by CS on my toon in that guild. I could see them requiring you to earn the Personal Conquest Goal (in Revenge of the Revanites, 20,000 points) within the guild, but saying you gotta be there before Tuesday is bunk.

Musco and Kanneg need to give this more attention. I'm PMing both of them every day until my Jung Ma/Rishi achievement is granted. Recommend others draw their focus on this bs so we can get it sorted quicker. Whether the CSRs are ignorant, malicious, or just misinformed, it's whatever - the dev team needs to take control of this situation and give us the rewards we're due.

I still haven't received either of my conquest achievements or titles on Ebon Hawk on 2 of my toons. Palshan in Shadow of the Republic, and Xiaan'Vrei in The Scarlet Hand.

Here's what conquest says:

"The current conquest event is in progress. In order to receive this reward, your guild must place on the leaderboard and you must meet your personal contribution target. If you qualify, the guild reward will be granted at the end of the review period, when the next conquest event begins."

Here's what the achievement says:

"Conquer the planet Rishi with your guild by topping the guild leaderboard in a conquest event. You must complete your contribution for the event and log in within 3 days of conquering the planet."

NOWHERE does it say you have to be part of the guild for at some arbitrary point in time. CS has been consistently treating people like idiots because we're not following rules that aren't written down anywhere in the game.

I still haven't received either of my conquest achievements or titles on Ebon Hawk on 2 of my toons. Palshan in Shadow of the Republic, and Xiaan'Vrei in The Scarlet Hand.

Here's what conquest says:

"The current conquest event is in progress. In order to receive this reward, your guild must place on the leaderboard and you must meet your personal contribution target. If you qualify, the guild reward will be granted at the end of the review period, when the next conquest event begins."

Here's what the achievement says:

"Conquer the planet Rishi with your guild by topping the guild leaderboard in a conquest event. You must complete your contribution for the event and log in within 3 days of conquering the planet."

NOWHERE does it say you have to be part of the guild for at some arbitrary point in time. CS has been consistently treating people like idiots because we're not following rules that aren't written down anywhere in the game.

Exactly!!! They're just too lazy to do their jobs and want to get rid of us faster to move on to others and fill their ticket quotas.

Hey guys,

I wanted to confirm this

Suprisingly a few of us including me just got our titles granted by Customer Service. It seems they are handling this guild wise because we all got contacted at the same time.

The "funny" thing is, although I as guild leader had by far the most work with all this bs (forum, telephone, making the members write tickets, taking screenshots, etc. pp) got no free cartel coins for the mess, but all others got 200 or 300 of them. :-/ Who can understand Bioware's rng?:-)

This is the most recent response from CS:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Greetings Savage Domìnique,

Thank you for contacting Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Customer Service. I have responded to your query in-game and, for your convenience I have included a summary of the response below in case you are unable to access the in-game mail at the moment. Please note – at times, cases and responses from Customer Support may appear blank in the in-game help portal. If you have accessed your case and are unable to see a response from us, please respond to this mail and myself or a colleague will respond as soon as possible.

This is Kath and I am making a follow up on the ticket that you have sent about Conquest Achievement title. I am sorry if your character did not get the Conqueror title from the previous Conquest week.

I understand where you are coming from because this also happened to me before. After investigating your request and double-checked the information you provided against our records, I am sorry to say that I have been unable to add the conquest achievement title because what matters was the total after the locked out.

Thank you for your patience and understanding, and I would like to apologize for any inconvenience or frustration this may cause. Should you require further assistance with this or any other issues, please do not hesitate to contact us again.

If you have questions in-game, please contact our In-Game Support by sending an in-game ticket. To create a ticket in-game, please follow these instructions:

1. Click on the question mark icon on the main menu, (or press Ctrl + /).

2. Click on Create ticket, then follow the on-screen instructions to provide details and submit your ticket.

Galactic Support is our SpecialtyÖ Thank you for playing Star Wars: The Old Republic.

May the Force be with you.

Regards,

Kath

Star Wars ™: The Old Republic™ Customer Service

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Another guildie was told by his CS rep that the data shows we won conquest that week but he was unable to give the title and achievement because we didnt place first. .... ummmmmm yeah.

I am not understanding how the German CS team found the discrepancy, went to Austin and sorted out a guild full of members and corrected the issue while the American CS refuses to investigate or talk with supervisors on the issue. The incompetency of the American CS is beyond horrid. They need proper training in how to investigate issues and correct the issues. This is a case where their data is corrupt and they refuse to investigate why and how that came to be.

This is a HUGE issue that needs to be addressed ASAP!