Male inquisitor Voice in expansion ?

Zolxtren

is it me or the male inquisitors voice sound realy awkward in the expansions its cool and fine til the lvl50 story

then its like he got voiced by an immigrant that tries to speak english while its not his mother language.....

is it me or the male inquisitors voice sound realy awkward in the expansions its cool and fine til the lvl50 story

then its like he got voiced by an immigrant that tries to speak english while its not his mother language.....

It's you. :p

More seriously, nope, I didn't notice any difference. Same Darth Nox I always loved for me.

It's you. :p

More seriously, nope, I didn't notice any difference. Same Darth Nox I always loved for me.

im sure not the only one that hears it that something is broken with the expansion voice acting for this class..

im sure not the only one that hears it that something is broken with the expansion voice acting for this class..

I remember having read the same complaint before on this board. Not 100% sure that it was about the Inquisitor, but quite sure.

I personally haven't noticed any difference. But I don't play my Inq often and wouldn't even recognise the voice.

Edited by JattaGin

I remember having read the same complaint before on this board. Not 100% sure that it was about the Inquisitor, but quite sure.

I personally haven't noticed any difference. But I don't play my Inq often and wouldn't even recognise the voice.

I remember people wondering about male BH and fem Agent in KOTFE/ET. I don't play the first, and didn't take the latter through KOTFE/ET, so can't compare.

But male Inq is one of my mains, and honestly I didn't notice anything. Even now, after having it pointed out by OP, I still don't think there was a difference. Maybe my ears are not sensitive enough to some subtle changes.

Same here, I haven't noticed any difference so maybe it's just you.

Edited by Nightblazer

Euan Morton is the voice actor for the male and did the voice in the original as well as the expansions. If there is a difference it may be the way the actor reads the lines, though I haven't noticed it. Personally, I think the Male Inq's voice is perfect for the char. Edited by Malkosha