Largest Cartel Market weapons sale of the year is now live! Check it out before August 27! ×

How much credits for full unlock?

Nebdar

How much credits for full NEW Stronghold unlock?

What is you guess?

15 ? 25? 30? 40? 50? million credits?

I also wonder how much must i gather before it will go live...

Or maybe Dev will come by here and tell the amount they aim for..:rolleyes:

Wild guessing ......Whats the first amount that pops into your mind?

My guess is 35 million Credits:cool:

Edited by Nebdar

How much credits for full NEW Stronghold unlock?

What is you guess?

15 ? 25? 30? 40? 50? million credits?

I also wonder how much must i gather before it will go live...

Or maybe Dev will come by here and tell the amount they aim for..:rolleyes:

It's hard to guess how much it will cost to unlock when we don't know the size and number of rooms, as that has so far been directly related to stronghold pricing.

None really, I don't even know own what they're going to charge for the initial stronghold. I tried looking at your numbers and I still have no clue! But then again I'm tired and have a cold, it's hard to think.:p

But if you want me to just name a number, 15! With no real reason.:p

Edited by Eshvara

This is only a guess, but I would guess that the purchase price and full unlock price would be at least equal to those of the Yavin 4 stronghold and probably more.

How much is that? Just to see how far off I am with my random number.:rak_03: also to add to my depression as I'm a proud owner of 100k credits.:rak_04::(

Edited by Eshvara

How much is that? Just to see how far off I am with my random number.:rak_03: also to add to my depression as I'm a proud owner of 100k credits.:rak_04::(

Ahh, you weren't that far off. :p Evidently, it's thirteen million credits to fully unlock the Yavin temple. That translates to eleven thousand cartel coins. :eek:

Ahh, you weren't that far off. :p Evidently, it's thirteen million credits to fully unlock the Yavin temple. That translates to eleven thousand cartel coins. :eek:

Well it could have been worse! Maybe Manaan will be.:rak_03:

I would guess that 100K credits wil not even be enough to purchase the new stronghold, let alone fully unlock it.

If the Yavin 4 stronghold is 13 million to fully unlock, I would not be surprised if the cost to fully unlock the new stronghold was closer to 20 million.

For those who don't mess with strongholds much themselves, here's some reference data to get some kind of vague idea at least about the kinds of prices we'll likely be dealing with in the new stronghold.

Unlock costs, layouts, and video tours for Coruscant, Dromund Kaas, Nar Shaddaa, and Tatooine: http://dulfy.net/2014/07/25/swtor-galactic-strongholds-tours-and-unlock-pricings/

Unlock cost, layout, and video tour for Yavin IV: http://dulfy.net/2015/07/22/swtor-yavin-temple-stronghold-guide/

The only thing I'm willing to guess at this point is that the costs for the new stronghold will likely be in line with the current rough ratio of size of stronghold : unlock prices.

My guess 9m to purchase and 35m to upgrade

I would have gone for 5mil to purchase. I think you may well be right with 35mil to fully unlock. Hope its less but we will see, but I was thinking the same.

Next question if not already confirmed somewhere and I just missed it, is can we have this in addition to the strongholds we have. Or do we need to drop one of them if we have all 5. I know we can have all 5 present ones now, but that was not the case when Yavin first came out. So can we have all 6 when the new ones out?

Edited by SavantDreadtech

To be fair, it's not exactly hard to get 35M creds. This game's market is absurdly easy to make money in. Buyers here are not exactly discriminating like they are in EVE, where the markets are much, much more cutthroat.

Seriously, read some of psandak's threads in the crafting section. He's super knowledgeable, and you can max crafting very quickly. Many of us have maxed them all in our idle time. With determination you can max any of them in less than a day (though that takes some cash to do, if you do it that fast). Then you can find which items are very high return on investment and start printing cash.

Edited by stoopicus

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.