Largest Cartel Market weapons sale of the year is now live! Check it out before August 27! ×

Male Force User companion...

Spyderwoman

• Replies 491
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe there should be a thread for males that want a certain female love interest.:rak_03:

No harm in asking, but the crux of the matter is this: Female players have never had a romanceable male Force companion. Ever.

Male characters get every sort and they get several female force using companions to romance. If the guys want to request Jaxo and that thing, er, I mean Thana Vesh, then let them open a thread of their own, but in asking here it's convoluting the issue at hand, that female characters/players have NEVER had a male force using companion to romance, EVER.

There are plenty of non-force users and everyone has their favorites. It'd be like me going over to a thread for the guys and squawking about Jonas Balkar, who is one non-force user I'd like, but there is an embarrassing lack of male force using companions for romance.

Female players get less in the romantic regard in every way. Men get more and more variety and they also get WAY more flirt chances than females do.

Edited by Lunafox

No harm in asking, but the crux of the matter is this: Female players have never had a romanceable male Force companion. Ever.

Male characters get every sort and they get several female force using companions to romance. If the guys want to request Jaxo and that thing, er, I mean Thana Vesh, then let them open a thread of their own, but in asking here it's convoluting the issue at hand, that female characters/players have NEVER had a male force using companion to romance, EVER.

There are plenty of non-force users and everyone has their favorites. It'd be like me going over to a thread for the guys and squawking about Jonas Balkar, who is one non-force user I'd like, but there is an embarrassing lack of male force using companions for romance.

Female players get less in the romantic regard in every way. Men get more and more variety and they also get WAY more flirt chances than females do.

I completely agree, which is why I said what I did, without wanting to come across rude. I'm seeing a lot of requests about all sorts of characters Including female LI for men in a thread that's clearly targeted towards females and our lack of force using males.

I get that's it's attractive to post here since Charles has been active, but still!

I completely agree, which is why I said what I did, without wanting to come across rude. I'm seeing a lot of requests about all sorts of characters Including female LI for men in a thread that's clearly targeted towards females and our lack of force using males.

I get that's it's attractive to post here since Charles has been active, but still!

Ok :) *high fives*

It is nice that he's talking to us, I do appreciate it very much. :)

"BUT I WANT TO ROMANCE JAX -- "

"BUT THAN -"

"VAYL -"

"BUT LADIES, GUS TUN -"

I've been trying to refrain this whole thread, but now I'm just gonna scream "G-T-F-O" :D

Woah woah woah...I want a male force using companion that my male characters can romance...can we get two new romance options than? Again I'd like to plug something like a KoZ, Scryer, etc...

Woah woah woah...I want a male force using companion that my male characters can romance...can we get two new romance options than? Again I'd like to plug something like a KoZ, Scryer, etc...

Personally, I'd prefer it if only the gals were able to romance this hypothetical male Force-user companion. I mean - I'm a girl, yes, but I also play male characters, and many of them are involved in romances with their companions (or Lana, in *one* case), but...they get *so many* options. SO. MANY.

I think it's the girls' turn to get a Force-using companion all to themselves. Guys already got *deep breath* Lana, Kira, Jaesa, Ashara, Temple, Cytharat, and Nadia. Girls have..........nobody. Lana doesn't count because she's also female. :/

Scourge would be nice (*salutes Darth Lunafox*). Or

Arcann,

if and only if he was redeemed, of course.

LOL none of my male characters are in hetero relationships which mean they have exactly ONE real choice. I understand wanting another option for female toons which is why I specifically asked if we could get TWO new options....

Personally, I'd prefer it if only the gals were able to romance this hypothetical male Force-user companion. I mean - I'm a girl, yes, but I also play male characters, and many of them are involved in romances with their companions (or Lana, in *one* case), but...they get *so many* options. SO. MANY.

I think it's the girls' turn to get a Force-using companion all to themselves. Guys already got *deep breath* Lana, Kira, Jaesa, Ashara, Temple, Cytharat, and Nadia. Girls have..........nobody. Lana doesn't count because she's also female. :/

Arcann,

Yep, this is what I intended to say - sorry for any confusion!

What would be a great way to do so would be to have similar 'your companion wants to speak to you on your ship' kind of dialogue except on Odessen of course. That to me was one of the best parts since the first KOTOR and it seems really strange that it did not carry on through KOTFE and we miss out exploring more of the new companion backstories (Lana, Theron, Koth etc).

Not to pit old vs new, but at least the old companions had so much more dialogue in the class stories whereas you hardly have any character specific dialogue in KOTFE and only flirts in KOTET which then go straight to 'I love yous' without really knowing the characters. Especially for certain moments which weren't further explored in the actual chapter - e.g. Seeing Satele on Odessen and not discussing it with Theron/ having a pub-sided Imp Agent explain to him they joined Ardun Kothe etc.

Please bring it back! It would help give each romanceable companion their time without having to include them in the actual chapter which is so hard given you have so many now.

Edited by cupidshotyou

What would be a great way to do so would be to have similar 'your companion wants to speak to you on your ship' kind of dialogue except on Odessen of course. That to me was one of the best parts since the first KOTOR and it seems really strange that it did not carry on through KOTFE and we miss out exploring more of the new companion backstories (Lana, Theron, Koth etc).

Not to pit old vs new, but at least the old companions had so much more dialogue in the class stories whereas you hardly have any character specific dialogue in KOTFE and only flirts in KOTET which then go straight to 'I love yous' without really knowing the characters. Especially for certain moments which weren't further explored in the actual chapter - e.g. Seeing Satele on Odessen and not discussing it with Theron/ having a pub-sided Imp Agent explain to him they joined Ardun Kothe etc.

Please bring it back! It would help give each romanceable companion their time without having to include them in the actual chapter which is so hard given you have so many now.

I agree. especially on the agent thing. It did feel like a lot of the relationship development went on behind the scenes rather than was made as a part of the story. Many of the companions that were brought in had very little background to them in kotfe, so, especially, if it was a returning companion from a different class than what the outlander was, it didn't really make much sense for how they were so attached to them come kotet. At the same time, if the companion was a returning comp and not a romanced version there were so many interactions that didn't make sense either (vette being confused on why you would save her on a SW? really? after everything we went through?)

And for the SIS thing, there were so many good times to bring that up, especially with a romanced Theron. My agent romanced him and would likely have told him as soon as she thought it safe to do so.

Apologies for the rant, but I really did feel like there was so much missing when it came to the companions, both old and new. And I really hope that they add in something because it felt so focused on Arcann, Vaylin and Valkorian that we lost quite a bit on everyone else that was involved and never really got a chance to connect to any of them. (no offense, because I love Arcann to the moon and back, but there were more people than just him, he doesn't need to hog the spotlight.)

So i hope that there will be more to do with the companions, both new and old, even if it's just little things, and introduce, maybe some more options for romances (arcann, cytharat, scourge, etc.), and some familiar faces that actually get to stick around. (like jonas or vowrawn or anyone else from the class stories) :cool:

Arcann,

*salutes Grand Admiral Jagaimee* There are ALOT of female force users. Especially when you line them all up like that. Wow.

And thanks for the Scourge vote :D It's appreciated as is the one for Arcann. :D

LOL none of my male characters are in hetero relationships which mean they have exactly ONE real choice. I understand wanting another option for female toons which is why I specifically asked if we could get TWO new options....

You know, I'm not greedy, I don't care if they make him bi so that anyone who wants to romance him can. I'd love it if Scourge was just for the ladies, but I get it, it's easier for the game makers to do something that everyone can play with. And even if a character is 'bi' for game mechanics so everyone can romance him, I still headcanon him the way I want him anyway.

Edit: Or if they want to give Scourge to just us ladies, I'm cool with the fellas getting Cytharat exclusively. He was quite nice.

Edited by Lunafox

"BUT I WANT TO ROMANCE JAX -- "

"BUT THAN -"

"VAYL -"

"BUT LADIES, GUS TUN -"

I've been trying to refrain this whole thread, but now I'm just gonna scream "G-T-F-O" :D

He hee. Yep pretty much.

I don't see them breaking down the door to kiss and FTB with Gus Tuna. They want to add Thana and Jaxo and Vaylin to their harems. But we can have fish lips. Heh. Men pfft. :p

Edited by Lunafox

Koth and Theron, so that's two! I want Arcann to be for females only as we deserve a force using male for just us like the guys have.

That doesn't mean there can't or shouldn't be one for solely other sexualities either.(I know you didn't say that) I'm just saying.:p

Can we feel special at least once Charles!?!!?

Edited by Eshvara

If people are open to reanimating Jaxo for a comp, I want Darth Marr back. I took him to 50 inf just for shiggles while CXP robo-farming Chapter 1.

If I could have him back and romance him...cool. I could romance a ghost, I'd be okay with that...cause it's romantic...like the movie Ghost. ;D

Edit: Or if they want to give Scourge to just us ladies, I'm cool with the fellas getting Cytharat exclusively. He was quite nice.

I egoistically sign that with both my hands :D Just give my Inquisitor Cytharat; and for ladies whoever they want, and they want Scourge & Arcann.

I'm cool with the fellas getting Cytharat exclusively. He was quite nice.

I agree! Cytharat was pretty awesome and gay males and straight females have been left behind. We both need something exclusive too like the straight men.:rak_03: "which for women is obviously a force using male LI)

Edited by Eshvara

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.