Arcann, Senya and Koth Post-KOTET

BlueShiftRecall

What do you guys think is the possibility of us ever seeing Arcann, Senya and Koth again post KOTFE/KOTET?

I know the issue arises that because all 3 could be potentially killed during the story that the likelihood of them popping up very much anymore is quite minimal but I still would like to see them every now and again. I would like to know how Arcann and Senya are going and what they're up to now. I romanced Koth on a smuggler so it'd be nice to get something with him again.

I know Arcann is most likely to have more scenes considering Bioware outright stated that you'd be able to romance him (After KOTET) if the demand became popular (Which it did). And if Arcann gets screen time, it'll most likely be with Senya.

I can see a scene with Koth, considering that for some characters he'd be a big suspect for being a traitor.

I know Arcann is most likely to have more scenes considering Bioware outright stated that you'd be able to romance him (After KOTET) if the demand became popular (Which it did). And if Arcann gets screen time, it'll most likely be with Senya.

I had thought that whole thing with Arcann had been a Dev Joke, maybe I should go bump up that Arcann romance thread again. ;)

I had thought that whole thing with Arcann had been a Dev Joke, maybe I should go bump up that Arcann romance thread again. ;)

I hope not, Arcann has a unique potential for some interesting scenes, no matter how small they are. I just want to see how he and the Outlander interact after all this. Do they ever have a drink together and have awkward conversations about how you killed his family? Maybe you train together sometimes (Okay, that won't happen; but I'd go for some virbro sword sparring in front of a waterfall). Maybe you get to remind him that you trust him.

Funny thing is, as far as the DM info is concerned, Arcann was supposed to have some screen time on Iokath. It was very short, but it was there.

I can see a scene with Koth, considering that for some characters he'd be a big suspect for being a traitor.

Did they actually say this exact promise? I would surprised if that was the case. I thought they just said that they might consider adding it if "enough" people wanted it.

Edited by OldVengeance

Clearly enough people wanted it because the community erupted in Arcann romance demands after KOTET released, but I'm beggining to wonder if it was worth it.

Look at Koth romance, or returning vanilla companions. As much as I like Lana & Theron, it seems that they're the only ones safe to recieve any kind of content while the rest stays silent after coming back.

I fear Arcann would share the same fate, especially as he's potentially dead.

Edited by Pietrastor

I took a romance with Koth with my smuggler but since they added the part that he could be killed nothing. I really think they should do two different stories, one where he is involved for those that didn't kill him, and one where he isn't involved for those that did.

They actually should do this for those companions that can be killed.

• 4 months later...
I hope not, Arcann has a unique potential for some interesting scenes, no matter how small they are. I just want to see how he and the Outlander interact after all this. Do they ever have a drink together and have awkward conversations about how you killed his family? Maybe you train together sometimes (Okay, that won't happen; but I'd go for some virbro sword sparring in front of a waterfall). Maybe you get to remind him that you trust him.

Funny thing is, as far as the DM info is concerned, Arcann was supposed to have some screen time on Iokath. It was very short, but it was there.

^I totally agree. Arcann has a lot of of unique potential for some interesting scenes, no doubt. He's more somber since his redemption, and there's so much BW could do with him, in regards to supplementing and enriching storylines from here on. He has the best voice I've ever heard in any MMO and I love his unique bubble shield. He just needs to be modifiable. He's definitely a keeper.

Edited by Willjb

^I totally agree. Arcann has a lot of of unique potential for some interesting scenes, no doubt. He's more somber since his redemption, and there's so much BW could do with him, in regards to supplementing and enriching storylines from here on. He has the best voice I've ever heard in any MMO and I love his unique bubble shield. He just needs to be modifiable. He's definitely a keeper.

I really do hope that we will see more of Arcann, among others. A lot of people don't think so because of the claim that, once a character is killable, they'll be gone from the story. There is legitimacy to this, as you may remember Kaliyo and Jorgan from KOTFE had virtually no dialogue in KOTET because they could have been killed. On the contrary, however, I remember reading that Arcann's voice actor was recording lines for something cryptically described as "what comes after Umbara", so I'm still holding onto hope.

I really do hope that we will see more of Arcann, among others. A lot of people don't think so because of the claim that, once a character is killable, they'll be gone from the story. There is legitimacy to this, as you may remember Kaliyo and Jorgan from KOTFE had virtually no dialogue in KOTET because they could have been killed. On the contrary, however, I remember reading that Arcann's voice actor was recording lines for something cryptically described as "what comes after Umbara", so I'm still holding onto hope.

Arcann's voice actor himself has confirmed certain things. So we'll be seeing more of him at least. Not sure about Senya.

Edited by Eshvara

There's definitely more for Arcann. How much though we don't know. I hope his role is significant enough that also adds to his character development. Is it too much to hope for? Hope not.