Vector Hyllus - The LoveBug thread - Haters make your own :P

Cowoline

Please tell me what she said, or please just tell me what I should say to hear it, it's going to be all the way til tomorrow before I can finish this on my agent and I CANT WAIT THAT LONG

I couldn't wait, either. I found a YouTube video of a female IA run.

Temple says she tried to find the IA, and is sorry about failing in that effort.

IA Dialog option: "You're too hard on yourself."

The IA says at least Temple tried to find her. That's more than anyone else did.

Then, Temple mentions Vector.

Temple: "Not Vector. He ran himself ragged searching for you, before he disappeared entirely."

Edited by Nmyownworld

I couldn't wait, either. I found a YouTube video of a female IA run.

Temple says she tried to find the IA, and is sorry about failing in that effort.

IA Dialog option: "You're too hard on yourself."

The IA says at least Temple tried to find her. That's more than anyone else did.

Then, Temple mentions Vector.

Temple: "Not Vector. He ran himself ragged searching for you, before he disappeared entirely."

Oof :(:(:(:( That hurts, we need Vector back pronto :(

Please tell me what she said, or please just tell me what I should say to hear it, it's going to be all the way til tomorrow before I can finish this on my agent and I CANT WAIT THAT LONG

I sent you a PM about it so I don't spoil anyone :)

Edit: Never mind, people are waaaay faster than me, lol.

Edited by AngFour

Pretty happy about the Vector mention Temple has (if you choose the right convo choices). Almost made the 3 hour run on the tedious flashpoint almost worth it.

Almost.

(Three hours because I chose "Story" because I thought it'd advance the story. Pretty silly of me to assume that.)

Let's hope our beloved Vector makes his way back home sooner rather than later. (In the story, that is. I retrieved him from the terminal right after KotFE came out and have spoiled him with tons of gifts and new clothes since then.)

I am so disappointed - I ran the whole wretched flashpoint on my agent and finished just now, purely to get Temple to mention Vector and she said nothing, so I must have chosen incorrectly. EDIT: should have looked in on this thread before running that FP on my first agent :rolleyes:

Also, not silly to have chosen story - I did the same on my main (sith inq who romanced Theron) because the word solo was easy to miss on the quest.

Edited by Sarova

• 1 month later...

I haven't run my female agent through anything past SoR yet, but I'll be sure to reference this thread when she does run Copero in the actual story for the first time. I hope they bring him back soon, I'm kind of tired of running the same heroics on my agent again and again. I just can't take her through until Vector returns.

I do worry that with the return of Temple we won't see Vector very soon, but as someone already pointed out, there really doesn't seem to be any kind of balance of reason for the order of the return. Perhaps it's selfish since the agent just got a comp back, but I really hope our wonderful bugboy comes back in the next installment.

• 1 month later...
OUR BOY IS COMING HOME! We have an official date for Vector's return. The Lovebug returns March 13th! Honestly, even if it's a two minute cutscene I'm just glad to have him back. I will finally be able to run my main through things past Ziost.

Holy smokes I need to resub, March?! March isn’t bad, I can hold out til March! 💜🐜💜

My only concern is that he's gonna be a pod person, meaning that his mouth won't move when you give him gifts or when you right click on him (I love doing that when I'm waiting for something. My favorite line is the one about him working on his memoirs).

Have any of you guys gotten Risha/Corso/Andronikus (I can never spell his name right) back? Do their mouths move when you click on them? Can someone check?

Edited by AngFour

OUR BOY IS COMING HOME! We have an official date for Vector's return. The Lovebug returns March 13th! Honestly, even if it's a two minute cutscene I'm just glad to have him back. I will finally be able to run my main through things past Ziost.

I'm thrilled to see him return at last, it became rather frustrating missing him especially after the previous and failed announcement he'd be coming back. ♥

My only concern is that he's gonna be a pod person, meaning that his mouth won't move when you give him gifts or when you right click on him (I love doing that when I'm waiting for something. My favorite line is the one about him working on his memoirs).

Have any of you guys gotten Risha/Corso/Andronikus (I can never spell his name right) back? Do their mouths move when you click on them? Can someone check?

Hmm, I got them back for my smugglar but since she's a clone of my agent I haven't really messed with them since. I'll check it out and let you know.

UPDATE: I just checked Corso and Risha, sadly, their mouths do not move.

Edited by DuchessKristania

Hmm, I got them back for my smugglar but since she's a clone of my agent I haven't really messed with them since. I'll check it out and let you know.

UPDATE: I just checked Corso and Risha, sadly, their mouths do not move.

Ugh, that's just so bad! I'm not usually one who complains about things that are immersion breaking, but their friggin' mouths not moving IS VERY immersion breaking.

Of course I'll be happy to get Vector "back" (LOL, I've had him since we were able to retrieve companions from the terminal) but I'm not feeling as thrilled as I want to because of this. It's just...ugh...it's terrible :/

Thanks for checking though!

Edited by AngFour

Ugh, that's just so bad! I'm not usually one who complains about things that are immersion breaking, but their friggin' mouths not moving IS VERY immersion breaking.

Of course I'll be happy to get Vector "back" (LOL, I've had him since we were able to retrieve companions from the terminal) but I'm not feeling as thrilled as I want to because of this. It's just...ugh...it's terrible :/

Thanks for checking though!

This bothers me as well....a LOT. My solution? Do NOT play through his return....watch someone else's on YouTube instead. You got him from the terminal so right now he should be perfectly normal. If you play through the return, he -will- turn into the pod person. Not an ideal solution but at least your companion remains undamaged. Also, my returned Malavai Quinn does move his mouth when you give him a gift but not when you click on him. I also played with a "returned" Corso through some of the planets doing heroic missions, and he was completely silent the whole time. No "now you're dumb, ugly, AND dead".......no "yeeha!!!" which was also upsetting to me. Until this is fixed, IF it is ever fixed, I will only be watching companion returns on YouTube. Thank goodness for the Odessen return terminal!!!

My IA is my main character though. She's the one who does everything. I don't want to take the chance that maybe, just maybe, our LI's might have new lines in whatever new content is being dribbled out to us.

I actually sent a message to Keith about it. Very polite. Explaining the situation. Hopefully it will be fixed *shrugs*

Hooray! I am so happy!

My IA is my main character though. She's the one who does everything. I don't want to take the chance that maybe, just maybe, our LI's might have new lines in whatever new content is being dribbled out to us.

I actually sent a message to Keith about it. Very polite. Explaining the situation. Hopefully it will be fixed *shrugs*

I thought of this as well.....but I figure the return can always be done at a later time in case something like that happens. I'm still going to err on the side of caution though, and keep my sweet Vector in his original perfect condition:)