Chapter VIII: End Times

Korenus

So I'm trying to save Vette, I've cleared every single enemy there is on this section of the map, but its still stuck on "Clear Artillery Forces surrounding Vette". I've filed a ticket but figured I'd post this here and see if anyone has a work around or something besides resetting the entire mission (that I've spent over two hours on). Thanks in advance!

• 3 months later...

Hello, I have a problem with Chapter 8: End Times.

After the part with the walker begins the part where Lana Beniko says Hurry we can`t lose The Gravestone and the game freezes at this moment. And i can`t doing any thing. Is there anything to be done about this?

• 9 months later...
I came across this recently as well, but figured out the solution for myself. I don't expect BW to fix anything old anymore. And with old I mean stuff which is not from the latest patch or cartel market related. Edited by JattaGin

• 1 year later...
Probably, however it is easy to avoid as indicated. I only had it happen one time. I logged out to another character and then back in and it advanced the quest. Otherwise, just make sure you go far enough into the camp before all mobs are killed.

• 1 year later...

I get the save Vette bug too. It's still happening. I think it happens because you aggro the bad guys too soon. The bad guys around Vette are the ones you need to kill for the mission. However, just before you reach that area you're fighting other bad guys. DUring that fight, either you or your Companion somehow attracts the bad guys around Vette, so you kill them off before the game gives you the mission to do so. When you get the mission the bad guys are no longer there, so you can't complete it.

The only way I can fix this is log out of the game, restart doing that whole section again, and this time I don't aggro. Still, from now on I'm saving Torian.

• 1 year later...
On 4/16/2017 at 7:08 AM, Korenus said:

So I'm trying to save Vette, I've cleared every single enemy there is on this section of the map, but its still stuck on "Clear Artillery Forces surrounding Vette". I've filed a ticket but figured I'd post this here and see if anyone has a work around or something besides resetting the entire mission (that I've spent over two hours on). Thanks in advance!

If you don't see the "System Message" then you did not "Trip" the trigger. If you do not trip the trigger then killing all the enemy's in the camp will not free Vette. It's NOT a bug, it's a Player Error. There is nothing in the game to fix.

• Thanks 1

• 2 months later...
  • 9 months later...

Still bugged. I had to exit the instance and relaunch.  After that it worked. Hmmmmmm, I guess I will have to go through this every time I progress a new toon through the storyline. Too bad.  Broadsword, please fix. :)