Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Interesting, may explain why we've gotten so little additional content in the game.

acidburncpt

Don't know how true this rumor is but here is one link to the story: http://www.gamezone.com/news/rumor-bioware-might-be-working-on-a-star-wars-knights-of-the-old-republic-reboot-3452520

A KOTOR reboot/remake could be good or terrible depending on who is involved, we could hear more about it this week. Of course this could be an old rumor resurfacing due to star wars celebration this week.

Edited by acidburncpt

I just watched a video about this. As much as I want this, I'll remain "hopefully optimistic" until we get an official announcement.

Needless to say THEY NEED TO MAKE THIS A REALITY!

But do you trust them that they'd do the KoTOR franchise the justice it deserves?

Trust me, I'm in the same boat about Jedi Knight series(Kyle Katarn). But I don't trust today's companies to do that fantastic legacy justice...

Or want another Battlefront do you? Hm?

But do you trust them that they'd do the KoTOR franchise the justice it deserves?

Trust me, I'm in the same boat about Jedi Knight series(Kyle Katarn). But I don't trust today's companies to do that fantastic legacy justice...

Or want another Battlefront do you? Hm?

Haha! I trust em to milk tha Kotor franchise for everything it's worth while giving us a game that may wind up being "average" at best. ;)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.