Valkorion comming back on 6.0 ?

LordAppius

Now the question here is. Did Rannos speak with Scoruge after we killed Vitiate or before?

We got Ranos as a reward for the DvL event. That happened irl before we killed Vitiate. Since we built our alliance in-game before these final moments, from my point of view, we definitely got Ranos before we killed Vitiate. It makes no sense, neither irl, nor in-game if we would have recruited her afterwards.

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We got Ranos as a reward for the DvL event. That happened irl before we killed Vitiate. Since we built our alliance in-game before these final moments, from my point of view, we definitely got Ranos before we killed Vitiate. It makes no sense, neither irl, nor in-game if we would have recruited her afterwards.

So since we killed Valkorion, does that mean that Scourge just dropped dead or what? I really wonder what happened with him.

If Valkorion comes back in 6.0 I will flip the table on this game. I am so done with that dude.

6.0 doesn't need a continuation of our character's story. At all. Story isn't what drives an mmo.

You're right. PLAYERS drive an MMO. And lots of players like lots of different things. Weird how that works, isn't it?

Bioware needs to balance it out. SoR was done well in that respect. It had story, flashpoints, an Op, and even a small class mission. I hope they can repeat that in the future (I know there were major bugs and some people didn't like the story, but I'm not talking about that. I'm talking about the variety of content itself.)

For me, 6.0 had better have some continuation of the story. Most of the companions that people like the most (the romanceable ones) are still missing and we want them back.

Most of the companions that people like the most (the romanceable ones) are still missing and we want them back.

How about the people that do not like the romanceable ones? I find the "popularity" thing extremely unfair.

Edited by notanjelika

Please no. Nothing is worse than being told that a character started as a mortal, turned themselves immortal and that you aren't allowed to either turn them back into a mortal and then kill them or turn yourself immortal via the same process and then kill them.

If there are rules, then those rules should be equally applied to everyone. So you should never ever make a character like the Emperor. Ever. They don't work. But if you already have made the mistake, then you should make the next phase of the story center on the PCs going on a quest to find a way to remove the Emperor's immortality instead of getting involved in a pointless go nowhere adventure with Hutts and mining rights, or a planet named Ziost where you fail to give the PCs an actual plan or task to accomplsh on the planet or cognizeable reason for running around on the planet when the one thing the PCs need to be doing is finding a way to turn the emperor mortal instead of running around on Ziost without a plan or reason for being there.

Edited by Ellisande