Knin's World War URC Representative Placement Tournament!

Nayrhollis

COME ONE COME ALL!!! Welcome all to the Placement Tournament for ALL ADVANCED CLASSES (mercs will be decided via Razinon's Open FOTM, SEE BELOW FOR MORE INFORMATION ON THAT) to see who becomes the representatives for the next URC. For a little information the next URC is called a World War URC, MEANING IT IS NA vs. EU. I come to this wonderful, drama filled, exciting QQ fest that is the PvP forums to recruit any player that is interested in participating. THERE WILL BE A LIMITED AMOUNT OF SLOTS SO BE SURE TO SIGN UP IF YOU FEEL YOU DESERVE TO REPRESENT NA! This tournament will be held ON APRIL 22nd AT 1PM PST (3pm CST, 4pm EST)!

Where

THIS TOURNAMENT WILL BE HELD ON HARBINGER

IMPORTANT UPDATE: THE MARAUDER SECTION HAS BEEN MOVED TO THE 29TH!!!!!!!!! THE TIME WILL REMAIN THE SAME! SIGNUPS WILL CLOSE ON WEDNESDAY THE 19TH. MARAUDER SIGNUPS WILL CLOSE ON THE 26th!

HOW TO SIGNUP

NEW SIGNUP RULE; AS STATED IN PREVIOUS URCs, EVEN THOUGH THIS ONE IS A SPECIAL URC FOR CLASS V CLASS, THERE WILL BE NO TANKS DUE TO ResidentSleeper duels and how unfair it is for the respective DPS specs to fight against them. It's almost a guaranteed loss. Sorry tanks, get cucked again :3.

Simply post your character name and class in this thread and I will add you to the respective bracket. To make sure this tournament doesn't take 10 years there will be a total of 8 SLOTS PER ADVANCED CLASS TOTALING 56 SLOTS (Since mercs are being decided through Razinon's FOTM Open...SEE BELOW) Republic toons are welcome and I will try to have someone on that side to invite people. SO SIGN UP QUICK DUE TO THE LIMITATIONS.

CURRENT SIGNUPS PER ADVANCED CLASS: https://docs.google.com/document/d/19FDMymJjZQj8WIdfKiULQv1Br8C5a68Qb9ExXw3k21c/edit?usp=sharing

ALL MATCHES WILL BE MIRROR CLASS. NOBODY WILL FIGHT ANY CLASS OUTSIDE OF THEIR OWN.

These limitations on how many per advanced class are only in play because URC is more than likely happening on

May 6th, so I am very limited on time and I doubt people want to sit around for an entire day dueling. MORE SLOTS MAY OPEN IF I CAN SOMEHOW RUN MULTIPLE "STATIONS" AT ONCE!

THE RULES ARE SIMPLE

1) NO CONSUMABLES OUTSIDE OF A STIM

2) NO NADES. I DO NOT KNOW IF THEY WILL BE ALLOWED AT THE URC OR NOT!

3) If you end up out of the dueling ring it will count as a loss. The range is clearly obvious and each duel will start in the center of the ring. None of the intentional ******** -.-

See? Simple rules!

The REWARDS

1) The main reward is that the winner of the entire tournament will be offered to represent NA is the World War URC Tournament (more details on that will be posted via Snave closer to the date of the URC).

2) I'm a broke **** so it'll be a small credit pool per Advanced Class

3) If you are into this type of thing then you get bragging rights as the winner.

For those who are reading impaired THIS IS OPEN TO ANYONE ON NA SERVERS THAT WANTS TO FIGHT TO BE A REP FOR NA IN WORLD WAR URC!

THE ONLY OTHER ONE I DO NOT HAVE IS MERC, SO I SUGGEST YOU FOTM BOIS GO OVER TO RAZINON'S FOTM OPEN AND SIGN UP BECAUSE THE WINNER WILL BE SELECTING FROM HIS TOURNAMENT WHICH IS LINKED HERE AND I ENCOURGE YOU TO DO SO; http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=916942

MacGeiler has graciously offered to stream this for us since I have a Potato setup. You can tune in for streams on Tuesday / Thursday / Weekend or tune in for this tournament!

Edited by Nayrhollis

Question, the tournament is post 5.2 so will there be a gear rating limit since i guess not everyone will have gear over 242?

Considering that the URC is planned to be may 6th then I will not put a restriction on gear. Farm out what you can or are willing to. No point in restricting gear rating if it won't happen in URC.

Not that i totally dont know what server this is going to be on but...just to make sure where will it be? .-.

Obviously I am oblivious as to writing posts xd. It'll be on harbinger. My apologies, I shall add it in immediately.

Edited by Nayrhollis