sick and tired

anthonysoa

I read the thread as akin to this:

"hey mechanic something is wrong with my car"

"What's wrong wtih your car"

"It's just broken fix it"

"What issue are you having"

"Your the mechanic, fix it"

In serious note if you described the issue your having, it would help better understand what is going on.

A twelve-year-old helicopter attack dog...

...so you're a twelve-year-old helicopter that thinks it's a dog? Maybe a helicopter painted to resemble a German Shepherd or a Rottweiler?

Or an old Rottweiler who thinks it can fly by waving its forelegs around in a circle. :confused:

Apparently, you're so sick and tired of SWTOR's...*ahem, insert starred-out word here*...that your coherent thoughts just disintegrate after a while. That, or you need to get off the computer.

"Yep. I knew it'd happen sooner or later. Too many video games. Turns your brain into macaroni and cheese." - a character from Adventures in Odyssey.

as a 12 year old helicopter attack dog i only get a few hours a night to play fix your **** guys gosh is it that hard

What kind of goony goo goo crap is that? r u telling us your a 12yo pilot of helicopters, and u morph into an attack dog that gets only a few hours to take your self for a walk at night but something is broken and you need some one to fix it so u can play with it?

Yeah, Good Luck with that.

Oh i know what your saying now. That damn Timmy kid fell down that well for the 30th time. Ok calling rescue for ya now,

Really, I think someone is off their meds. :eek::o:(:confused::p:o

What kind of goony goo goo crap is that? r u telling us your a 12yo pilot of helicopters, and u morph into an attack dog that gets only a few hours to take your self for a walk at night but something is broken and you need some one to fix it so u can play with it?

Yeah, Good Luck with that.

Oh i know what your saying now. That damn Timmy kid fell down that well for the 30th time. Ok calling rescue for ya now,

Really, I think someone is off their meds. :eek::o:(:confused::p:o

Much douching about nothing.

With regards to the OP, grammatically I think it has to mean that he's as sick as an attack dog who is assigned a post on a helicopter. In reality though this makes no sense because I don't think there are any dogs at all, which are assigned to any helicopters. Not unless it's one of those snow rescue dogs assigned to a rescue helicopter in the Alps.

Edited by RobertFKennedyUS

Much douching about nothing.

No one should ever be doing that. Total marketing gimmick that was, if I had to bet, invented by a man in the 1800's to rid the v of demons.

With regards to the OP, grammatically I think it has to mean that he's as sick as an attack dog who is assigned a post on a helicopter. In reality though this makes no sense because I don't think there are any dogs at all, which are assigned to any helicopters. Not unless it's one of those snow rescue dogs assigned to a rescue helicopter in the Alps.

I can confirm that after some serious acaedemic Google research, I still have no *********** clue.

God, you're ignorant. Obviously, THEY are a Attack Helicopter that identifies as a dog! Respect the Dog-kin!

Oops, didn't mean to dismiss all the non binary canine-helix scale identifying allies out there.

as a 12 year old helicopter attack dog i only get a few hours a night to play fix your **** guys gosh is it that hard

I think he is a 12 year old with a remote control drone in the shape of a helicopter. And it takes up a lot of time to learn how to use that to attack dogs, THIS is why he can only play a few hours a night. Because clearly, night time he wouldn't be trying to attack local dogs with his copter. Makes perfect sense.