shadowlands offline??

Kyuuu

Bad but good news. Thinking it was something on my end. BW fix yo *****

yah i had tank the lagg so bad he dc and we lost him then lost healer, the me and 1 other dps dual 50 heal comp and dual heroic moments the last boss of boarding party in hm 1 and finished it 2 min later server took a poop

Hellooooo anyone there? Someone must have fallen asleep after hitting the power button on the server. :p

some one forgot to feed the hamster? or the pulled life support? atlest I finish the HM FP 2 min before it happen, would been rather upset seeing the pop just for that took 1 hour..

From Twitter

The Old Republic

@SWTOR

Shadowlands is once again available, thank you for your patience.

12:58am · 18 Mar 2017 · Twitter for iPhone

Oh ty, and to think I was about to get to bed early, the horror! :)

Is anyone else having trouble refreshing the website too? *shrug*

The website is kinda buggy too. When I go to General Discussion sometimes it shows posts made from early yesterday as the newest posts. :/

Also, they should've made a post on the forums about Shadowlands being down and then being fixed. Not everyone uses Twitter.

The website is kinda buggy too. When I go to General Discussion sometimes it shows posts made from early yesterday as the newest posts. :/

Also, they should've made a post on the forums about Shadowlands being down and then being fixed. Not everyone uses Twitter.

Yes, there's still something wrong. Hard to say whether they know about it.