You have reached 3000 command tokens.....

Sotmax

1. To be able to exchange some repeat gear with what you could use.

2. Cosmetic gear.

3. Decorations

4. Cartel Certificates

5. Companion Gifts

6. Reputation Points from those we may not have maxed out yet.

This is a perfect list.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you kidding? You're asking US?

YOU GUYS PUT THIS GOOFY SYSTEM IN. EVERY DAY THAT GOES BY WITHOUT TOTALLY SCRAPPING IT IS MONEY GOING TO OTHER GAMES AND NOT IN YOUR COMPANY'S POCKET.

All you have to do is roll back, then post a short apology. THEN GET TO WORK ADDING UNIQUE CONTENT TO THE GAME.

They won't listen if it means they have to admit a mistake, or address it. This shoddy and more complex system will be stuck in place until the game shuts down, or they come up with something worse. If there is one thing that Bioware Austin has taught me, it's that they are completely incompetent. The current devs are jokes compared to the devs who originally made the game. They never admit any wrong doing in all the mistakes they introduce, and they will over react in every situation in trying to "fix" things. They are a bunch of scared little safe space kids who can't even attempt to communicate with their customers. As much as I love this game and want it to succeed, it deserves to fail, and it would have long ago if it weren't for the Star Wars IP.

I also reached the point, where I have more Command Tokens left in my stash, then I have in my inventory. There needs to be an increase of the command token cap and a way to use them. Buying boost with them just results in a positive feedback --> more tokens --> boosts --> more levels --> even more tokens. Espacially if I want to use the boosts efficient, the calculations are positive.

YOU GUYS PUT THIS GOOFY SYSTEM IN. EVERY DAY THAT GOES BY WITHOUT TOTALLY SCRAPPING IT IS MONEY GOING TO OTHER GAMES AND NOT IN YOUR COMPANY'S POCKET.

All you have to do is roll back, then post a short apology. THEN GET TO WORK ADDING UNIQUE CONTENT TO THE GAME.

It's to make us feel like we are involved, see. Anything to keep people busy and thus subscribed. It's actually quite adorable really.

Without a doubt, let the tokens be exchanged for unassembled components. Pvp and gsf with a few from ops shouldn't be the only way to collect them. The system isn't perfect, but players who put in the time should have access to high end gear....

Thanks

I would like to see the ability to buy the following with the command tokens.

Void Matter Catalyst

Refined Istotope Stabilizer

Also all the Tier I - Tier 4 recipes (Synth, Cyber, Arms,Armor,Artifice, and Biotech)

*For Tier 1 getting recipes was easy however I have toons in Tier 3 that haven't gotten much if not any for Tier 2

You can make it so you have to be a tier level higher ie. Tier 2 to buy the Tier 1 recipes and so on

Also why not add Legacy Offhands that you can purchase for command tokens.

Just my .02

Edited by Ibokagain

Agreed

1. They should be exchangeable 1:1 for UCs.

2. You should be able to buy Tier 3 and 4 crafting schematics with them. (No one wants tier 2. It's almost impossible to sell Tier 2 crafted items now.)

3. You should be able to buy Tier 3 and 4 crafting mats with them, including the conquest mats.

Edited by stoopicus

Future uses for Command Tokens is something we talk about often. In fact, using them to purchase Tier 1 gear is something that has been considered internally as well.

One change that is coming in 5.2 is that the Command Boosts will work at all Command Ranks. This gives more functionality for players who are at high Ranks as they can then still use the boosts on their main character. Especially to work into Tier 4 at CR 300.

It's a good opportunity to ask in this thread ... what else would you like to use Command Tokens for?

-eric

So, when you say considered, coupled with the fact that it has not happened or been announced, does this mean that you are not going to allow tier 1 gear to be bought solely with command tokens...that you've considered and dismissed it? I think the best thing you could do towards erasing a lot of hate for GC is allow command tokens to buy the first tier...and do it yesterday.

That would go along way to making alts viable. If I have an alt I want to start pvping with, or even doing some ops, not having any set bonus gear sucks. There's nothing else really worth using command tokens on but gear, so give us the chance to make us feel like it means something by allowing us to start gearing alts with the command tokens. Even with the increased amount of unassembled components from dailies and wz wins/loses, the amount of command tokens we will amass will far outweigh the number of unassembled components, so we'll always have that issue of having more command tokens than we can do anything with

Edited by Kirtastropohe

I think for 3000 you should be able to buy an infinite token. Lets us buy out of this rediculous currency and allows alts to not have the same slow grind. This is along the lines of legacy helping alts.

We lost alts in 5.x. The system needs to start bringing them back, or else let us disintigrate the alts for CXP.

A casual player grinds for a year to get his main on each side maxed out, last thing he is going to want to do is spend another 7 years getting his alts geared up, they are useless.

Future uses for Command Tokens is something we talk about often. In fact, using them to purchase Tier 1 gear is something that has been considered internally as well.

Please don't just consider this do it, actually allow players to get on the gearing ladder before turning to the random goddess for more.

Without a doubt, let the tokens be exchanged for unassembled components. Pvp and gsf with a few from ops shouldn't be the only way to collect them. The system isn't perfect, but players who put in the time should have access to high end gear....

Thanks

This!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.