Everyone in by the 15th.

Vant

Maybe I'm just an optimist, but for some reason I think everyone will be in by the 15th. They said that the majority of pre-orders were done the day it was announced. With that said, my hunch is that everyone should be in by the end of the day on the 15th. Maybe I just have faith in BioWare, they've never let me down so far.

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe I'm just an optimist, but for some reason I think everyone will be in by the 15th. They said that the majority of pre-orders were done the day it was announced. With that said, my hunch is that everyone should be in by the end of the day on the 15th. Maybe I just have faith in BioWare, they've never let me down so far.

I hope your right lol, Im getting sick of checking my email over and over only to find the wifes junk *** sales adds in there:P

Heres hopin we all get in soon

that would be great but I severely doubt it. They only got in 10% of the pre-orders today. So unless they learned their lesson and are bringing all the servers online tonight and sending out mass invites tmrw and thurs then I don't see this happening.

Stephen reid said "You are only promised 1 day of early access."

http://twitter.com/#!/Rockjaw/status/146705008350609408

they did not say the majority of pre-orders were done the day it was announced

you'll get 1 day and like it

Actually they did in their email this morning regarding the staggered launch which I cannot seem to find.

I think a large majority of people will be in by the 15th, actually, and I think that the reason the head start was expanded forward was to try to make sure they could get as many people as possible in by the 15th. They wanted to bring waves in slowly but they also had been telling people the 15th for some time. Even though they made it clear they weren't guaranteeing a full 5 days, I think EA/Bioware are smart enough to realize that you want to fit most all of the people in by that time if you can due to how you pushed that date.

So, they were left with an issue: either piss off a ton of people on the 15th by making them wait while they slowly let people in, or bring the head start forward two days and allow it to taper slowly towards the point where just about everyone will get in on the 15th.

That's my thought, anyway... Just hope I'm right... since I pre-ordered in September, hah.

are you kidding??? 6 years from now people will still be crying about something in this game LOL

If you think this game will last that long... well I hope you're right but by the looks of this launch... you're sadly mistaken.

I used to be a optimist.. then bioware took a 18 hour break.

This about sums it up for me. I figured they'd get just about everyone in by the 15th to stick to the 5 days thing but I was basing that opinion off of the Thanksgiving beta. I was expecting a whole lot more people would be getting in today and I certainly didn't think they'd stop invites midday to monitor low population servers.

I think a large majority of people will be in by the 15th, actually, and I think that the reason the head start was expanded forward was to try to make sure they could get as many people as possible in by the 15th. They wanted to bring waves in slowly but they also had been telling people the 15th for some time. Even though they made it clear they weren't guaranteeing a full 5 days, I think EA/Bioware are smart enough to realize that you want to fit most all of the people in by that time if you can due to how you pushed that date.

So, they were left with an issue: either piss off a ton of people on the 15th by making them wait while they slowly let people in, or bring the head start forward two days and allow it to taper slowly towards the point where just about everyone will get in on the 15th.

That's my thought, anyway... Just hope I'm right... since I pre-ordered in September, hah.

This is a lie they keep telling us. They wont give us any numbers because they want to play it overly safe. There are not 500k people invite as of yet.