Anyone else besides me not rushing the game and still in their 20s

xhaiquan

I have been reliably playing 2-4 hours a day since EGA day 2, some days I couldn't play at all, and just dinged 26. I have no motivation to move at any faster pace and I am loving every minute of it! Edited by Turando

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven't been rushing. I grinded at the beginning (especially 1-16 since I'd already played it in Beta). Then I still grinded a bit to 25, just to get the mount.

But now that I have that, I've been more casual, trying to clear planets of their quests... participating in Flashpoints and Warzones.

I like playing at my own pace, and I don't feel pressured to grind to 50, because I know that the real fun in this game is everything inbetween.

I'm 32 at the moment, btw.

Been playing since early access. Enjoying the game and socializing. Still only level 21 and loving my slow progression.

Been playing since early access as well. I have a 22, hopefully to turn 23, main character. And an alt I got to level 10. Totally enjoying the stories as they unfold. Not in any hurry to do anything. Can't wait till 25 to get my bike thingie, but still going to take my time getting there.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.