Return of the Legends Cartel Pack

RevorteX

Dear community,

I saw the news that there will be released today Return of the Legends Cartel Pack.

I have a few questions since I am not aware of the situation, I checked the Market and it was not there. Is it a specific hour?

And from those packs by the looks of the picture are included items from heroes of Kotor 1 like Revan and Malak or I am mistaken?

Thank you in advance for the answers.

Dear community,

I saw the news that there will be released today Return of the Legends Cartel Pack.

I have a few questions since I am not aware of the situation, I checked the Market and it was not there. Is it a specific hour?

And from those packs by the looks of the picture are included items from heroes of Kotor 1 like Revan and Malak or I am mistaken?

Thank you in advance for the answers.

Stuff normally changes at noon GMT in this game. And weekly stuff resets at noon GMT on Tuesdays.

That's what the pack "may" contain. One of those sets. When first hearing about it I stupidly thought it was going to be some pack that contained all those old outfits for a bargain price, maybe as a way of dropping the GTN prices for those items. Stupid? Naive? Yeah, I suppose. It's basically just a grand chance cube with a very small loot pool.

That's what the pack "may" contain. One of those sets. When first hearing about it I stupidly thought it was going to be some pack that contained all those old outfits for a bargain price, maybe as a way of dropping the GTN prices for those items. Stupid? Naive? Yeah, I suppose. It's basically just a grand chance cube with a very small loot pool.

It's actually one of the better packs, almost all armor sets are good in this one, unlike latest packs or those chance cubes, where you mostly get trash :)

Edited by Xenserrah