Put Cartel Market Certificates back in CM packs

Totemdancer

This the third thread about that this month, gotta be something to ittt

please put them back in or at least let us get the stuff that is sold for them in some other way.

and also could we get some cooler items in packs than droid scrap and companion gift ?:o I mean really its just like putting worthless thing into it ;/

Then they should put the old packs on sale more often than once a year.

Personally, I'd like to see 1 Cartel Certificate guaranteed in every hypercrate.

That's to much. Also, some items that used to be CM items got put behind the certificates.

If they would just put 1 certificate in every pack, so people can use them on the items that require them (and are still locked behind rep levels anyways) it'd make the packs a lot more worth it.

If this happens i promise to start buying hypercrates again, right now with decent/bad rng you might end up with 2 or maybe 3 gold items that can also be lower armor (worthless) so i see no point spending 40 bucks on those anymore. Dark versus light packs where awesome and got quite many of those but have recently stopped getting new ones still every items is so cheap in gtn there is no point use irl money to get items you might not even use. Those certificates was at least something you needed.

• 2 weeks later...

Just replying to this thread so that it returns to the first page. Hopefully, at least one of the devs will notice that we want them back.

Hell, now that they're putting platinum items on direct sale, maybe do the same with certificates? They have become exceptionally rare. If they started selling them directly at a decent price as bind on pick-up items, they'd have a new golden goose.

• 2 months later...
yes bring them back....i also noticed some decoration i.e sign danger &sign keep out were craftable from universal mk's but cannot find them plus this starship fuel tank and other things I would like to get .:rak_03:

Look for the big droid vendors to use your universal prefabs. (You craft the prefabs then use them as currency at a particular big-droid vendor.)

• 3 months later...