Character Server Transfer

piddyadams

Hi guys,

I am fairly new to the game, about a little over a month. I had a couple of questions for anyone willing to answer. The first question was in regards to server selection. What are the most populated servers on this game? I had heard some of the EU servers were good. I just like playing the game around as many people as possible. Secondly, can I transfer my character over to this server without spending cartel coins? If so, how many times can I transfer a character between servers? I am a subscriber to this game. Thanks a bunch guys!

Hi, for the EU servers, I would suggest The Red Eclipse, can't say it for sure as I don't know every other server but it's probably the more populated these days.

You can't transfer without CC, the cost is 90 by character. I'm not sure about how many times you can transfer a character between servers, I remember reading something about a limit still.

Edit: There's a way to transfer without CC, if you never used a referal link from another player, do it and you'll get a free transfer and other stuff, but it only works one time. :)

Edited by RswanBing

Harbinger is the most populated of ALL servers...I suggest moving there if your ping is good.

There's no way* to move without paying the 90cc's to do so, if you're new, it may be worth just starting some new characters on the new server rather than paying to move the ones you have. Leveling them is fairly pain free these days, so you can recreate your toons with ease.

* you get ONE free transfer if you use someone's referral link - not pushing mine at all, pick a friends or find someone on the forums you agree with and use theirs. I would suggest using this for your highest level character (and favorite class). Load that toon up with everything you can, unlock all the vault spaces and fill them up with every item of value ($, resources, gear, decorations, etc). Transferring takes about 60 seconds and you can do it as often as you like...just always log out on Fleet before moving them and be sure your mailbox is emptied of all valuables.

The Harbinger is the most populated server that serves US players. The Red Eclipse is the most populated server that serves EU players. Do NOT bother going off to any other server--the rest are pretty much dead.

Ebon Hawk is still pretty populated as far as US servers go.

2 servers in this game take the crown 1. The Harbinger 2. The Red Eclipse and this is pointing towards Operations, PVP, Uprisings and more now servers that others are talking about are a bit low on the group content front but at the end of the day it's up to the person deciding on the server type If it was me and I lived in the US it would be The Harbinger and EU would be TRE any other server would be a mistake even though the community on those servers could be nice it's not always the answer

But stay very clear of these US servers. 1. Jung Ma 2. Pot5 3. The Bastion they are pits of doom and it's just a matter of time till Bioware either close or merge into a mega server and as a player I would worry about even trying to play on them for any content.