GSF Requisition included in 250% bonus in 5.1.1

Schwarzschilda

PSA to all of the pilots out there: According to Dulfy, Patch 5.1.1 will be boosting GSF requisition: "Level through your Command Ranks faster than ever before with a 250% increase to all Command Experience gains, as well as leveling Experience and Starfighter Requisition, until Game Update 5.2"

http://i.imgur.com/ocQXfPi.png

Looks like it's only rewarding double. Not sure if that's a bug or intended and either way it's not like they'll ever answer us. Looks like we're stuck with double.

Maybe instead of having a defeatist mentality you should L2R( Learn to Report). The Devs have created ways and guides on how to report bugs. You may not find success quickly or immediately. There is a pretty steep curve to fixing bugs and it takes time, but it all worth it in the end . If you give up you are just a quitter.

Edited by Lendul

It turns out that Bioware is bad at math and phrased it incorrectly. The bonus is you are earning 250% of the normal requisition, or a 150% bonus. It should say "you are earning 250% of normal requisition" rather than "250% faster requisition". I do believe that this is occurring, since I've gotten well over 2k req in some matches.