So how will Scorpio tie to update 5.2

LordAppius

So far i haven«t seen anyone making questions about this or creating new threads about this issue, if someone has i apologize for that, but lets begind.

We all know that bioware excels when they abandon characters that were major players from the story, we have seen this with vanilla, since most characters were abadandoned, apart from a selected group. With Kotet we all could chose to kill Scorpio or let her achieve her goals, to finally be free and with update 5.2 The war for Iokath we will have , FINALLY, a story tied to that planet and somehow tied to the previous expansions (thank god we are going back to Empire versus Republic and let us be honest, 90 % of the ppl want to see the Republic burn, right ;P?).

Coming back to the topic, depending the choice we made Scorpio had a different end, but she said the world would be inhabitable for hundreds of years, now after a few, not specific, time we are going back to Iokath and the Empire and the reps (ergh, that scum) is already there.

Although i'm one of those that is really disappointed with Bioware's work since Revan story line i m curious to see a returning to the roots. My question to the community are:

- do you think we will see Scorpio?

- Why is the Zakuul Pantheon a bunch of robots? (and i do hope we leave this zakuul nonsense burried deep!!!)

- who side will you take? Chosing the Republic is not a viable answer in this thread , if you chose that answer shoo you are not welcome here :rak_03:

- How many of you will kill Malavai Quinn xD? I know i will the moment i see him, i will just kill him, don't care what he has been up to :rak_03:

Eric i honestly doubt you will give any attention to this thread but if you do please give some information, but not a completly vague answer! If any of you have any question feel free to make them here ^_^

My hope is that we'll at least get a mention of her, if she's still alive.

- Why is the Zakuul Pantheon a bunch of robots? (and i do hope we leave this zakuul nonsense burried deep!!!)
Don't know, don't care.

- who side will you take? Chosing the Republic is not a viable answer in this thread , if you chose that answer shoo you are not welcome here :rak_03:
On which character? I have 25. I don't understand people who only have one. Besides, it's a roleplaying game. My characters' (any of them) choices do not reflect the choices I would make for myself in any way shape or form.

- How many of you will kill Malavai Quinn xD? I know i will the moment i see him, i will just kill him, don't care what he has been up to :rak_03:
See above? My LS Warrior isn't even a Quinnmancer, LOL Edited by Raphael_diSanto

Eh, i expect as much, since Darth Jadus has completly been forgotten! That or Scorpio won't bother and tell you she has other concers and as such you are not worthy enough of her being!

One thing i expected from kofte was more characters perishing, since Darth Marr sais "a shame so many of them will have to die..." Well some were killed true, like Tano Vikk, Koth, Jordan, Vette or the mandalore guy, the woman from agent, forgot her name, Senya although her death was completly indefferent to me (but i kept her alive). I think i'm not ofgetting anyone, but you are right Lana now is the supreme girl in the universe, the remaining female haracters do not care at all basically xD.

Funny enough Musco and Charles said once that our companions are aware if we romance other characters, but apparently jaesae has gone bananas, if we accept what Master Ranos said, the remaining female characters are more or less normal, some dissapeared while searching for us, other i ve no idea what happened to them. Funny enough that after this "amazing battle" they weren't able to find us. Guess that is what happens when they are looking for characters that cannot coexist in the story line.

Hard to see how we could see Scorpio since the option to kill was given. Since she has to be dead for some characters, they have to assume dead for all as far as plot development. Same is true of every single companion that you have had the option to kill or reject. They can never again play any significant role dealing with plot development as they are not there for a lot of players.

I see two options here.

1. Nope. She's going to fall as another victim of the 'Choice, that Matters'. They don't have resources to write a solid branching plot, so they'll just sweep her under the carpet.

2. Yes, if the plot demands that. But the 'Choice that Matters' is going to be ignored and 'hardcanoned' one way or the other. See Leliana and Anders - the former one is capable of regrowing a new head, latter becomes the Warden (and remembers the Warden-Commander) even if you never recruit him.

I must admit that while Scorpio is slag, may she rust in robot hell, I am interest to see how my choice of declaring the planet as mine and sending patrols there will play into Republic and Empire fighting over a super weapon...My Super Weapon. How will this play into the story I am the most powerful force in the galaxy, only side that knows the location of this planet, yet others have gotten there before me... Or why I need to side with either send my Eternal Fleet and infinite skytroopers to retake the planet.

As for Quinn, I made my peace with him at the time. I don't expect it to be dragged up, people make mistakes and after 5 to 8 years you got to be real pathetic to say 'Oh you know when you betrayed me and I didn't kill you. I'm so pathetic now I'm going to kill you, not at the time but now.'

I hope we don't see her.

I made sure that robot could never back stab me again and killed her first chance I got.

Sure BW can cook up some pathetic story that somehow she survived and prove once again "choices don't mean crap" after I choose to destroy her and that will kill any possible way I'll enjoy whatever story they create for Iokath but it's sadly a possibility because that the weak story I expect from bw at this point. Just bring back scorpio. blah blah blah.

Edited by Quraswren