The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Thanks for Malavai Quinn. This is a MURDER thread, fangirls/guys beware!

ImmortalLowlife

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I doubt I'll stay subbed long enough (nothing to do with the state of the game or anything, it's just how I am with MMO's, I still have the Jedi Knight and Bounty Hunter story lines to complete 5 years on o.o) to enact my final vengeance of death upon him as my Dark side Warrior so I'll have to settle with what I already have planned (haven't even got around to getting him as a companion yet in about... 3 years?), which is essentially -

(mostly.... in my head canon I chopped off pieces, and put him back together with cybernetic parts)

This. After his little betrayal, Evisceratia will "see" to him on the ship. Vette will be cowering somewhere in the cargo bay, wishing the blood curdling cries of pain would end as his eyes are painfully removed from their sockets. Followed next by his hands being crushed, slowly, one finger crunch at a time before they are removed with a vibroblade, and ending with the week long breaking of his legs and eventual removal of his lower body. The screams eventually stopped as his endless howls of agony damaged his vocal cords to the point of no return. The bloody mess was then tossed into the kolto tank unceremoniously and watched over by a visibly shaking 2V-R8 to make sure he didn't die.

http://imgur.com/26l1rn2

http://imgur.com/VZZiqPt

http://imgur.com/9boSY8z

Of course, she isn't a complete lunatic. Obviously you still want a crisp, well groomed Imperial answering your most important holo calls so she allowed him to keep his face, hair and uniform jacket.

*haughty sniff* the story needs a bit of refining but you get the gist I'm sure.

Edited by Darth-Rion

Just wanted to say thank you for respecting our fangirl-y wishes. Enjoy plotting your revenge. (I can't say he doesn't deserve it.)

And for the person who asked, in the stream they pretty heavily implied that you would be able to kill him, yes.

I just wanna slam a shock collar on him and give it to Vette :(

Then let Khem eat him .

Then bend him for a Sorc and finally he become useful :D

I think everyone on the Warrior ship hated him. I'm sure Pierce would come up with some creative ways to punish him.

I'm a very peaceful and violence-objecting person in real life. I also have a hard time playing evil characters in video games, because it goes so much against my nature. But... my insane Sith Warrior has to do something really mean and nasty to Quinn. I myself cannot imagine what that could be. I just imagine that she knows exactly what to do and how much she will enjoy it.

I will cut all his limbs with my lightsaber and carbonite freeze him as a statue.

I would name it The Traitor and put it at the entrance of the Throne room. Just got to make sure that his face is suffisantly in agony when he is frozen. I don't want anyone not getting the meaning of that statue. Also, I would put a few safety devises to make sure that he die should he ever be thawed.

Which will fail eventually and he will mysteriously disappear.

Only to return in 6.0 Malavai's Revenge.

I would've totally killed him on my initial playthrough on my first (and probably second and third and fourth.. I have many characters..) Warrior, but am not sure I'd see much point to doing it now unless he somehow decides to try it again. But I can't imagine he'd be that stupid..

Except I suppose it's all moot anyway since I don't have the game installed anymore.. :p

• 2 weeks later...

The way I feel about Quinn is this, he *did* rub it in on that space station with the droids. If he cared one jot for the SW, as a lover, or friend or whatever, he wouldn't've sounded like someone with an attitude akin to kicking someone while they're down or something. That just rubbed me wrong... Now, it is possible that the droids would be recording everything that went on, so it's possible that Quinn was acting this way to create an impression for Baras.

There are Sith characters of mine who do not take any kind of treachery kindly, some would gut their target, and others keep them alive for nefarious purposes. A lot of my SWs would totally kill or otherwise do horrible things to Quinn out of pure revenge, given who they are. But then there are those among my SWs who can see why he did what he did, and just may be able to see past it, and his taunting on that orbital station. Several chars of mine still use Quinn as an active companion, because he really is the best fit for those characters. They work well together... :)

But yes, the fact remains that to most of mine; Quinn is in so much trouble...

The way I feel about Quinn is this, he *did* rub it in on that space station with the droids. If he cared one jot for the SW, as a lover, or friend or whatever, he wouldn't've sounded like someone with an attitude akin to kicking someone while they're down or something. That just rubbed me wrong... Now, it is possible that the droids would be recording everything that went on, so it's possible that Quinn was acting this way to create an impression for Baras.

He was positively gloating.

I just played through that whole thing last night in preparation for April. It has been a while since I'd done it and I wanted to make sure of what my choice would be with the new patch. I needed it fresh.

Well, I still don't know what the f I'm going to do.

There was no excuse for what he did. Baras had already told him his debt was repaid. I'd already pointed out that Baras let him languish on Balmora for years and he agreed. He'd seen Baras try to kill me in that cave. he saw those weirdo Hand guys say I was the new Wrath. He even saw me kill the actual Voice of the Emperor on Voss and he STILL sided with that fat lying donkey.

That's just plain stupid and it leads me to believe he actively disliked the Warrior at that point. Especially if you play dark, you kill a lot of Imperial officers on Belsavis and he highly disapproves. He mentions that before he tries to kill you. I think he thinks you're becoming unhinged and this is his out. Like, don't put it in crazy, especially Sith crazy, unless you have an exit strategy.

All that being said, he's so hot. :confused::confused::confused::confused: If it were Jorgan that did that, I'd done skint him into a rug already.

I am hoping that Bioware are going to allow players to side with the empire and kill quinn as if you don't it is a very tough choice to side with the empire (even on my sith characters). I always disliked him on the warrior story right from the beginning and then even more when I found out what he had done.

My warrior always wanted to kill quinn but at the expense of betraying the empire for the Republic...

He was positively gloating.

I just played through that whole thing last night in preparation for April. It has been a while since I'd done it and I wanted to make sure of what my choice would be with the new patch. I needed it fresh.

Well, I still don't know what the f I'm going to do.

There was no excuse for what he did. Baras had already told him his debt was repaid. I'd already pointed out that Baras let him languish on Balmora for years and he agreed. He'd seen Baras try to kill me in that cave. he saw those weirdo Hand guys say I was the new Wrath. He even saw me kill the actual Voice of the Emperor on Voss and he STILL sided with that fat lying donkey.

That's just plain stupid and it leads me to believe he actively disliked the Warrior at that point. Especially if you play dark, you kill a lot of Imperial officers on Belsavis and he highly disapproves. He mentions that before he tries to kill you. I think he thinks you're becoming unhinged and this is his out. Like, don't put it in crazy, especially Sith crazy, unless you have an exit strategy.

All that being said, he's so hot. :confused::confused::confused::confused: If it were Jorgan that did that, I'd done skint him into a rug already.

Well, remember that it's how you treat him, either throughout your time with him, or during that conversation, I cannot rightly remember which. I do remember one of my SWs, she didn't romance him, as have none of my all-female cast undertaken OGRs (I'm gay, go figure :p), but she was a friend of his, found him useful in the field and took actions of which he approved. Quinn wasn't such a pig to her in that betrayal scene, expressions of regret seeming uppermost in his speech. he also didn't want to die, and perhaps imagined that the SW would be kinder on him killing him than Baras would, Baras was torture-crazy, Quinn likely knew that.

I find him easy on the eye, and his VO actor likewise easy on the eardrums. :) I'd find it quite easy to love him as an older brother, or close friend, but it'd never go beyond that.

Edited by sentientomega

So we don't further disrupt the "50 shades of Quinn" thread ladies.... let's discuss what's REALLY on everyone's mind. ;)

It's time for buddy to pay what he owe! (Riley Freeman voice) :D

Feel free to post your most brutal execution plans for Quinn!

LOL OP you made my morning when I read this! I just wish that we could get an intense scene giving Quinn a force lightning exfoliation before we off that little traitor.

Here's my experience with Quinn:

With my first Sith, we started a romance. Despite pledging his love and loyalty, he betrayed me to my worst enemy. I would have killed him given a chance. Instead, I cheated on him with Pierce. This led to a bunch of mail messages about Sith fidelity, gifts of wine and lingerie, and general whiny begging. (Plus some snickering and fun comments from Pierce.) Quinn transformed from my right-hand man and military genius into a love-besotted idiot.

That lovelorn idiot better have a damn good reason for being out of contact for five years, or he's dead. He was pretty useless right before he disappeared so there's not much reason to take him back. And there's always Pierce.

With my second Sith, we didn't start a romance. Quinn knew I was planning to betray Darth Baras, so it made sense when Baras used him to betray me. After being thrown liberally against walls, he fell into line.

Of course, Baras is dead and I'm the powerful Alliance Commander, so maybe he can be trusted now. If he has been doing something useful during the 5+ years apart, he can rejoin my crew.

You can see how the romance element makes a huge difference. It deepens the betrayal and puts a different spin on the long separation. If we do get to kill him, I hope there are options for it to be quick... or very, very slow.

I sincerely wish they'd let us romance Pierce! Maybe as he gets older, he'll be more interested in a relationship. ;)

Edited by Xina_LA

While I will be killing him, I'd like a decoration for my Stonghold of Quinn strapped down to one of those torture tables like Darth Baras had early in the story.... make it so he gets shocked at my command with a droid keeping him alive, Better still, same idea but let us use him as a target dummy.

That lovelorn idiot better have a damn good reason for being out of contact for five years, or he's dead. He was pretty useless right before he disappeared so there's not much reason to take him back. And there's always Pierce.

Yep, and there's Theron, too ;)

I'm trying to think of something that he could give me/show me that would make me forget he's been gone the whole time I've fought the Eternal Throne. What was his reasoning for not being part of Lana's rescue team or with Theron behind the scenes? Really, there's nothing short of his imprisonment that I could buy as a valid excuse.

With my second Sith, we didn't start a romance. Quinn knew I was planning to betray Darth Baras, so it made sense when Baras used him to betray me. After being thrown liberally against walls, he fell into line.

Of course, Baras is dead and I'm the powerful Alliance Commander, so maybe he can be trusted now. If he has been doing something useful during the 5+ years apart, he can rejoin my crew.

I trusted him again after he came with me to kill Baras. If he still had any loyalty to him, it would have come out then. That doesn't mean I forgave him, though.

You can see how the romance element makes a huge difference.

Him being gone this long feels like a second betrayal. :mad:

They really should expand the choice wheel to include different ways to kill him - like a quick head shot, an airlock jump, a lightning bbq, a continuation of the choking and walls, and the other creative ways expressed in this thread :D

As a starter Akras (My Jugg) sliced off one of Quinn arms. Then not yet satisfied, he bare handed ripped off the other arm.

Slightly appeased he then continued slamming Quinn face ad nauseam on the airlock door past consciousness.

The brain of the former traitor now lies into a disfigured half Cybernetic head mounted on what's left of his torso as the Sith lord made sure to slice this miserable traitor in two before having it "revived".

Form time to time he Dark Lord entertain the idea of feeding one of his critters with the slime but the pleasure of having a living martyr is still there.

- Get a couple of well chosen cybernetic mods on Quinn and you would be most pleased ;) -

Edited by Deewe

So have they actually confirmed he's killable or is this wishful thinking?

And for those who loathe Quinn but feel killing goes against their beliefs or too far, I am here to help. I will accept all your Quinns free of charge, just leave him at the door, naked is fine if you wish to re-purpose the uniform. :D I'll even tip you!

See how nice I am to the haters? ;)

He's killable but only for Sith Warriors who originally had him as a companion.

It never sat well with me that his betrayal only resulted in a beat down. Like some have mentioned, I'd also like to freeze him in carbonite and have him as a stronghold decoration. My SW would have to devise a way to freeze him just before he would otherwise die from the torture he'd subject him to. That way he'd be suspended at the threshold of death, which would undoubtably make for a better decoration, and if anybody were foolish enough to break into my sanctum and unfreeze him, their efforts would be for naught as he'd simply succumb to his injuries the moment he was released. A mercy killing would be their only conciliation. Edited by Viraxas

My Sith Warrior is absolutely ecstatic about Quinn's return. It means she can finally have that one night stand of hot, sweaty sex with Pierce while she forces Quinn to watch as just payment for her husband betraying her. Then he gets slowly consumed by flesh-eating beetles, a la the Mummy but far more drawn out.