Thanks for Malavai Quinn. <3 <3 <3 This is a love thread, haters make your own lol.

Lunafox

I think I missed it- what conversation option was this? For my main, Vette was actually with her when Quinn did what he was forced to by Baras so she's always known.

I vaguely remember it pops when you ask Vette about the rest of the crew. She

makes some snide joke of the Warrior making Quinn grovel and the Warrior's able to say that Quinn was forgiven a while ago.

Considering I usually do the Quinncident solo and told him I'd keep it all secret, it really made no sense for it to seem like everyone knew.

I vaguely remember it pops when you ask Vette about the rest of the crew. She

makes some snide joke of the Warrior making Quinn grovel and the Warrior's able to say that Quinn was forgiven a while ago.

Considering I usually do the Quinncident solo and told him I'd keep it all secret, it really made no sense for it to seem like everyone knew.

I usually play it that way too, but if memory serves, at some point the 'cat is let out of the bag' because everyone on the ship seems to know, including Pierce, Vette, and this was well before the newer stuff. I'm just trying to remember when it was exactly. All I know is that my SW didn't tell them...

Edited by Lunafox

wouldnt it be great that after a couple of years ( ingame years ) u can get kids with your LI. and u can teach this kids in quest to become also sidekicks in the story :p

and give them specials in events over the time, so they become even more unique

i would like to play such LIs

As much as I'd like to see something like this the chances of it ever happening are pretty much a big fat zero.

Bioware have only ever done the have a baby with your LI ONCE and that was years ago in Baldur's Gate II: Throne of Bhaal in which a male PC could have a child with Aerie you even ended up with a baby inventory item in your pack. However it was set up in such a way that most normal players would never see it happen as they'd finish the game long before she'd have the baby. You had to wait an insane amount of in game time once Aerie was preggers for her to have the baby.

That's a very specific scenario but...ew Lana >.<

Well, my female Warrior was already married to Quinn before the betrayal. She choked him for a bit then let him live (which as we know is as far as we can go) then got the conversation where you can sleep with Pierce, and did so.

Later, when I got her into Forged Alliances and Shadow of Revan, I flirted with Lana every chance I got. Haven't taken her into KotFE so no official Lana romance. Technically still married to Quinn while (in my headcanon) sleeping with Pierce from time to time.

you even ended up with a baby inventory item in your pack. .

my god.

"Are you sure you want to delete this item?"

or!

Maybe they could be like digimon. Or like Pet Battles in Wow. "Your Quinnface Jr. has defeated Little Buggirl Hyllus".

Edited by Ralei

Well, my female Warrior was already married to Quinn before the betrayal. She choked him for a bit then let him live (which as we know is as far as we can go) then got the conversation where you can sleep with Pierce, and did so.

Later, when I got her into Forged Alliances and Shadow of Revan, I flirted with Lana every chance I got. Haven't taken her into KotFE so no official Lana romance. Technically still married to Quinn while (in my headcanon) sleeping with Pierce from time to time.

I can understand Pierce but I hate Lana so much :p

best screenshot ever

http://i.imgur.com/kh5HnqW.png

That's so adorable, how did you get that screenshot? :eek:

I don't have any good ones just this one with real Quinn: http://i.imgur.com/1LQ47Hv.png

And these two with fake Quinn XD

http://i.imgur.com/FdT51g9.png

http://i.imgur.com/tqA6hrW.png

Awww those are really cute! I never took any during my play throughs, didn't cross my mind stupidly. Guess my next SW will. ;)

That's so adorable, how did you get that screenshot? :eek:

I don't have any good ones just this one with real Quinn: http://i.imgur.com/1LQ47Hv.png

And these two with fake Quinn XD

http://i.imgur.com/FdT51g9.png

http://i.imgur.com/tqA6hrW.png

omg *screech* those are great

I got that screenshot right after kotet, in the throne room. So Quinn isn't really there, it's like she's just imagining him.

That room is wonky for comps, so you can get up really close, maybe if you go in there and then summon him, you can get a close up too? I'm not sure, would have to play around with it :)

Awww those are really cute! I never took any during my play throughs, didn't cross my mind stupidly. Guess my next SW will.

If you get any, post them, I love looking at screenshots!

Edited by grania

Just add one more to the Quinn fan pile. I was quite excited to hear he was back. I'm not saying I made happy noises in my guild's TS...

The depressing thought is, if they do make him faction specific or locked. My main's a Sage, the guild I'm in are Pub-focused, and to not have him on my main would make me profoundly sad. Djav is with Theron, but could definitely turn her eye toward a brilliant mind with a darker bent.

omg *screech* those are great

I got that screenshot right after kotet, in the throne room. So Quinn isn't really there, it's like she's just imagining him.

That room is wonky for comps, so you can get up really close, maybe if you go in there and then summon him, you can get a close up too? I'm not sure, would have to play around with it :)

If you get any, post them, I love looking at screenshots!

Is the throne room the same as the alliance room if you choose not to take the throne? Because :o I will abuse the heck out of that XD

Just add one more to the Quinn fan pile. I was quite excited to hear he was back. I'm not saying I made happy noises in my guild's TS...

The depressing thought is, if they do make him faction specific or locked. My main's a Sage, the guild I'm in are Pub-focused, and to not have him on my main would make me profoundly sad. Djav is with Theron, but could definitely turn her eye toward a brilliant mind with a darker bent.

The more the merrier! Welcome :D

Well, I hope they provide a means for people to choose, and also for whatever you choose not to gate anything or affect anything that comes in the future. That's just mean. So, I'm hoping things will work out. :)

I usually play it that way too, but if memory serves, at some point the 'cat is let out of the bag' because everyone on the ship seems to know, including Pierce, Vette, and this was well before the newer stuff. I'm just trying to remember when it was exactly. All I know is that my SW didn't tell them...

I ended up headcanoning it as either the walls in the Fury are thinner than my last apartment or any time my Warrior and Quinn go into her quarters, everyone's listening with a glass to the door.

I have a screenshot of my Wrath staring sadly at a hologram of Quinn... it makes me too sad to post but soon, will use him often.

There is a lovely piece of fan art that was made of a similar subject to illustrate a short story. I can't find it now and it is driving me nuts :(