Thanks for Malavai Quinn. <3 <3 <3 This is a love thread, haters make your own lol.

Lunafox

Seeing as you ladies have been debating who could/should play Quinn in a live action role (as if such a thing would ever happen) I'm going to say why not Richard Teverson? :D I think he'd do a pretty damn good job actually.

Though here's a harder one who would play the fem warrior? Given she can be just about any race this opens up a real can of worms. :)

I've though long and hard about this and I feel for my warrior, Nathrrya that Natasha Little would be a good fit :D

I'll go hide now :p

Seeing as you ladies have been debating who could/should play Quinn in a live action role (as if such a thing would ever happen) I'm going to say why not Richard Teverson? :D I think he'd do a pretty damn good job actually.

I'd watch it! :D

Funny, I was thinking Tom Hiddleston for him :D

Ugh, that's a guy in turn I find completely unattractive. Vector is too cute for him ;)

Agreed! He would be an excellent choice for Vector.

But since this is a Quinn thread, I can't think of any actor who would fit the role of Quinn. But then its so subjective no-one would be right for every Quinn fan.

Wow, that's a good suggestion. He'd only have to cut that Loki wig shorter and bam! He's also got that nice angular face and tall and slender frame that Vector looks to have. And of course the posh accent. <3<3<3

He looks way too old. Like, almost elderly. >.>

And Quinn is the hottest male li in the game for me and many others. Teverson is completely wrong for that kind of thing and would be a huuuuuuggge disappointment. You really gotta find someone with that perfect male jaw and sparkly blue eyes. Like Matt Bomer or Henry Cavill before he became a giant hulk.

Referring to Barrow?

Hmm not sure. He makes my palms twitch, but I guess that's a credit to the actor himself lol. I always loved Tom but I can't see him as a Quinn. I just mean there's a massive pool of British actors, lesser known to the public, who could make for a decent fit.

Edited by JennyFlynn

Hmm not sure. He makes my palms twitch, but I guess that's a credit to the actor himself lol. I always loved Tom but I can't see him as a Quinn. I just mean there's a massive pool of British actors, lesser known to the public, who could make for a decent fit.

Rob James-Collier?

Edited by Edyn

I've though long and hard about this and I feel for my warrior, Nathrrya that Natasha Little would be a good fit

Lol yes :) I don't know who would play my warrior off the top of my head, but I did make a thread once about wanting to see a female sith in a movie, and wanting her to be played by Michelle Yeoh. I wish she had been Kylo Ren's master instead of that silly Snoke thing.

He was my favorite character, but even if you didn't like Tom it's hard not to like the actor:

Barrow had me in that zone of "I can't stand you... c'mere let me hug you, as.shole *slaps* awww no ok here real hugs this time." you know? :p The actor is great though and judging by that 2nd clip I guess they do enjoy some Star Wars lol.

Barrow was my favorite, too. I always felt really sorry for him and glad he got a sort of happy ending. I guess he could be a more "realistic" looking Quinn, thought that's not really what I am after. :D

That's okay, you have yours, I'll have mine :jawa_angel:

How could he even BE more Quinnlike? :D

Flawed characters always tend to be my favorite characters in fiction. I think their flaws make the characters seem more believable to me, especially when they are portrayed exceptionally well by their respective actors. I also think this might be why I find Jaesa's character so boring. She's not flawed one way or the other - just 100% good or 100% evil.

I think that guy would be perfect. Some of the other suggestions are a little too, erm, Hollywood lookin for me~

haha WHAT have you even met Quinn? :eek: He IS Hollywood perfect. Otherwise, would this thread even exist?

Now I have this vision of Henry Cavill trying to buy you a drink in the club and you're turning away like 'NO!! TOO HOLLYWOOD!!" :D:D <3<3

haha WHAT have you even met Quinn? :eek: He IS Hollywood perfect. Otherwise, would this thread even exist?

Now I have this vision of Henry Cavill trying to buy you a drink in the club and you're turning away like 'NO!! TOO HOLLYWOOD!!" :D:D <3<3

*giggles* Depends, is Chris eVans there? ..hic

Oo I hvent been to the bar in so long, stop giving me temptatons. Btw you know what the best thing about skipping dinner is? Well I'll just let you guess. x)

Figured I might as well as here since if anyone's going to know for certain, it's the folks here.

I'm currently going through a SW playthrough with Malavai romance (obivously..LOL) and when talking with a friend over some of the choices I might take this time, she mentioned a surprise kiss that I wasn't aware of.

According to her, it's during the first Draahg fight that she did solo and after Draahg goes over the bannister, Malavai's the first one of the crew to recover and she forgot which dialog choice she took, but Malavai kissed her Warrior on the cheek and smiled before tending to the crew.

Has anyone come across this before and if so, what did they do to get it to happen?