Thanks for Malavai Quinn. <3 <3 <3 This is a love thread, haters make your own lol.

Lunafox

From a longtime lurker I really loved this story :) By now you would think I would know better than to eat or drink while reading this wonderful thread, but noooo, I spit out my Pepsi when I read a voice like a bullfrog on helium :p Like a few of you on here, this thread makes my sometimes very stressful RL much better to deal with, keep on keeping on, I love every moment of it. :)

*melts back into the shadows and waits*

Hi :D And welcome to the thread! I'm really happy to hear that you're enjoying yourself here. Don't be shy, feel free to post when you feel like it. The Grand Admiral really has a way with words, her stories always brighten up my day with their humour and cleverness.

*Presents the virtual Malavai Quinn love starter pack with virtual autographed poster and a virtual pack of dark side cookies (they're calorie-free, eat all you want!)*

Page 2 again, not on my watch.

Seems Quinn has taken to subterranean assault mode again. Everywhere we went he disappeared into the ground to take the enemy by surprise.

He's an amazing tactician.

I have somewhere a screenshot of him glitches in Voss Heroic, face down on the ground, after he finished off an enemy that feel under the floor. He really did everything in his power to get the Voss guy! :D

welcome back!

I've never done a clone, I might have to try it :D If I did Quinn, would it be better to be a warrior so that there are 2 Quinns never acknowledging the fact that they look identical? Or would it be more fun to play him as an agent, the Malavain Quinn alternate universe Super Spy? Or maybe I could make long lost real twin Bobalavai Quinn the Patriotic Republic Trooper who doesn't know his real family's Imperial history :o So many options.

I made mine an agent. And he's not technically a clone, but his younger brother. They tag along happily since Iokath :D

Hi :D And welcome to the thread! I'm really happy to hear that you're enjoying yourself here. Don't be shy, feel free to post when you feel like it. The Grand Admiral really has a way with words, her stories always brighten up my day with their humour and cleverness.

*Presents the virtual Malavai Quinn love starter pack with virtual autographed poster and a virtual pack of dark side cookies (they're calorie-free, eat all you want!)*

Thankyou most kindly Darth Lunafox, I will pop in more often for sure :)

*happily takes the starter pack and wanders off to open it... you hear a squeal of delight as she stares at her beloved Malavai's picture..heads off to the kitchen as she decides to brew a pot of tea to go along with those delicious looking cookies*

Thankyou most kindly Darth Lunafox, I will pop in more often for sure :)

*happily takes the starter pack and wanders off to open it... you hear a squeal of delight as she stares at her beloved Malavai's picture..heads off to the kitchen as she decides to brew a pot of tea to go along with those delicious looking cookies*

You're welcome most kindly! :D And I see you have extraordinary taste in Sith by your Darth Marr and Scourge siggy! ^^

welcome back!

I've never done a clone, I might have to try it :D If I did Quinn, would it be better to be a warrior so that there are 2 Quinns never acknowledging the fact that they look identical? Or would it be more fun to play him as an agent, the Malavain Quinn alternate universe Super Spy? Or maybe I could make long lost real twin Bobalavai Quinn the Patriotic Republic Trooper who doesn't know his real family's Imperial history :o So many options.

All this talk of a clone made me do one. It's my "alternate universe" Malavai if he'd become an actual Agent. Since he's a "deadly shot", I figured he'd make a good sniper. (I know that our original Malavai was a healer, so I should've made him an Operative, but I honestly hate playing healers :p:rolleyes:)

Agent Mal'avai Quinn

Edited by feylyndiira

All this talk of a clone made me do one. It's my "alternate universe" Malavai if he'd become an actual Agent. Since he's a "deadly shot", I figured he'd make a good sniper. (I know that our original Malavai was a healer, so I should've made him an Operative, but I honestly hate playing healers :p:rolleyes:)

Agent Mal'avai Quinn

Damn he looks slick, I hope you have as much fun playing yours as I am playing mine :) I don't think I could wait all the way to Iokath to get Quinn as a companion, I'm already anxious while finishing up DK :o

Damn he looks slick, I hope you have as much fun playing yours as I am playing mine :) I don't think I could wait all the way to Iokath to get Quinn as a companion, I'm already anxious while finishing up DK :o

Thanks! I'm having a blast! I picked up that armor last night because it was relatively cheap and I thought it would make awesome Agent armor. It's just weird not hearing Richard Teverson come out of his mouth. :p

I'm sitting on one of my level 70 SWs right now with the KotFE mission in my tracker that I'm trying to talk myself into doing...but I don't want to lose my Quinn until Iokath! (Though I know I could do it early since I did on one of my other SWs, but it kind of messed up some stuff since it makes assumptions if you don't go through the whole KotFE/ET...i.e. My SW ended up as a "Peacekeeper" instead of "Empress")

Agent Mal'avai Quinn

I love that armour. My Quinn clone is in that dyed red/black. I also have many of my male companions in that armour as it suits so many of them.

Agent Mal'avai Quinn

Love that armour on him, looks great :D

I made mine an agent. And he's not technically a clone, but his younger brother. They tag along happily since Iokath :D

I've posted my Quinn twin before. He is undercover as a smuggler, hence the shaggy hair. If Akaavi doesn't get a good return he might be the first of my vanilla alts to enter KotFE. A Quinn/Theron romance is so very tempting! (Though I'd cut his hair for that. No point in being undercover anymore!)

Oh hey, I haven't seen this one before and it seems timely :) There is a whole lot of new stuff on Tumblr. The Quinn lovers have been busy!

A Quinn/Theron romance is so very tempting! (Though I'd cut his hair for that. No point in being undercover anymore!)

Oh hey, I haven't seen this one before and it seems timely :) There is a whole lot of new stuff on Tumblr. The Quinn lovers have been busy!

Quinn: PFOOOO *spits out water* WHAT!?

Theron: *choking on air* Wh--ew! No! NO!

Quinn: THAT'S DESPICABLE

Theron: THAT GUY!? NO!

Quinn: It's bad enough I have to SHARE A THREAD with him, but ROMANCING him!? I'M STRAIGHT!

Theron: And I'm....not????.........but HIM? Bleh, ew, no, can't stand the guy.

Quinn: ...you say "not" with a strange amount of question marks?

Theron: When Jagaimee first read Annihilation, apparently she thought I was asexual or something.

You kind of seemed like it. People asked you at various points if you were romantically involved with anyone, and your response was a slightly bewildered "...no?" *shrug* It fit your character...but I interpreted that wrong? *glances at the Republic-side ending to SOR* ...yeah no you're not asexual there. *awkward cough* Still, question marks are there, since a person can be asexual and still romantically love someone, so... headcanon. A lot of headcanon. Yay.

Theron: Oh. ... *facepalm* I just realized. Looking up at our horrified responses to Quinn/Theron...gaaahh now people are going to be like "Oh hey, they're protesting too much! They MUST be in love!" I--Quinn? ...where'd Quinn go?

Quinn: *off in the distance, being violently ill*

Theron: "I love you enough to throw up at the thought of you." ..... *eye twitch* Well, that settles that.

(Still, that picture is funny. What on earth is Quinn saying? XD Theron looks...weirded out.

As for that detective story - thanks, guys, you're making me blush. :o I'm glad y'all liked it! And yay, we got a lurker out of hiding! Welcome to the Quinn thread! :D Chapter two is coming along...slowly. Writing that terribly on purpose is hard but kinda fun. XD)

Agent Mal'avai Quinn

Ooooooh I love that armor for agents! Looks so good! And your agent looks amazing in it. :D

Quinn: PFOOOO *spits out water* WHAT!?

Theron: *choking on air* Wh--ew! No! NO!

Quinn: THAT'S DESPICABLE

Theron: THAT GUY!? NO!

Quinn: It's bad enough I have to SHARE A THREAD with him, but ROMANCING him!? I'M STRAIGHT!

Theron: And I'm....not????.........but HIM? Bleh, ew, no, can't stand the guy.

Quinn: ...you say "not" with a strange amount of question marks?

Theron: When Jagaimee first read Annihilation, apparently she thought I was asexual or something.

You kind of seemed like it. People asked you at various points if you were romantically involved with anyone, and your response was a slightly bewildered "...no?" *shrug* It fit your character...but I interpreted that wrong? *glances at the Republic-side ending to SOR* ...yeah no you're not asexual there. *awkward cough* Still, question marks are there, since a person can be asexual and still romantically love someone, so... headcanon. A lot of headcanon. Yay.

Theron: Oh. ... *facepalm* I just realized. Looking up at our horrified responses to Quinn/Theron...gaaahh now people are going to be like "Oh hey, they're protesting too much! They MUST be in love!" I--Quinn? ...where'd Quinn go?

Quinn: *off in the distance, being violently ill*

Theron: "I love you enough to throw up at the thought of you." ..... *eye twitch* Well, that settles that.

Remember the fanatics have alternate universes Purple Quinn / Silver Theron. In one of my alternate universes I am MAKING THE QUINN(clone)~THERON ROMANCE HAPPEN :D

Remember the fanatics have alternate universes Purple Quinn / Silver Theron. In one of my alternate universes I am MAKING THE QUINN(clone)~THERON ROMANCE HAPPEN :D

Quinn: *defeated whimper*

Theron: D:

Quinn: ...it's not me, it's an alternate universe; it's not me, it's an alternate universe; it's not me, it's an alternate universe........

:p

I believe the Tumblr person that posted it said that it takes place while the warrior is in carbonite and Quinn is asking Theron to help find her.

Ohhhhhhh...suddenly, knowing the context, the picture switches from "grin-worthy" to "downright heartbreaking." o_o

My Quinn clone is romancing Kaliyo... mainly because I don't have anyone who has, and finding the new stuff on her is hard, not many people record it.

Heh...mine wouldn't touch her with a 100-meter pole. He pisses her off at every turn with his devotion to the Empire. But I'm actually trying to play him like the original Malavai, so he doesn't really flirt with anyone. (Though I did record a cutscene where I chose the flirt with Darth Lachris...him and his thing for Sith women, you know;)...just for fun...and because I liked a couple of the lines that were used. Might toss them into my fanfic at some point.)

You're welcome most kindly! :D And I see you have extraordinary taste in Sith by your Darth Marr and Scourge siggy! ^^

Oh, God yes ;) I'd love me some Marr or Scourge ;) I even made another JK just so I could see Scourge again, I hit Quesh last night and , god , his voice, it melts me into a puddle on the floor :p

Oh, God yes ;) I'd love me some Marr or Scourge ;) I even made another JK just so I could see Scourge again, I hit Quesh last night and , god , his voice, it melts me into a puddle on the floor :p

I made another Jedi for just that reason too. :D Made her last week, but sadly haven't had the chance to get her off Coruscant yet. Perhaps later tonight, I'll give it a go. :D

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.