Thanks for Malavai Quinn. <3 <3 <3 This is a love thread, haters make your own lol.

Lunafox

And done if anyone wants to read. It is a long one and very in game story content heavy.

Vice and Decay My Nar Shaddaa chapter :)

No adult filter on it...though it does have very mild adult content at its beginning...nothing worse then what I have seen on some pg-13 movies though.

Edited by Nightfrogger

And done if anyone wants to read. It is a long one and very in game story content heavy.

Vice and Decay My Nar Shaddaa chapter :)

No adult filter on it...though it does have very mild adult content at its beginning...nothing worse then what I have seen on some pg-13 movies though.

Nice! I'm still slogging my way through Tatooine! :-P

Nice! I'm still slogging my way through Tatooine! :-P

Next planet I do I either need to gloss over or paraphrase whole conversations or make it in to two chapters...that thing became huge rather quickly.

Looking forward to yours as well :) But take your time hun.

Edited by Nightfrogger

Next planet I do I either need to gloss over or paraphrase whole conversations or make it in to two chapters...that thing became huge rather quickly.

Looking forward to yours as well :) But take your time hun.

Hoping to get it out today. I left off at a point I was stuck on before I went to bed last night. Then, when I woke up, a whole huge conversation thread just started worming its way into my brain, so this is definitely going to turn out to be longer than I thought since this is even before they get to Yonlach. :p:rolleyes:

And it's up! :)http://archiveofourown.org/works/11499828/chapters/26327427

Edited by feylyndiira

Hoping to get it out today. I left off at a point I was stuck on before I went to bed last night. Then, when I woke up, a whole huge conversation thread just started worming its way into my brain, so this is definitely going to turn out to be longer than I thought since this is even before they get to Yonlach. :p:rolleyes:

And it's up! :)http://archiveofourown.org/works/11499828/chapters/26327427

Well done, poor Quinn being treated like that....stupid mean Jedi.

Well good news is after my shift tonight don't work again until Monday so might be able to get some more writing done :) So I will try to keep up with ya ;)

Edited by Nightfrogger

Well done, poor Quinn being treated like that....stupid mean Jedi.

Well good news is after my shift tonight don't work again until Monday so might be able to get some more writing done :) So I will try to keep up with ya ;)

Yeah....and that's actually canon. I never took the option before to have Yonlach say that because it was the "I don't need him/Quinn just gets in my way" one. When I found it in the dialogue files on TOR Community, I just *had* to use it. Plus, I had always thought that Yonlach comlpetely knocked him out...but if you look at the conversation you have with Vette (who I never took with me), she actually mentions being paralyzed, not knocked out. So being able to go in and read the dialogue files is like a freaking fanfic goldmine of info that really helps me get ideas.

Working on my next chapter now...just a quick bit of Vette fluff side-story. Hoping to get it done before my Dr's appt later this morning.

Yeah....and that's actually canon. I never took the option before to have Yonlach say that because it was the "I don't need him/Quinn just gets in my way" one. When I found it in the dialogue files on TOR Community, I just *had* to use it. Plus, I had always thought that Yonlach comlpetely knocked him out...but if you look at the conversation you have with Vette (who I never took with me), she actually mentions being paralyzed, not knocked out. So being able to go in and read the dialogue files is like a freaking fanfic goldmine of info that really helps me get ideas.

Working on my next chapter now...just a quick bit of Vette fluff side-story. Hoping to get it done before my Dr's appt later this morning.

Debating on if I want to do the next part or jump to another part in the story again...or do both since I'll have three days off :)

Debating on if I want to do the next part or jump to another part in the story again...or do both since I'll have three days off :)

I'm really trying to stay in order so that I can join up with the Draahg chapters I wrote. I keep debating just taking them down altogether because, for me, it's jarring to skip so far ahead in the storyline. Not to mention, I'm afraid that I'm going to fill in a lot of stuff that will affect what happens there, so I'll end up having to rewrite and/or do edits on them to stay consistent. I wish there was a way on AO3 to just hide chapters....but there's not, so my only choices are to keep them up or delete them completely. I have them saved in Word, but people have already read and commented on them, so I hate to take them down.

Ah well....

And the Vette chapter should be going up soon. I've finished writing it, just have to think of a title (for me, that's the hardest part!).

It's up! Mark 5 Ring Stabilizers--New

Edited by feylyndiira

I'm really trying to stay in order so that I can join up with the Draahg chapters I wrote. I keep debating just taking them down altogether because, for me, it's jarring to skip so far ahead in the storyline. Not to mention, I'm afraid that I'm going to fill in a lot of stuff that will affect what happens there, so I'll end up having to rewrite and/or do edits on them to stay consistent. I wish there was a way on AO3 to just hide chapters....but there's not, so my only choices are to keep them up or delete them completely. I have them saved in Word, but people have already read and commented on them, so I hate to take them down.

Ah well....

And the Vette chapter should be going up soon. I've finished writing it, just have to think of a title (for me, that's the hardest part!).

It's up! Mark 5 Ring Stabilizers--New

I figure since it is a work in progress if you have something you want changed due to a part you wrote later, then change it hun :) As for the title part sometimes titles are easy...sometimes I will have the whole thing done and be like....I have no idea what to call this.

I wish returned companions got the original conversation rep too :(

Or commented on the scenery as they're travelling around. I want post-Iokath Quinn to retain his eternal cold on Rishi, dang it! :p

Quinn: ...I didn't have a cold.

Oh yes you did.

Quinn: You can't prove it.

[plays back recording] "Sbell dat, by lor'?"

Quinn: what

Wow...I startled you out of grammar.

Quinn: What was I even TRYING to say!?

"Smell that, my lord?" You were commenting on the smell of the sea. Or possibly the smell of the locals. With you, I have no idea.

Quinn: Hmph. You still can't prove I had a cold. The salt air was temporarily blocking my nose.

In the immortal words of somebody on these forums whose name I cannot remember, "COUGH IT OUT, BOY!!"*

Quinn: [grumble mutter grumble grumble]

*Seriously, I can't remember who said that. I saw that comment years ago, when Shadow of Revan first went live; someone talking about how Quinn's voice actor seemed to have a cold recording lines on Rishi. I had only the faintest idea of who Quinn was (I had just started playing, about a week before SOR came out), but for some reason that comment stuck with me. XD

Or commented on the scenery as they're travelling around. I want post-Iokath Quinn to retain his eternal cold on Rishi, dang it! :p

Quinn: ...I didn't have a cold.

Oh yes you did.

Quinn: You can't prove it.

[plays back recording] "Sbell dat, by lor'?"

Quinn: what

Wow...I startled you out of grammar.

Quinn: What was I even TRYING to say!?

"Smell that, my lord?" You were commenting on the smell of the sea. Or possibly the smell of the locals. With you, I have no idea.

Quinn: Hmph. You still can't prove I had a cold. The salt air was temporarily blocking my nose.

In the immortal words of somebody on these forums whose name I cannot remember, "COUGH IT OUT, BOY!!"*

Quinn: [grumble mutter grumble grumble]

*Seriously, I can't remember who said that. I saw that comment years ago, when Shadow of Revan first went live; someone talking about how Quinn's voice actor seemed to have a cold recording lines on Rishi. I had only the faintest idea of who Quinn was (I had just started playing, about a week before SOR came out), but for some reason that comment stuck with me. XD

Heh....I always thought that Richard Teverson always sounded like he had a sinus infection for like 90% of Quinn's lines. I was going through my cutscene footage today and there was one where I actually thought it was a different VA doing Quinn because he actually *didn't* sound stuffy (and once I listened to it again, it actually sounds like it could be a different VA). It's when Jaesa calls the ship after Alderaan....just his lines after you ask his opinion.

I figure since it is a work in progress if you have something you want changed due to a part you wrote later, then change it hun :) As for the title part sometimes titles are easy...sometimes I will have the whole thing done and be like....I have no idea what to call this.

Titles are the worst part for me. Now, if I've heard a song that I think goes along with the chapter, I'll sometimes use some of the lyrics in the title...but if I don't, it's really tough for me. Plus, I'm actually trying to find lyrics for every chapter...and sometimes finding the right song is rough.

Heh....I always thought that Richard Teverson always sounded like he had a sinus infection for like 90% of Quinn's lines. I was going through my cutscene footage today and there was one where I actually thought it was a different VA doing Quinn because he actually *didn't* sound stuffy (and once I listened to it again, it actually sounds like it could be a different VA). It's when Jaesa calls the ship after Alderaan....just his lines after you ask his opinion.

I'm pretty sure that actually *is* a different voice actor. The accent's different, for one thing; the voice is a lot flatter, etc. Could be just a placeholder line by a different VA left over from development, then was missed when Richard Teverson actually recorded the rest of Quinn's lines.

It is a different VA. Clearly, the voice is so different I don't think anyone could miss it. The only thing they have in common is being men. ;)

Titles are the worst part for me. Now, if I've heard a song that I think goes along with the chapter, I'll sometimes use some of the lyrics in the title...but if I don't, it's really tough for me. Plus, I'm actually trying to find lyrics for every chapter...and sometimes finding the right song is rough.

I finally got an archive of our own account myself...I had a hard time coming up with an overall title for my story. So for right now am content with Flirting, Sarcasm and Perfidy. I just couldn't come up with anything better :( Chapter titles sure I can come up with them eventually...but for the whole thing...bah that is just to damn hard lol

Bumping this up, it seems to have fallen off the forums...:)

Aww thanks hun :) Been writing all evening and haven't checked this lately. Finished my rough draft but will sleep on it before I edit. So hopefully new stuff this evening after I have a chance to sleep and reread it :)

Edited by Nightfrogger

Aww thanks hun :) Been writing all evening and haven't checked this lately. Finished my rough draft but will sleep on it before I edit. So hopefully new stuff this evening after I have a chance to sleep and reread it :)

I'm working on my first part of Alderaan...but it's slow-going. I've been feeling under-the-weather *cough*female stuff*cough*, so it's been hard to concentrate. Plus, the Alderaan section is going to be pretty long since I'm including a ton of head-canon/backstory for Hyperia. And I'm in no hurry to get that done because I still have to decide what I'm going to do with Jaesa once I get her in my version of the story. I honestly can't stand DS Jaesa and Hyperia wouldn't let LS Jaesa off Hutta alive. So either DS Jaesa is going to have to undergo a personality change, or Hyperia's just going to end up chucking her out the airlock at some point...or she's just going to kill her on Hutta...or send her to Baras with Nomen Karr. Urgh...I don't know....

Edited by feylyndiira

And now mine's up too. First of many to follow in Alderaan...since it's Hyperia's home planet and her family is still there. So there's going to be tons of head-canon and such while they're there.

Wretches and Kings

Well done :) I have to agree with your sentiments on Duke Kendoh...that guy is just creepy and disgusting...and I enjoy killing him on almost all of my warriors...I do have one light side one who I had to try really really hard not to slice that idiot in half on...

Been thinking on how I do a few events on this planet as well, got a few basic choices outlined, but not sure when I want to tackle this monster myself. Alderaan the pretty planet with the well dressed and properly mannered sinister backstabbing nobles...all vying for your favor before they try to take you for everything you are worth.

Interesting mask by the way, I don't think I have seen that one before.

Edited by Nightfrogger

Well done :) I have to agree with your sentiments on Duke Kendoh...that guy is just creepy and disgusting...and I enjoy killing him on almost all of my warriors...I do have one light side one who I had to try really really hard not to slice that idiot in half on...

Been thinking on how I do a few events on this planet as well, got a few basic choices outlined, but not sure when I want to tackle this monster myself. Alderaan the pretty planet with the well dressed and properly mannered sinister backstabbing nobles...all vying for your favor before they try to take you for everything you are worth.

Interesting mask by the way, I don't think I have seen that one before.

I actually banished him on my most recent playthrough because I read the dialogue options at TOR Community first and it turns out he hates and fears that worse than death. So yeah...sadism FTW.

I'm rolling a few little side stories around...family reunion, spending the night at House Thul, helping her little bro with his Killik problem, etc. Debating if I want Hyperia to have a little ONS with FimmRess while she's there *evil eyebrow waggle*. (I mean, why does the female SW get like NO Flirt/ONS options at all when there are so many potentials out there?!)

It's the Ceremonial Guard helmet, dyed black/dark red (or vice-versa...I can never remember).