Thanks for Malavai Quinn. <3 <3 <3 This is a love thread, haters make your own lol.

Lunafox

I loved looking through your screenies of the funnanigans™ in Darth Lunafox's Open House (@ Lunafox - brilliant idea by the way :) - maybe the devs will pop in if only to see the half-naked companion holos and realise what they've done!). Also, I am stealing your word funnanigans™ for real life use :D

Off to watch SW VIII - can't wait! I booked us those big comfy recliner seats. In my defence my bones are old - I need them!

My dad joined me for a very late showing last night, I love those recliner seats too :) So we had those as well :)

Probably should have gotten my tickets earlier so I wouldn't have gone into work with only 3 hours of sleep, but was worth it.

Edited by Nightfrogger

I loved looking through your screenies of the funnanigans™ in Darth Lunafox's Open House (@ Lunafox - brilliant idea by the way :) - maybe the devs will pop in if only to see the half-naked companion holos and realise what they've done!). Also, I am stealing your word funnanigans™ for real life use :D

Off to watch SW VIII - can't wait! I booked us those big comfy recliner seats. In my defence my bones are old - I need them!

Thanks :D I hope they'll drop by. I wasn't able to do the open house tonight, got back from seeing TLJ and then had company over. I'll have to take some more screenies and lure you guys over. :D

My dad joined me for a very late showing last night, I love those recliner seats too :) So we had those as well :)

Probably should have gotten my tickets earlier so I wouldn't have gone into work with only 3 hours of sleep, but was worth it.

Yay! Sweet :D I can hardly wait until we can all discuss it openly without worry of spoiling anyone. :D

I won't be able to see it for a couple more weeks when the hubby is allowed out of the house again. He has no immune system right now. :/

Doing everything I can to avoid spoilers. I hope everyone that has seen or is seeing it in the next couple days is enjoying it. ☺

Hah, you're more than welcome to steal it!!

I hope you had a wonderful time at the theaters, it really is so enjoyable in my opinion and a recliner seat sounds divine!!

That's awesome, glad you got to see it!!

Yay! Sweet :D I can hardly wait until we can all discuss it openly without worry of spoiling anyone. :D

Same, I'm still giddy about it and it's been a couple days since I've seen it!

I won't be able to see it for a couple more weeks when the hubby is allowed out of the house again. He has no immune system right now. :/

Doing everything I can to avoid spoilers. I hope everyone that has seen or is seeing it in the next couple days is enjoying it. ☺

That's a shame Rachet, I hope your hubby will be alright and best wishes!!

And for some mandatory yumminess...

That's a shame Rachet, I hope your hubby will be alright and best wishes!!

And for some mandatory yumminess...

Thank you for that. Every year he has an infusion that wipes out his immune system and basically resets the bone marrow to factory settings so the white blood cells his body makes are healthy. But for six weeks he isn't allowed out of the house. This year it got pushed back by a month, so no Star Wars for us for a bit. :/

And yay for some Quinn yumminess! <3

I hope you had a wonderful time at the theaters, it really is so enjoyable in my opinion and a recliner seat sounds divine!!

The cinema recliner seats were so comfortable, we wanted to take them home! Speaking of recliner seats, they would look good as stronghold decorations.

:eek: drooooool! You think you've seen all the delicious portraits and then a new one comes along...:D

Thank you for that. Every year he has an infusion that wipes out his immune system and basically resets the bone marrow to factory settings so the white blood cells his body makes are healthy. But for six weeks he isn't allowed out of the house. This year it got pushed back by a month, so no Star Wars for us for a bit. :/

I worked for 25 years as a registered nurse and I wish I had thought of that your factory settings comment. That is such a lovely & simple none jargon way to explain what will happen for all sorts of medical problems :)

It's a pity film producers don't do special online screenings for people who are housebound due to medical reasons unable to see the new release before it leaves the cinema/theatre. I'm sure plenty of people would be happy to pay the ticket price for this option.

The cinema recliner seats were so comfortable, we wanted to take them home! Speaking of recliner seats, they would look good as stronghold decorations.

I worked for 25 years as a registered nurse and I wish I had thought of that your factory settings comment. That is such a lovely & simple none jargon way to explain what will happen for all sorts of medical problems :)

It's a pity film producers don't do special online screenings for people who are housebound due to medical reasons unable to see the new release before it leaves the cinema/theatre. I'm sure plenty of people would be happy to pay the ticket price for this option.

The Jedi Temple chairs could work as cinema seats, you get them from one of the prefab droids.

Since the hubs got diagnosed 6 years ago with MS I have learned a bunch of ways to explain his procedures, or what his body is going through to our family. None of them spend as much time in doctors offices as I do, so the medical jargon I have picked up makes no sense to them. Instead I relate it to things they do know. My way of making more sense of it too I guess.

I would love if there was an option for people with medical reasons to be able to see movies or other things that their health keeps them from seeing.

Edited by rachetsw

Grrr! Between work and family I’ve had no time to log in! I have one day off between now and Christmas and tons to do ☹️ I’m going to miss Life Day entirely at this rate. You guys need to post more Quinn shenanigans so I can get my fix!

The Jedi Temple chairs could work as cinema seats, you get them from one of the prefab droids.

Since the hubs got diagnosed 6 years ago with MS I have learned a bunch of ways to explain his procedures, or what his body is going through to our family. None of them spend as much time in doctors offices as I do, so the medical jargon I have picked up makes no sense to them. Instead I relate it to things they do know. My way of making more sense of it too I guess.

I would love if there was an option for people with medical reasons to be able to see movies or other things that their health keeps them from seeing.

A friend of mine got diagnosed last year. Right now they are trying different drugs, but none have helped and most have made her feel quite sick. Such a terrible disease! I’m sorry to hear about your husband.

Grrr! Between work and family I’ve had no time to log in! I have one day off between now and Christmas and tons to do ☹️ I’m going to miss Life Day entirely at this rate. You guys need to post more Quinn shenanigans so I can get my fix!

Indeed. I have given up on a Christmas outfit as the best ones have already been posted. I did just start yet another Warrior for a romance with default Quinn post KOFTE, now we know that cutscene customisations for class companions are no more. I'm going to have a lot of Quinn wives going no further than SoR! :rolleyes:

A friend of mine got diagnosed last year. Right now they are trying different drugs, but none have helped and most have made her feel quite sick. Such a terrible disease! I’m sorry to hear about your husband.

I am sorry that your friend is going through this too. We tried a bunch of medications too, now we are trying Lemtrada, which is a chemotherapy drug. He only takes it once a year, instead of doing daily shots, or monthly infusions. He says he feels better, but he hates being stuck at home for 6 weeks afterwords.

Not life day related, but still thought I would share a recent Emmynn and Quinn screenie.

https://i.imgur.com/4i3Ea3n.jpg

And a bonus Theron and Emmogen. Theron is a dork sometimes. :p

https://i.imgur.com/3BFXGCS.jpg

Dance party! :D This video was made by an amazing Quinnmancer named Mils; she's sadly unable to post on the forums, but she's in our guild and she is awesome. (I have her permission to post this video here. :)) That's her in the middle in the lovely blue and white dress - I'm to the right (the Sith pureblood woman), and Nightfrogger with her amazing Quinn clone is on the left.

Much silliness and rocking out ensues. :D

Quinn: [tapping his foot to the beat]

Theron: [ROCKING OUT]

Quinn: [disapproving frown]

Theron: MERRY LIFE DAY--*pff* ACK *falls over*

Quinn: [surreptitiously returns tranquilizer dart gun to its secret hiding space]

Theron: [paralyzed on the floor] ...ah as aw ice. (That was not nice.)

Quinn: Wait until we get back to Taris.

Theron: :(

Dance party! :D This video was made by an amazing Quinnmancer named Mils; she's sadly unable to post on the forums, but she's in our guild and she is awesome. (I have her permission to post this video here. :)) That's her in the middle in the lovely blue and white dress - I'm to the right (the Sith pureblood woman), and Nightfrogger with her amazing Quinn clone is on the left.

Quinn: [surreptitiously returns tranquilizer dart gun to its secret hiding space]

That's awesome! Grea vid! Thanks for sharing it and a Happy Life Day to all Quinnmancers Theronmancers! Aw heck, to all romantic souls in the galaxy. <3

That's awesome! Grea vid! Thanks for sharing it and a Happy Life Day to all Quinnmancers Theronmancers! Aw heck, to all romantic souls in the galaxy. <3

(Finally got around to fixing my account)

Thank you for the kind words!

I had just as much fun making the video as I did dancing with the guild!

Also hi, I'm new :o

Pre Umbara/Copera Theron would be soooo into that dance party (as we know from the end scene of Kotet)! :D Purple Quinn shouldn't be so mean to him :p

You need to get an alt in the guild! Maybe you can get a gold key :D

And people need to take goodies from the vault or Rachet will need to start selling off older stuff to make room...

I missed the dance party! :(

Awesome video! Welcome to the thread. :)

And people need to take goodies from the vault or Rachet will need to start selling off older stuff to make room...

Yes, Luna you are welcome anytime, and when/if you join you will get a gold key to both the ship and the stronghold. :)

I can always make more room for stuff using the other tabs. But yes people take what you want. :)

Edited by rachetsw

Thank you!

I'm always looking for more people to make swtor dance videos with, and now that I've found the dance floor on the guild ship I need to make another one!

I'll dance with you! Put my extensive emote collection to some good use :p

I need to put together the elf on the shelf costume. Can anyone post the pieces?

Hey welcome! I'm Luna/Liz, whichever you prefer. I'm glad you got all sorted out. That was a great vid, I love that kind of stuff. ^^ I hope you have fun here and in the game too. :)

You're right, I do. Holidays are keeping me busy, it's like I literally thought I had another week to go to finish everything and realized it's on Monday. Yikes. :eek: But I will, I will make a point of it, before the New Year, for sure. A gold key sounds like fun :D I could have some serious fun with that lol, but if not, that's ok too. It might inspire me to grind some decos for the guild. ^^

Hey welcome! I'm Luna/Liz, whichever you prefer. I'm glad you got all sorted out. That was a great vid, I love that kind of stuff. ^^ I hope you have fun here and in the game too. :)

Hi! And yes I'm enjoying the forum so far!

Came back to the game after a year, kinda around the same time I assumed Quinn wasn't coming back for goodness knows how long, wrote fics to express my displeasure of that and huzzah! He's back now, lol

I swear I'll eventually finish recording my play-through of the Warrior and then I can grace the forum with QuinnxWarrior music videos :p

We also need to arrange times to dance the night away on that dance floor I found on the guild ship!

I'll dance with you! Put my extensive emote collection to some good use :p

I need to put together the elf on the shelf costume. Can anyone post the pieces?

Okay here it goes :) This is how I have mine look, but it can be tweaked easily if you don't have certain pieces or just want to use something else instead.

Top: Zayne Carrick's Jacket with crafted green/red dye

Gloves: Covert Energy (up to you if you wanted to use gloves or not though)

Belt: Zayne Carrick's (any belt would work really, but up to you hun)

Pants: Satele Shan's pants (any pants that use the secondary color as the main one really, or just grab another pair and use a crafted red dye of some sort)

Boots: Saul Karath's Boots (any boots would work so go for it)

Bracers: Covert Energy (But Quinn's standard bracers look good, or just not wear them)

Edited by Nightfrogger

Oh And because I can access the forums now, here's a little something I did that never really got the attention it deserved ;)

https://onlyifitsfluffy.deviantart.com/art/SWTOR-Malavai-Quinn-Plush-Amigurumi-718849558

Hi there!

Nice work! I had to show this to a friend of mine who no longer plays the game but is a Quinn fangirl still, she thought it was amazing, too!