The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Thanks for Malavai Quinn. <3 <3 <3 This is a love thread, haters make your own lol.

Lunafox

Enough talk of doglettes! :p

Before Quinn is forsaken, here's a reminder.

Thread order restored :)

Most excellent reminder.

I think we should make you Security Chief, for you, have restored law and order and wow...*tilts head and drools* What was I saying? Mop...gonna need a mop. :p

And just when I didn't think it could get any better...it does. Definitely going to need a mop. :D

Quinn appears to be in hiding since he saw that, so... Here's a mop for ya. :D *on the mop's handle is tied a purple ribbon with Quinn's name embroidered on it*

Quinn: *distant shriek*

Quinn appears to be in hiding since he saw that, so... Here's a mop for ya. :D *on the mop's handle is tied a purple ribbon with Quinn's name embroidered on it*

Quinn: *distant shriek*

Thanks for that. *passes it to 2V-R8 to clean up.* No need to risk our safety on a wet floor, eh Grand Admiral? :D

*cackle* "I know he's here somewhere"--peers into the bedroom, under the bed and sees a pair of baby blues under there and a faint hissing sound ensues. *Darth Lunafox narrows her eyes and smirks.*

I know just the thing that'll do the trick to lure him out. *runs off and returns with a stack of reports* "Dearest Major...these are the latest mission reports that Pierce filled out...I'm sure there is a typo or two around here...somewhere." *waggles them under the bed and pulls them back before he can snatch them*

Edited by Lunafox

wow went back and tried my luck on the Nar Shaddaa event since they gave us a few more days, I finally got the gamorrean bodyguard :)

Having Quinn out with me while I did this...he was lucky today :)

Nice one! And I think Quinn will be pleased to be something other than our sex symbol! :)

Thanks for that. *passes it to 2V-R8 to clean up.* No need to risk our safety on a wet floor, eh Grand Admiral? :D

*cackle* "I know he's here somewhere"--peers into the bedroom, under the bed and sees a pair of baby blues under there and a faint hissing sound ensues. *Darth Lunafox narrows her eyes and smirks.*

I know just the thing that'll do the trick to lure him out. *runs off and returns with a stack of reports* "Dearest Major...these are the latest mission reports that Pierce filled out...I'm sure there is a typo or two around here...somewhere." *waggles them under the bed and pulls them back before he can snatch them*

Quinn: Oh, you think I can be lured out by reports that were--wait, WHAT!? PIERCE FILLED THEM OUT!? *scurries out from under the bed and stands up, rigidly at attention, heedless of the dust bunnies glomping him - like the one standing on end at the top of his head, looking for all the world like a pompom on a hat* Pierce is entirely incapable of filling out complex reports like that! He's more suited for field work, when the Empire needs a blunt hammer to swing at its foes. For the love of the Sith...knowing Pierce, he's filled out intelligence reports with accounts of how he brushed his hair this morning. *twitch* My lord, please, let me correct those forms! ....wait, what's on my... *finally notices the dust bunnies* ...........after I go through extensive decontamination procedures, that is.

That WORKED? :eek:

Edited by Jagaimee

Quinn: Oh, you think I can be lured out by reports that were--wait, WHAT!? PIERCE FILLED THEM OUT!? *scurries out from under the bed and stands up, rigidly at attention, heedless of the dust bunnies glomping him - like the one standing on end at the top of his head, looking for all the world like a pompom on a hat* Pierce is entirely incapable of filling out complex reports like that! He's more suited for field work, when the Empire needs a blunt hammer to swing at its foes. For the love of the Sith...knowing Pierce, he's filled out intelligence reports with accounts of how he brushed his hair this morning. *twitch* My lord, please, let me correct those forms! ....wait, what's on my... *finally notices the dust bunnies* ...........after I go through extensive decontamination procedures, that is.

That WORKED? :eek:

He hee. It appears that it did, Grand Admiral :D I knew all it would take was hearing the words, Pierce, reports and typos. :D

wow went back and tried my luck on the Nar Shaddaa event since they gave us a few more days, I finally got the gamorrean bodyguard :)

Having Quinn out with me while I did this...he was lucky today :)

Well I'll be! It worked! Today's plan was to use up odds and ends of chips on alts that did the little quests. First one out was one of my warriors with 13 chips and his trusty Quinn by his side and boom! 1 king pin chip and piggy was mine!

Well I'll be! It worked! Today's plan was to use up odds and ends of chips on alts that did the little quests. First one out was one of my warriors with 13 chips and his trusty Quinn by his side and boom! 1 king pin chip and piggy was mine!

Yay! Congratulations!

I am so glad I got mine the first day - a friend of mine had a theory that the odds would be higher on the first day and she was right. Me, her and another friends of ours all got one the first day of the event. I call mine "Pigsy" since he doesn't have an official name :D

--

But I'm failing at being Security Chief. Let me rectify that and with all these drool worthy pictures our Warrior's Quinns will at some point end up here...I wonder what Purple Quinn has to say about that?

So many talented Quinn fans in the world

And in other Quinn-related news, the letter you get from him after Umbara is just....awesome.

Slight spoiler/hint as to the traitor's identity...

I honestly would have loved a conversation with Lana or Theron with Quinn standing nearby that went something like:

"Do you know what I do with traitors?!"

*deadpan* "Well, apparently you marry them."

*Quinn facepalm*

:D

I got a letter from Quinn and Lana after the Umbara flashpoint, apparently Nathrrya is romancing them both at the same time! :eek: Lana doesn't have a breakup scene if you take Quinn back on Iokath so the game thinks your romance with her is still active...

Just an amusing little thing I thought I'd share :)

What does Purple Quinn have to say about this most strange situation? ;)

So, randomly checked my sith assassin who has done the Iokath story (Republic aligned). Of course, Malavai did not join her as a companion. However, apparently she reunited with Quinn but they decided to go their separate ways. :confused:

I'm pretty sure it didn't say that before today. I'm also pretty sure I'd remember if my assassin had ever met Malavai before Iokath.