The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Thanks for Malavai Quinn. <3 <3 <3 This is a love thread, haters make your own lol.

Lunafox

Ditto! :cool:

Your Alderaan chapters made me want to start my Alderaan chapter lol

Will see what I can get started tonight...but will have to wait until tomorrow evening to probably get a large chunk of it done due to car dealership and eclipse tomorrow :) Here is hoping the clouds are cooperative tomorrow

Edited by Nightfrogger

Your Alderaan chapters made me want to start my Alderaan chapter lol

Will see what I can get started tonight...but will have to wait until tomorrow evening to probably get a large chunk of it done due to car dealership and eclipse tomorrow :) Here is hoping the clouds are cooperative tomorrow

I've got the next two chapters planned out, just don't know when I'll be able to get around to doing them. This new puppy is a real handful and I can barely get enough peace and quiet time to sit down and write anything. :p

But... but... puppy... :) I love puppies :)

Yah....he's stinkin' adorable.

But gads, it's like having a toddler in the house again! He has to be constantly entertained, potty trained, and he keeps me up all night because he's not used to being alone at night yet, so he cries and howls and barks off and on all night long. And every time I sit down to write, he decides he wants to start chewing on something he shouldn't (or he curls up under my chair and cranks out a really stinky fart....which he just did this very instant! :eek:)

Reminds me why I opted to have only one child and stop. :rolleyes::p

But gads, it's like having a toddler in the house again! He has to be constantly entertained, potty trained, and he keeps me up all night because he's not used to being alone at night yet, so he cries and howls and barks off and on all night long. And every time I sit down to write, he decides he wants to start chewing on something he shouldn't (or he curls up under my chair and cranks out a really stinky fart....which he just did this very instant! :eek:)

Awwww.... he's so cute :)

Go figure...I live in one of the zone of totality cities for the eclipse today...and it just started down pouring rain...this should be fun lol

Typical isn't it? Similar happened in the UK for our only total eclipse visible for a good amount of time in around a 300 years (or something) - complete cloud cover over the area of totality. I lived in a partial area and we had clear sky so I was glad I didn't travel the 400 miles to see totality!

Typical isn't it? Similar happened in the UK for our only total eclipse visible for a good amount of time in around a 300 years (or something) - complete cloud cover over the area of totality. I lived in a partial area and we had clear sky so I was glad I didn't travel the 400 miles to see totality!

Well it stopped raining and the sun is out...it begins soon...we might get to see stuff after all... maybe... but not holding my breath on the rain staying gone.

Edited by Nightfrogger

oH MY GOSH

look at the cutie

:eek:So amazingly adorable! Awwww!

Ooh, did somebody say eclipse? ...I really thought that I wouldn't be able to see it - I thought my area was right outside the eclipse's range - but, sure enough, the sun's halfway blocked out already and it keeps advancing. It's kind of cool. I wasn't too interested in the eclipse, but seeing it is, admittedly, pretty neat. :D

Hope you're able to see it too, Nightfrogger!

oH MY GOSH

look at the cutie

:eek:So amazingly adorable! Awwww!

Ooh, did somebody say eclipse? ...I really thought that I wouldn't be able to see it - I thought my area was right outside the eclipse's range - but, sure enough, the sun's halfway blocked out already and it keeps advancing. It's kind of cool. I wasn't too interested in the eclipse, but seeing it is, admittedly, pretty neat. :D

Hope you're able to see it too, Nightfrogger!

So far seeing it started :) Just have to step out my front door. Total eclipse is not for an hour. :)

So far seeing it started :) Just have to step out my front door. Total eclipse is not for an hour. :)

Cool! Glad you're able to see it. :D

It's just now passing on, over here. That was neat - got to see a near-total eclipse.

Edited by Jagaimee

He's such a cute baby! I adore him. What are you calling the wee sweetheart of the stinky farts? Is he a Quinn? :D

He's such a cute baby! I adore him. What are you calling the wee sweetheart of the stinky farts? Is he a Quinn? :D

Hehe....no, as much as I thought about it, I got overridden by the rest of the family. He's still a sci-fi fandom dog, though...his name is Riddick. :cool:

Hehe....no, as much as I thought about it, I got overridden by the rest of the family. He's still a sci-fi fandom dog, though...his name is Riddick. :cool:

Riddick is cool :D He is adorable. Makes me want to get another furbaby for myself. <3

Riddick is cool :D He is adorable. Makes me want to get another furbaby for myself. <3

I wish I was in a situation where I could have one myself, I miss having a dog. I live by myself and work long hours in an apartment...it would be cruel to have one in this situation. If had a room mate or a house with a backyard and a doggie door it would be another story. Also waiting on my cat to pass on before I get another furry animal...old guy has been the only furry critter in my place for a long time and he is really getting up in years. 18 now, I figure I was going to try to have his last few years be quiet and not stressful.

I wish I was in a situation where I could have one myself, I miss having a dog. I live by myself and work long hours in an apartment...it would be cruel to have one in this situation. If had a room mate or a house with a backyard and a doggie door it would be another story. Also waiting on my cat to pass on before I get another furry animal...old guy has been the only furry critter in my place for a long time and he is really getting up in years. 18 now, I figure I was going to try to have his last few years be quiet and not stressful.

That's too bad that you can't get one. Dogs are awesome, but then as you say with your situation and your poor old furguy it's probably better that it's not stressful for the old codger. Eighteen is quite an achievement. He deserves to be treated like a king in the the time ahead, which I'm sure he is. :)

Shameless plug... but if you want your attention on something...;)

(NSFW, so keep an eye on whoever could be lurking over your shoulder)

http://fav.me/db3wv43

My mom has the uncanny ability to teleport to my side when I least expect it, so... I believe I'll pass on seeing that? :D

Quinn: Thank goodness.

What, did you look?

Quinn: *deadpan expression*

...right, that'd be mildly impossible for purple Quinn... :o

Quinn: I'm getting the hang of this meta stuff.

After eight months.

Quinn: eight months of fangirling by the Knights of Eternal Quinnmancing. EIGHT. MONTHS. Of insanity! It's taken this long just to get used to the fact that I am a pixel character in a video game-- *fourth wall begins to crack*

Uh, Quinn--

Quinn: --that there are apparently alternate-universe versions of me-- *fourth wall fractures*

UH, QUINN--

Quinn: --and that in some of those alternate-universe versions, I'm potentially dead or in a state of eternal torture-- *fourth wall explodes* ............................whoops.

Oi.

Quinn: Is this what it looks like beyond the computer screen? ...everything looks strange... What is this orange/yellow text in the post you quoted? *click*

Ahaha, uh, well--

Quinn: :eek: BY THE EMPEROR'S SACRED KNICKERS, WHY WOULD YOU DO SUCH A THING *turns beet red and flees for his life*

Edited by Jagaimee