Thanks for Malavai Quinn. <3 <3 <3 This is a love thread, haters make your own lol.

Lunafox

I wonder just how many of us have given Quinn sons or daughters? :D In my universe, Quinn has a son with my warrior as well, he's human though with only his mother's red pureblood hair. He's an assassin.

How much Child support does he pay per server when all those Warriors get suspicious? :D

I wonder just how many of us have given Quinn sons or daughters? :D In my universe, Quinn has a son with my warrior as well, he's human though with only his mother's red pureblood hair. He's an assassin.

I was originally going to have my warrior have a daughter...who is not Force-sensitive. As she's a Sith Pureblood, non-Force-sensitivity is HIGHLY frowned upon. (It seems there's an unspoken practice of actually killing Pureblood newborns who are not Force-sensitive. :eek:) But...my warrior wouldn't have cared. That's her daughter, dang it, and if anybody's going to speak ill of her, they have the Wrath of the Empire to answer to.

And then KOTFE came along, with a five-year timeskip and the realization that I highly doubt my warrior can actually have children. >_>

Change of plans. Some Sith Pureblood noblewoman has a child, child's not Force-sensitive, she intends for the baby girl to be disposed of...and along comes the Wrath. "Nope. If you don't want her, I do. That's my daughter now. And Force help you if you intend to harm her." She takes the baby girl home. "Quinn, dear, meet your daughter." (Quinn spits out tea in surprise. "YOU WERE PREGNANT!?" "...no.")

...dang it. Now I want to make this character in-game. >_< I'm guessing the surname of "Quinn," however, isn't allowed?

To be fair, the line makes perfect sense for Marr considering how much the force has screwed him over. It would be rather strange of him to not come to this realisation. By this point, both Marr and Satele have had tiime to reflect on themselves and change.

It's not what the line means (though I would have had Satele say it); it's how he says it. He sounds more like a Jedi of Guss Tuno standard than a former Dark Council Darth.

ETA: The Quinn purple is back! The wait was too long :D

Edited by Sarova

I've never heard my arsenal merc laugh, but my vengeance juggernauts laugh once in awhile. It's an audio cue for some proc but I honestly don't know for what. Either I ignore the proc, or I know about it some other way, probably a lit up ability. Either way, her laugh doesn't bother me. "Ehh heh heh heh." :) Then again if I had to hear it all the time it probably would.

Pretty sure it's for the shatter resetting ravage proc.

Pretty sure it's for the shatter resetting ravage proc.

Ah! Thank you.

I'm guessing the surname of "Quinn," however, isn't allowed?

You mean, not a legacy name but like if you named a character Jagaimee Quinn for example? Pretty sure you can, try it :) (I just realized I don't actually have a character named Grania, that's kind of weird, wonder if it's taken on my server)

Heh, thank you! :D The embroidery's beautiful; main reason I picked that outfit, actually. Then I just dyed it white/dark orange. The gloves/bracers are just a dingy gray color - I later replaced them with ones that had the same embroidery on them, but at the time I couldn't afford it. XD

I remember that outfit on Kira...it had green embroidery. Looked really, REALLY nice with Kira's red hair. I eventually replaced it with something worse gear-wise, because it was really distracting. For both my (male) knight, and for myself. :p I was just worried about wardrobe malfunctions - that thing was TIGHT! :eek:

You're welcome. It was funny in a way, I felt like a total vagrant next to her. That was in the days before cosmetic armour and before colour matching and oranges weren't easy to come by. What made it extra special was when we met Doc. Kira this lovely princess in her embroidered gown sweeps in, and me the lowly grub schlub trailing along and he's hitting on ME?!? LOL.

On another note - FIVE DAYS LEFT! FIVE DAYS UNTIL QUINN'S BACK!

Quinn: Should I try to get it delayed again...?

Hey, purple Quinn's back. And no. Don't you dare. There would be a torches-and-pitchforks mob if you did.

Quinn: *mutters something*

What was that?

Quinn: Nothing fit for polite company, sir. *bows to the various Sith Lords in this thread* My lords, please excuse my momentary frustration. *eye twitch*

And do relay this message to Quinn:

*sharpens pitchfork until a star twinkles at the end of the each prong and you hear that musical ting sound*

Before you ask, 'why a pitchfork?' I'll tell you why...because it hurts more.

Delays will be frowned upon. I don't recommend making me frown.

~Darth Lunafox.

Edited by Lunafox

You mean, not a legacy name but like if you named a character Jagaimee Quinn for example? Pretty sure you can, try it :) (I just realized I don't actually have a character named Grania, that's kind of weird, wonder if it's taken on my server)

Or... I could just name this new character with her nickname/pseudonym. Real name: Akisi. Nickname: Nuris. (Akisi is High Sith for "beloved," and Nuris is High Sith for "love." It's a nickname that stuck during her childhood, apparently.) And I haven't figured out a last name for her if Quinn isn't allowed, since she doesn't use her mother's name (which my warrior kept even after marrying Quinn - Virne Azhak sounds normal. Virne Quinn sounds weird. XD).

You're welcome. It was funny in a way, I felt like a total vagrant next to her. That was in the days before cosmetic armour and before colour matching and oranges weren't easy to come by. What made it extra special was when we met Doc. Kira this lovely princess in her embroidered gown sweeps in, and me the lowly grub schlub trailing along and he's hitting on ME?!? LOL.

If you're playing a male knight, Doc instantly starts hitting on Kira instead. Prompting the (romanced) male Knight to give Doc the mother of all death glares and growl, "My 'gorgeous friend' is already spoken for, pal."

Kira's got a giant smile on her face. "Aww...hedoesn'tneedtoknowthat."

Doc: *instantly looks a little cowed* No worries! You two look like a happy couple.

Male knight: ... *facepalms so hard he high-fives the wall behind him*

Quinn? Message for you.

Quinn: Oh?

It's from Darth Lunafox ~

Quinn: *reads it* ... :eek:

*sharpens pitchfork until a star twinkles at the end of the each prong and you hear that musical ting sound*

Before you ask, 'why a pitchfork?' I'll tell you why...because it hurts more.

Delays will be frowned upon. I don't recommend making me frown.

~Darth Lunafox.

Quinn: Y-y-yes, my lord, o-of course! *bows* Y-you won't have to wait another day. I swear it. *goes very pale* *mutters* Fangirls. Why did it have to be fangirls!? I don't understand...! *out loud* My lord, we shall double our efforts in, er, my return. As soon as possible.

You're lucky, Quinn, that it wasn't the full might of the fangirl army. They are not as forgiving as Darth Lunafox.

Quinn: *turns even paler*

HAHA, JUST KIDDING, YOU'RE ADORABLE--

Quinn: *faints*

*THUD*

...whoops...

Quinn? Message for you.

Quinn: Y-y-yes, my lord, o-of course! *bows* Y-you won't have to wait another day. I swear it. *goes very pale* *mutters* Fangirls. Why did it have to be fangirls!? I don't understand...! *out loud* My lord, we shall double our efforts in, er, my return. As soon as possible.

You're lucky, Quinn, that it wasn't the full might of the fangirl army. They are not as forgiving as Darth Lunafox.

*THUD*

...whoops...

He should be happy he is dealing with fangirls right now instead of everyone else who seems to want him dead. At least with us he will be well cared for and loved as soon as he comes back :) And after how I wrote how I think he felt after we vanished, he better be very pleased to see us back. Poor Disantia misses him greatly, and wants her necklace back too, she did love that gift.

Edited by Nightfrogger

And I haven't figured out a last name for her if Quinn isn't allowed, since she doesn't use her mother's name (which my warrior kept even after marrying Quinn - Virne Azhak sounds normal. Virne Quinn sounds weird. XD).

If you're playing a male knight, Doc instantly starts hitting on Kira instead. Prompting the (romanced) male Knight to give Doc the mother of all death glares and growl, "My 'gorgeous friend' is already spoken for, pal."

Kira's got a giant smile on her face. "Aww...hedoesn'tneedtoknowthat."

Doc: *instantly looks a little cowed* No worries! You two look like a happy couple.

Male knight: ... *facepalms so hard he high-fives the wall behind him*

Quinn? Message for you.

*THUD*

...whoops...

You know I wonder about that renaming convention, been thinking of taking on a new last name myself...I wonder if they'll let us rename to 'Marr' :D I don't want to flip for a token and find out they won't.

Ahh, interesting. I didn't know that as I've not gotten that far with my male knight. I've played loads of lady knights, but at currently on have 2 males and neither have gotten that far lol.

He hee, poor Quinn. Perhaps I was a bit too hard on him. At this rate, if we're not careful, he'll expire before the update gets here.

Have someone take him to a comfortable recliner and give him the finest in food and drink. And get one of those miserable droids...Two-Vee-or Not Two Vee to give him a foot rub, please and thanks. Purple Quinn must have the best of everything. :p

Edited by Lunafox

He hee, poor Quinn. Perhaps I was a bit too hard on him. At this rate, if we're not careful, he'll expire before the update gets here.

Have someone take him to a comfortable recliner and give him the finest in food and drink. And get that miserable droid...Two-Vee-or Not Two Vee to give him a foot rub, please and thanks. Purple Quinn must have the best of everything. :p

Quinn is going to need ALL of his strength and then some to address? satisfy? all of the fangirls waiting for his return. And it's a good thing he has quick travel to all those strong holds, he is going to be quite busy for some time. :p

Quinn is going to need ALL of his strength and then some to address? satisfy? all of the fangirls waiting for his return. And it's a good thing he has quick travel to all those strong holds, he is going to be quite busy for some time. :p

Service with a smile? Satisfy? Yes...I like that. Where is Kira with her 'Satisfaction guaranteed' quote :D

Psh. Quinn's a seasoned military man, I'm sure he's up to the challenge. Right? :D

I think he can handle it. :D

Add me to the list of players very happy to have Quinn back, and with his original voice actor, at that.

For those of us who chose to romance him, here's hoping that the romance will continue in the future chapters. It would be very disappointing to only have Quinn back as a generic companion with no further dialog or development (the same goes to all the other LIs that can be killed off by the player, of course).

Add me to the list of players very happy to have Quinn back, and with his original voice actor, at that.

For those of us who chose to romance him, here's hoping that the romance will continue in the future chapters. It would be very disappointing to only have Quinn back as a generic companion with no further dialog or development (the same goes to all the other LIs that can be killed off by the player, of course).

Welcome! Our numbers are growing :D I agree with you completely, it would be marvelous if they continued to create companion dialogue with him. It's awfully sad that after you romance and marry him, he goes silent. I loved the little companion stories they did in the vanilla 1-50. I'd be so happy if they continued that in the future. They need to realize that these little love moments are very important. :)

Again welcome. Where is Purple Quinn, we need another virtual poster signed! :D

I was originally going to have my warrior have a daughter...who is not Force-sensitive. As she's a Sith Pureblood, non-Force-sensitivity is HIGHLY frowned upon. (It seems there's an unspoken practice of actually killing Pureblood newborns who are not Force-sensitive. :eek:)

I don't think they would kill them. 99% of the species are force-sensitive, 1% is nothing. Besides, they are already complaning there are not enough Purebloods (true), and they are at the top of the hierarchy anyway.

There is Athelis Kallis for example, from the Inquisitor storyline, on Voss. She is not force-sensitive, but they gave her quite an important job, considering the delicate negotiations with the Voss.

I loved the little companion stories they did in the vanilla 1-50. I'd be so happy if they continued that in the future. They need to realize that these little love moments are very important. :)

Yes, that would be great!

Hurray, another Quinn fan! :D We will be unstoppable! :cool:

Edited by Dylinrae

Can I just say I've been playing quite a bit of ME:A this week (with 5.2 delayed) and can't help but think how awesome swtor romances would be with the same type of romance scenes you get there. I know, I know, impossible but hey I can dream right. :i_angel: Edited by BlueShiftRecall

I don't have a Damask Rose either. But that's a hobbit name and I left the hobbit names behind in Middle Earth.

Well it's a very pretty name :) Grania was my fire tank from city of heroes, she really can't be shoe-horned into a swtor class or alignment, but not as hard as shoe-horning a hobbit I reckon :D

It would be very disappointing to only have Quinn back as a generic companion with no further dialog or development

Indeed :o

Edited by grania

huh, Major Malavai Quinn has returned. kinda wondering if Elara Dorne also became a Major.

i wonder what Quinn has been doing after these years? Charles Boyd also mentioned about a secret way of getting Quinn on the recent livestream, kinda wondering if it's possible to get the best of both worlds despite the factional fighting resuming and the choice made.

huh, Major Malavai Quinn has returned. kinda wondering if Elara Dorne also became a Major.

i wonder what Quinn has been doing after these years? Charles Boyd also mentioned about a secret way of getting Quinn on the recent livestream, kinda wondering if it's possible to get the best of both worlds despite the factional fighting resuming and the choice made.

Depends whether he's more obsessed with the empire or more obsessed with the warrior I guess :D

I really hope there is a way to get both! I'm still grumpy about the whole Vette/Torian thing 😡

Charles Boyd also mentioned about a secret way of getting Quinn on the recent livestream, kinda wondering if it's possible to get the best of both worlds despite the factional fighting resuming and the choice made.

Could you imagine just the voice of Quinn on the livestream to answer Questions as Quinn rather than as special sofa guest Richard Teverson the voice actor? Or if they managed to use all our questions and make a cutscene of Quinn answering them to show on the livestream? I think the sheer numbers of worldwide Quinnmancers would cause it to crash within 5 seconds. They'd have to change it from a livestream to a lovestream :D

I really hope there is a way to get both! I'm still grumpy about the whole Vette/Torian thing 😡

A little off the Quinn subject, I'm getting a bit worried about losing Theron as my main's LI if I choose to side with the Empire since she is sith - I have a feeling that I will be forced to side with the republic if I want to keep my main's relationship with him. I don't know this and so I don't want any spoilers about it. With Quinn as the LI for all my warriors the choice is not a problem; I'll just be siding with him which means siding with the republic and my troopers will most likely side with Dorne.

Edited by Sarova