Thanks for Malavai Quinn. <3 <3 <3 This is a love thread, haters make your own lol.

Lunafox

Good. God. No!

That would really spoil Quinn for me if the two were ever linked for anything ever.

Damask_Rose - those links were exactly what I meant!

As for the age discussion, if you use Talos's original look he definitely looks 40+ however some of his other customisations give him a younger. His voice always sounds quite old though. And a bit out-of-place.

I had a horrible thought: WHAT IF THE PROMISED RETURN OF QUINN IS NOTHING MORE THAN A CRUEL APRIL FOOLS JOKE? :eek::mad: They wouldn't dare. Would they? :confused:

I take it you're not a fan of Benedict Cumberbatch then? I don't think we're in any danger of getting to cast them IRL, but it's fun to think about and everyone is going to have different ideas about who'd they want cast. Benedict could do the part very well, but I am curious, who would you get to play Malavai IRL?

I don't think bringing Quinn back is a joke. They'd have a riot. And many would unsub after something cruel like that. I know I would.

Edited by Lunafox

On Twitter too.

Told them all my feelings with a lovely screenie of my warrior and him kissing :D

Shoot I can't twitter, I don't even know if I facebooked right. At least it looks like there were lots of affection replies, so that's nice, lots of happy warriors this spring :)

Oh! I see your screenshot <3

And also.. I'm pretty psyched he'll come with a new uniform. My oldest warrior misplaced his original one a long time ago and I've never been quite happy about it.

Edited by grania

Shoot I can't twitter, I don't even know if I facebooked right. At least it looks like there were lots of affection replies, so that's nice, lots of happy warriors this spring :)

Oh! I see your screenshot <3

And also.. I'm pretty psyched he'll come with a new uniform. My oldest warrior misplaced his original one a long time ago and I've never been quite happy about it.

One of mine wears the same or very similar uniform. I think I leave mine (main) in white version of it. He just looks so dashing and classy in white. :D

One of mine wears the same or very similar uniform. I think I leave mine (main) in white version of it. He just looks so dashing and classy in white. :D

Oh that's perfect because white is the color medical workers wear and he'll always be my healer :o

Hmm never thought of white... white shirt and navy blue pants, just like Prince Eric who he reminded me of the first time I saw him even though all they really have in common is black hair and dreamy eyes and I probably need a shrink but. :D

Oh that's perfect because white is the color medical workers wear and he'll always be my healer :o

My Republic side Sawbones healer is in white for that reason.

"Hey Quinn! Can you go check out that faulty handle on the airlock door real quick?"

The title is about the affection for Quinn, not your hate fantasies. You want that, find the kill happy thread or make a new one. As usual, I will magnanimously adopt all unwanted Quinns and pay for their safe and unharmed transfer.

I had Quinn in this trenchcoat: http://torf.mmo-fashion.com/th-07a-master-scoundrel-imp/

That was before even 4.0, back when companions had stats and you had to gear them out as you went, not just your own character. Had Quinn in that coat...white pants, white/black gloves, shiny black boots... *happy swooning* He looked quite dashing in white.

And then recently I remembered you can get all the gear back from companions lost to you through KOTFE. *yoinks gear back*

Quinn: Aaah!

...what?

Quinn: *trying in vain to find something to cover himself* Do you MIND?

You have your spiffy new uniform now.

Quinn: ...oh. *new uniform magically appears on him* ...I would question that, but I've long since given up trying to understand both the ways of the Force, and the ways of this...odd form of roleplaying I find myself in...

Yeah, what happened to that fancy purple color?

Quinn: You would know better than I; you're the one writing this. ...wait. *fourth wall explodes with a violent KABOOM*

Ahem. Right. Um. Weird glitch, actually. Is anyone else having a problem with the post tools and smilies? I can't click on anything.

My Republic side Sawbones healer is in white for that reason.

The title is about the affection for Quinn, not your hate fantasies. You want that, find the kill happy thread or make a new one. As usual, I will magnanimously adopt all unwanted Quinns and pay for their safe and unharmed transfer.

I was just asking him to check out that faulty handle. He's an awesome helper keeping the ship in tip top shape. :p

I was just asking him to check out that faulty handle. He's an awesome helper keeping the ship in tip top shape. :p

Quinn: *audibly gritting his teeth* Very well, my lord. *goes to check on it* ...the handle seems fi--OH NO *barrels out of the airlock* YOU ARE NOT TRICKING ME LIKE THAT.

Sith Warrior: ...Quinn? *comes around the corner to find Quinn plastered against the wall, glaring Death Star lasers at the airlock* Er...what happened?

Quinn: The airlock conspired to murder me, my lord.

Warrior: *crickets chirping*

Quinn: ...and a disembodied voice going by the name of "Darkside."

Warrior: The dark side of the Force itself tried to kill you?

Quinn: ...I hadn't thought of that. It's possible, yes.

Warrior: Geez. EVERYTHING wants to kill you. *wanders away*

Quinn: Hmph. *glares at airlock* Everything. You couldn't fool me this time...wait... *glances at the retreating Warrior* ...does "everything" include you, my lord?

Warrior: Depends on who's playing me.

Quinn: These "meta" occurrences are going to break my brain in half...

I take it you're not a fan of Benedict Cumberbatch then? I don't think we're in any danger of getting to cast them IRL, but it's fun to think about and everyone is going to have different ideas about who'd they want cast. Benedict could do the part very well, but I am curious, who would you get to play Malavai IRL?

Matt Bomer!

I think that thread ran it's course so long ago it's buried deep in the forums and it'd be easier to make a new one at this point. All the more reason for us to keep on keeping on in this thread. :D

I think that thread ran it's course so long ago it's buried deep in the forums and it'd be easier to make a new one at this point. All the more reason for us to keep on keeping on in this thread. :D

Don't worry I swear we get at least one Quinn hating thread a week around here, there will be another one soon enough I imagine. Though I think this thread is getting bigger than all of those hater ones combined. :)

Quinn: *audibly gritting his teeth* Very well, my lord. *goes to check on it* ...the handle seems fi--OH NO *barrels out of the airlock* YOU ARE NOT TRICKING ME LIKE THAT.

Sith Warrior: ...Quinn? *comes around the corner to find Quinn plastered against the wall, glaring Death Star lasers at the airlock* Er...what happened?

Quinn: The airlock conspired to murder me, my lord.

Warrior: *crickets chirping*

Quinn: ...and a disembodied voice going by the name of "Darkside."

Warrior: The dark side of the Force itself tried to kill you?

Quinn: ...I hadn't thought of that. It's possible, yes.

Warrior: Geez. EVERYTHING wants to kill you. *wanders away*

Quinn: Hmph. *glares at airlock* Everything. You couldn't fool me this time...wait... *glances at the retreating Warrior* ...does "everything" include you, my lord?

Warrior: Depends on who's playing me.

Quinn: These "meta" occurrences are going to break my brain in half...

:D haha absolutely priceless! Bioware should hire you for the dialog choices.

Hmm never thought of white... white shirt and navy blue pants, just like Prince Eric who he reminded me of the first time I saw him even though all they really have in common is black hair and dreamy eyes and I probably need a shrink but. :D

I never thought of medical side, but good point.

I looted it on Ilum from a regular mob. Put it on him, and never took off.

http://imgur.com/rEzNogU

http://imgur.com/1QcoY74

I just wonder about Sarova, they really seemed to hate on Benedict Cumberbatch lol.

Me? Hate? :D Whilst he's great in just about everything he appears in, I just do not find Benedict Cumberbatch attractive so linking him to handsome Quinn is just wrong as far as I am concerned. But as we say in England "each to there own" :)

Anyone think there will be a Malavai Quinn commemorative statue? I have my credits ready & a place in my stronghold reserved!!

Edited by Sarova

Anyone think there will be a Malavai Quinn commemorative statue? I have my credits ready & a place in my stronghold reserved!!

I'm hoping for one too! And with this many haters? I expect to be paid to get them off their hands :D:D:D

I'll need 4 for all my Imp SHs. :eek::D

The closer it gets to April, the more I fear Quinn won't have the original voice actor, for some reason...

Why wouldn't it be him? It will be him. I'll flip all the tables if it isn't him.

You know, this is the sort of question a yellow poster could drop in and answer, just to be nice. Though I really don't have any reason to doubt it will be him.

I never thought of medical side, but good point.

I looted it on Ilum from a regular mob. Put it on him, and never took off.

http://imgur.com/rEzNogU

http://imgur.com/1QcoY74

My male agent has this outfit, also found it as a green drop ages ago. Then I did KOTET and discovered that Minister Lorman was wearing the exact same outfit (right down to the pants, which I'd also found as a separate green drop!) so that he and my agent looked like twins. Belt, boots and gloves were different though.

Twins!

Really stupid question here (because I don't have even the slightest urge to play through the "ruling the galaxy" storyline), but do you think they will come up with a way to skip all those past kotfe/kotet chapters with alts? I would like to get back to Malavai with my alt, but the thought of going through all those chapters for like the 5th time gives me a headache.

Really stupid question here (because I don't have even the slightest urge to play through the "ruling the galaxy" storyline), but do you think they will come up with a way to skip all those past kotfe/kotet chapters with alts? I would like to get back to Malavai with my alt, but the thought of going through all those chapters for like the 5th time gives me a headache.

I wish I knew anything but I don't, I'm slowly going through all of fe/et with a bunch of alts right now and it is exhausting. Oh man it's the Kaliyo chapter again, oh man it's the Arcann fight again, look it's the walker chapter again, hey it's the mouse droid part again.

I wish I knew anything but I don't, I'm slowly going through all of fe/et with a bunch of alts right now and it is exhausting. Oh man it's the Kaliyo chapter again, oh man it's the Arcann fight again, look it's the walker chapter again, hey it's the mouse droid part again.

I'd like to know the answer to this question too, because the thought of taking all my alts through KOTFE fills me with dread. I still haven't even started my warrior yet, even though I know I should get on it. Every time I think about doing it, I go, "Ugh, not now, maybe later" and I put it off yet again. I'd skip KOTFE and just jump into KOTET, but I'm scared it'll mess up something along the way and/or I'll get bugged.

I'd like to know the answer to this question too, because the thought of taking all my alts through KOTFE fills me with dread. I still haven't even started my warrior yet, even though I know I should get on it. Every time I think about doing it, I go, "Ugh, not now, maybe later" and I put it off yet again. I'd skip KOTFE and just jump into KOTET, but I'm scared it'll mess up something along the way and/or I'll get bugged.

Well at least I know I'm making exactly the right decisions I want, so I suppose it's worth doing, from my perspective anyway. And honestly I wouldn't be doing much else if I weren't doing that. I have too much free time during the day. Not sure what to tell someone with less time or patience.

I mean, the Quinn/Dorne return is kind of important, not just because of those two companions but because they will give you the choice to betray your faction like many people have wanted all along. Somewhat, anyway. I never cared about that before, I only played empire anyway, but how great is it that my favorite companion is giving my pubs the option to turn imp? Quinn you're best. <3

Anyway back to the point I was trying to make - it's a lot of work just to get to that point. A lot of .. basically unrelated stuff if that decision (or reunion) is mostly all you care about. (Is it just me or is reunion really hard to spell? I have to fix it every time I use the word, lol.)

I remember asking a similar question awhile back when kotfe was newer. I wondered how future content would be handled, being that it pretty much blows up your character and your companions and your whole story. You can't very well just hop over it like other expansions.