Thanks for Malavai Quinn. <3 <3 <3 This is a love thread, haters make your own lol.

Lunafox

Hah, I remember a lot of flirting with anything that moved, but not a lot of it going anywhere. But you're right, they probably have more. :p

Oh most definitely, I wonder how many STDs and illegitimate children they've left in their wakes :D

Oh most definitely, I wonder how many STDs and illegitimate children they've left in their wakes :D

Pretty sure Corso actually addresses that for the male smuggler. "Come on, all the ladies you get? You really think there's no little Captains running around?" [cue deer-in-the-headlights expression for most male smugglers]

Anyways, so we've established that a fair amount of us are ladies (and one guy). Therefore, I propose we call ourselves...

The Official Quinn Fangirl (plus one lone fanboy) Club Eagerly Awaiting The Return Of The Captain!

Or TOQF(polf)CEATROTC. For short.

...wait, no, that's not short. Yikes. Okay, anybody got any better names? :p (And don't say Quinn's Angels, because I'm going to be scrubbing Fred's Angels from Big Hero 6 out of my brain for another month...)

...wait, no, that's not short. Yikes. Okay, anybody got any better names? :p (And don't say Quinn's Angels, because I'm going to be scrubbing Fred's Angels from Big Hero 6 out of my brain for another month...)

I admit I was inspired by the old Charlie's Angels TV show.

Hah, I remember a lot of flirting with anything that moved, but not a lot of it going anywhere. But you're right, they probably have more. :p

According to this post, the Smuggler would beat the Agent in terms of one night stands (which excludes actual LI's). :D She's a bit of a maneater but my Smuggler enjoyed it.

And I'm okay with being a Fifty Shades of Quinn lady. My SW may be the Wrath and 'boss' in most situations but in the bedroom, Quinn's in charge and she loves it. ;)

<- female, and too straight for my own good

I can't wait to have Qinn Back! Like my phone background is literally Quinn. I really hope they add some SGR options for him, I have been wanting my warrior to be able to romance Qinn forever!

Well, as some of my screenshots illustrate, at least you could take some pictures of your character getting cozy with Quinn? It may be the best you'll be able to do :o (If you do take any, will you share them? I <3 screenshots)

Edited by grania

Also a woman here :) We making a poll?

My bethotred also likes Quinn, he doesn't obssess over him as I do - obviously :p - but he likes him as a charcter. We love to make light-hearted jokes about Quinn but it quickly turns into me jumping to his defence :rolleyes:

Damn you Bioware, why you make your pixel men so adorable I have to care for them almost as much as I do about my irl man? :o

Happy Friday Quinnmancers! ♥

*Not my work, just sharing happy times.

Oo that's beautiful thank you for po.. hey are those NWN2 characters!? *scrambles to find Casavir*

Go figure, my two favorite game romances are about as diametrically opposed as they could possibly be. Lawful evil vs lawful good. /sigh

Edited by grania

That's interesting, considering how he'd fit with the other classes.

I made you a photo-essay of Quinn undercover as a smuggler. I know you were more interested in Quinn as a bounty hunter, but I don't have a BH Quinnclone... yet.

As we all know, Quinn is a loyal Imperial, dedicated to his sith.

But with his impressive skill set, it is natural that Sith Intelligence would recruit him as an operative. (Sadly, his moles were too distinctive and had to be removed for undercover work.)

He was placed undercover as a smuggler with Republic leanings.

As such, he was sent to Tatooine.

But as we all know, poor Quinn hates the heat.

Hoth is worse.

I made you a photo-essay of Quinn undercover as a smuggler. I know you were more interested in Quinn as a bounty hunter, but I don't have a BH Quinnclone... yet.

As we all know, Quinn is a loyal Imperial, dedicated to his sith.

But with his impressive skill set, it is natural that Sith Intelligence would recruit him as an operative. (Sadly, his moles were too distinctive and had to be removed for undercover work.)

He was placed undercover as a smuggler with Republic leanings.

As such, he was sent to Tatooine.

But as we all know, poor Quinn hates the heat.

Hoth is worse.

Ha ha, those are all awesome! My chiss agent is actually using Quinn's face, but I didn't make him to be a Quinn clone, I just liked that face for him. :D

Ha ha, those are all awesome! My chiss agent is actually using Quinn's face, but I didn't make him to be a Quinn clone, I just liked that face for him. :D

I've used Quinnface for every male character since beta. Before I even met Quinn. Cant help it, it's the only one I like.

My Malavai uses customisation No 5. I love it. My Inquisitor is practically his twin (although a cousin), and my Agent his younger brother with super strong resemblance (only different complexion). My Jugg (his son with my warrior) has all shapes of his daddy's face with mummy's hair and eye colours.

Never too much of handsomeness on my screen :D

'Nuff said I can't wait til April to have them running around together, looking so much alike. :D

I've used Quinnface for every male character since beta. Before I even met Quinn. Cant help it, it's the only one I like.

I love Quinn's face but I actively avoid it for my characters(except my actual Quinn clone Agent) because I can't think of it as anything but Quinn :D

I love Quinn's face but I actively avoid it for my characters(except my actual Quinn clone Agent) because I can't think of it as anything but Quinn :D

I use Quinn's face only for his male children. I do the same for my Sith Warrior's daughters with Quinn.

We all know Quinn's default look (which I keep). My Female Sith is a human, fair complexion, with freckles, green eyes and red hair.

My smuggler, their eldest daughter, has mom's face, black hair and green eyes.

The fraternal twins (which wont be played until Quinn is back...children conceived after KOTFE/KOTET) is daughter, black hair, mom's face, blue eyes (my 4th or 5th agent) in a uniform identical to the one I've given Quinn. Their son, red hair, blue eyes, Quinn's face and an inquisitor I think? (After the FIRST slave story inquisitor, the other inquisitors are just force users and not slaves...I pretend the story/dialogue of inquisitors is different each time)

I'll take pics and show them one of these days.

I finally did it, I finally fanfictioned for the first time! Actually it's the first piece of fiction (or otherwise) that I've written in like, 20 something years. It's short, and I wrote it as if it were my (dark, important distinction) warrior's entry in some sort of journal after reuniting with Quinn.

There are nooo spoilers in those spoiler tags, however ->RALEI<- you might want to skip it anyway because I've spoiled a few details for myself, and my opinion is colored by it. It's really pretty safe though.

So here it is, let the schlock commence!

entry no. 2,017

I have found him, my husband. Or rather, we found each other. The shock of so unexpectedly seeing his face, and of his seeing mine, was overwhelming and sublime.

The details of his absence have stunned me to my core and everything I thought I knew to be true has been turned upside down, including perhaps.. everything that has ever befallen us. Since I was freed on Zakuul, opening my eyes after years of nightmare and lonliness only to see Lana's face and not that of my beloved, I have asked "Why were you not there to save me when I needed you? Where have you been that you could not find me, aid me in my campaign to claim the Eternal Throne and take revenge upon Arcann? When our Emperor invaded my mind, where were you that you could not be there to steady me, to remind me that I am not just a shell, or a marionette.. that I am loved?"

I'm feeling sensations that were almost wholly unknown to me before this day. I know them to be shame, and regret. There is an inarguable truth to my existence, and to Malavai's. It is that I am The Wrath. I am unbreaking and I am undying. My love.. he is a frail thing, vulnerable and weak. It will always be my charge to protect him, never the other way. How was I so blind to this simple truth for so long, as it boldly and repeatedly confronted me? I regarded Malavai as a fly in my web and yet condemned him for falling into Baras's. It is the way of the Sith, and of the Empire. He needed me, more than I ever needed him. And I failed him utterly.

I always understood desire, and yearning, and passion. But perhaps I never understood love. The.. selfless kind. It is hard even to admit to myself. This brings me to Theron, it is over and he must be dealt with quickly. He confessed his feelings to me, feelings I do not share. The timing could not have been more disastrous. He must bear this pain and wield it as he sees fit. I wish him no harm but if he makes only one hostile move against Malavai, I will extinguish him.

Soon, I meet Malavai in my.. in our starship. I sense him now, waiting and anguished. Lana assures me of our privacy there, though I have doubts. I am nervous, fearful even. How has he changed in the passing years? Does he still want me, forgive me for my weakness and my selfish nature? ..Will he still think me beautiful?

~x

I finally did it, I finally fanfictioned for the first time! Actually it's the first piece of fiction (or otherwise) that I've written in like, 20 something years. It's short, and I wrote it as if it were my (dark, important distinction) warrior's entry in some sort of journal after reuniting with Quinn.

There are nooo spoilers in those spoiler tags, however ->RALEI<- you might want to skip it anyway because I've spoiled a few details for myself, and my opinion is colored by it. It's really pretty safe though.

entry no. 2,017

I have found him, my husband. Or rather, we found each other. The shock of so unexpectedly seeing his face, and of his seeing mine, was overwhelming and sublime.

The details of his absence have stunned me to my core and everything I thought I knew to be true has been turned upside down, including perhaps.. everything that has ever befallen us. Since I was freed on Zakuul, opening my eyes after years of nightmare and lonliness only to see Lana's face and not that of my beloved, I have asked "Why were you not there to save me when I needed you? Where have you been that you could not find me, aid me in my campaign to claim the Eternal Throne and take revenge upon Arcann? When our Emperor invaded my mind, where were you that you could not be there to steady me, to remind me that I am not just a shell, or a marionette.. that I am loved?"

I'm feeling sensations that were almost wholly unknown to me before this day. I know them to be shame, and regret. There is an inarguable truth to my existence, and to Malavai's. It is that I am The Wrath. I am unbreaking and I am undying. My love.. he is a frail thing, vulnerable and weak. It will always be my charge to protect him, never the other way. How was I so blind to this simple truth for so long, as it boldly and repeatedly confronted me? I regarded Malavai as a fly in my web and yet condemned him for falling into Baras's. It is the way of the Sith, and of the Empire. He needed me, more than I ever needed him. And I failed him utterly.

I always understood desire, and yearning, and passion. But perhaps I never understood love. The.. selfless kind. It is hard even to admit to myself. This brings me to Theron, it is over and he must be dealt with quickly. He confessed his feelings to me, feelings I do not share. The timing could not have been more disastrous. He must bear this pain and wield it as he sees fit. I wish him no harm but if he makes only one hostile move against Malavai, I will extinguish him.

Soon, I meet Malavai in my.. in our starship. I sense him now, waiting and anguished. Lana assures me of our privacy there, though I have doubts. I am nervous, fearful even. How has he changed in the passing years? Does he still want me, forgive me for my weakness and my selfish nature? ..Will he still think me beautiful?

~x

I love it! I especially like the revelation that

Malavai is the one who needs protecting, and not the other way around. It's a good explanation for why he doesn't come for you, and I can understand how a Sith, raised to see and understand everything in terms of power, would come to that conclusion as a form of forgiveness.

entry no. 2,017

~x

Wow, you have a *beautiful* writing style! For "not writing anything in 20-some years," you write far better than a few people I know who've been writing for a good portion of their adult lives.

And - Quinn. And fem!warrior. And QUINN. And just...that last line made me fall apart going "AAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!! alsdkfnwaskf *the feels*" :p So much emotion in such a short piece - and yet, it's not purple prose and it's not overblown and melodramatic. It's just...quiet. A warrior musing to herself in her journal. The writing seems so natural.

That was gorgeous. Well done! :D

Wow, you have a *beautiful* writing style! For "not writing anything in 20-some years," you write far better than a few people I know who've been writing for a good portion of their adult lives.

And - Quinn. And fem!warrior. And QUINN. And just...that last line made me fall apart going "AAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!! alsdkfnwaskf *the feels*" :p So much emotion in such a short piece - and yet, it's not purple prose and it's not overblown and melodramatic. It's just...quiet. A warrior musing to herself in her journal. The writing seems so natural.

That was gorgeous. Well done! :D

/croaks thanks :o

Yeah the writing thing.. that's what happens when you have your diary read as a teen, multiple times, by people you trust, blerg

entry no. 2,017

~x

Nice work Grania! Maybe you should expand on it, and post it over at the fanfiction forums. :D