Who's joining the war zone leavers club with me?

FourPawnBenoni

2 components for a loss and with the lowered CXP if i got a bad team I'm dropping the game ASAP...losing 2 games and getting 4 points at say, 25 minutes is a lot worse than wasting 5 minutes of quitting before getting a winning game and getting 5 points for 20 minutes...and that's the worse case scenario.

Best case scenario you save yourself 15 minutes to get 2 points and replace it with 5 just within the time it takes for a quick queue pop.

Mm great I'll inevitably have WZ pop and it'll be to replace a leaver. Heh :( but if quesh huttball pops up or 4 vs 4 or odessen proving grounds I'll be leaving straight away. I don't mind normal huttball but if our team is getting smashed then why stay? Edited by americanaussie

Now that arenas don't award as much CXP as 8v8 maps, and if the match takes less than two minutes you get no CXP at all, I'm betting a lot of people are going to start quitting out of those in particular.

I understand why they are doing it though. I did have a couple of times where there wasn't enough on the other team so we autowon and got 700cxp. That was fun. :p and I've had group leaders say let's hurry up and lose quesh huttball so we can be on to bigger and better things. :p but seriously. Quesh huttball pops. I'm out. And I won't do 4v4 in case I make a mistake that loses it or in case they all jump me because I'm the only healer and I go down fast.

When I see a tank, healer and two dps vs my 1 tank 3 dps team with 2 ******* that's can't figure out bolster I leave. No points in staying inside that failed abortion.

The best thing ever with this game is the fact there are no leaver penalties. Just quit and join another! :)

I've just unsubbed and it is truely emotional for me because I love pvp in this game.

I've always scoffed at people saying they are unsubbing because of certain reasons. I've also been of the opinion that if only a few people unsub over big period of time, then it won't even blip on their radar.

But I've now formed the opinion that the only way these guys will listen is if people were to unsub on mass.

Im not saying you all should, but if you were to all unsub on mass, that blip in their meta data would be noticeable.

You don't even need to unsub for long just a few weeks or a month.

Remember even when you unsub it still needs to run out. I think if over the course of a month they saw lots of people not renewing they might realise there was an urgent problem.

Once they acknowledge the problem or announce real change, we can resub. Even if you were planning to stick it out and not unsub, just cancelling the sub and letting it run out and not resuming for a few days or weeks will show something in the data and if you don't play all week anyway it wouldn't affect your game time.

Anyway, just my thoughts on unsubbing and even if they fix the changes I think I'm done

:(:(

You'll be missed, Trixxie

I'm waiting for the stream tomorrow. I want to know when more story content is coming. That's me. Story fan. Probably the player people love to hate. I do pvp and while the changes have made me stop that on my healer operative, and focus on my last toon to 50 for the achievement, I don't know if I'll unsub yet. If I hear story content isn't coming until Dec then I will just because the money is better spent elsewhere. I'd love to get involved in ops and uprisings but I worry that I'm not good enough so that holds me back. Besides I'm definitely not geared for it. And gearing is the problem. So what else is there? Heroics until I can't see straight? Meh. I'll pass.

Edited by americanaussie

2 components for a loss and with the lowered CXP if i got a bad team I'm dropping the game ASAP...losing 2 games and getting 4 points at say, 25 minutes is a lot worse than wasting 5 minutes of quitting before getting a winning game and getting 5 points for 20 minutes...and that's the worse case scenario.

Best case scenario you save yourself 15 minutes to get 2 points and replace it with 5 just within the time it takes for a quick queue pop.

Get in the cockpit play, "Danger Zone" and see you in the Lost Shipyards

I'm waiting for the stream tomorrow. I want to know when more story content is coming. That's me. Story fan. Probably the player people love to hate. I do pvp and while the changes have made me stop that on my healer operative, and focus on my last toon to 50 for the achievement, I don't know if I'll unsub yet. If I hear story content isn't coming until Dec then I will just because the money is better spent elsewhere. I'd love to get involved in ops and uprisings but I worry that I'm not good enough so that holds me back. Besides I'm definitely not geared for it. And gearing is the problem. So what else is there? Heroics until I can't see straight? Meh. I'll pass.

Thanks babe, I'll miss you and most of this great community.

If you are competent at pvp, you'll be fine in OPS. It is much harder to transition from OPS to pvp than from pvp to OPS. Most pvpers find OPS relatively easy because once you know the fights, it's basically the same everytime. All you need to do is change your mind set a little to communicate and coordinate more than pvpers usually do. But the actual combat and your pvp enhanced awareness and reaction times will make it easy for you. My only advice is before you start doing it, just watch some YouTube vids on the maps so you atleast know the basics and what to expect.

Good luck in the future

I've just unsubbed and it is truely emotional for me because I love pvp in this game.

I've always scoffed at people saying they are unsubbing because of certain reasons. I've also been of the opinion that if only a few people unsub over big period of time, then it won't even blip on their radar.

But I've now formed the opinion that the only way these guys will listen is if people were to unsub on mass.

Im not saying you all should, but if you were to all unsub on mass, that blip in their meta data would be noticeable.

Remember even when you unsub it still needs to run out. I think if over the course of a month they saw lots of people not renewing they might realise there was an urgent problem.

Once they acknowledge the problem or announce real change, we can resub. Even if you were planning to stick it out and not unsub, just cancelling the sub and letting it run out and not resuming for a few days or weeks will show something in the data and if you don't play all week anyway it wouldn't affect your game time.

Anyway, just my thoughts on unsubbing and even if they fix the changes I think I'm done

For those of us still enjoying pvp and unsure what the current issues are, could you pls let us know in brief dot form?

For those of us still enjoying pvp and unsure what the current issues are, could you pls let us know in brief dot form?

Zhed, as you can see I've unsubbed and I'm a bit emotional and I'm not really in the mood to rehash what has been said in other threads.

There are multiple threads currently active that should explain the situation, including one Eric started in the pvp section and which people have replied as to why it's bull.

Anyway, sorry I can't help this time

To be completely honest, I'm in the exact same boat as you. Most of the negativity I have towards the game has been lack of endgame content and/or ridiculous ideas like the new gearing system and taking away customizations...but I mainly play for the story. The biggest problem I had with this expansion is the fact that the story that I loved so much took me 3 days to complete...and then there was nothing else to do. They also made an announcement on twitch just before (or after?) the expansion dropped, saying that they won't be giving us anymore story in the near future. I'd love to see more story. I'd love to see more of anything that is actually engaging and enjoyable at this point. The stream tomorrow may or may not lead me to cancel my sub.

Besides that, I highly recommend trying out PvE group content. If you haven't done all of the flashpoints already, I'd group up for veteran modes to give you a feel for group content. From there go to uprisings and then ops. Gear doesn't really matter in story/veteran modes, so you'll be good to go. Operations can be daunting at first, but they're especially fun when you get the hang of them. On top of that, it'll still give you something to enjoy while you're waiting for more story content (and it's generally a much less toxic environment than pvp if you're in a good group ;)). Hope that helps. Feel free to ask any questions, always glad to help people out despite my feelings towards the game currently.

I left PvP in general since I don't need 234 schematics anymore, premades are dominating and GSF gives way more CXP+Components.

Gonna return when I reach T3 which should be in about a week, or if they buff the rewards.

Edited by Eli_Porter

I can't leave. Quitting is just not me. Actually stayed and fought hard in 4v4. We won! But the 395 cxp is just sad. It was a hard fight that went into overtime both times. It made me realise something. My operative SUCKS with heals compared to a jedi sage and of course they nerfed operatives. I was on my sentinel and that jedi sage was rocking it. 3 dps I heal v 2 heal 1 tank 1 dps. So I felt so confident I queued again.

Voidstar + merc team. = they wiped the floor with us. 4 mercs. Disgusting. Truly. Disgusting. Seriously. Couldn't hit them hard enough to negate their heals and all. Blah

Edited by americanaussie

I've never quit a warzone or arena (not even Huttball, which I hate with a passion) because if I quit, I get nothing. Granted, I have occasionally had connection issues that booted me, but I've never intentionally left... decided "screw this for a laugh" and hidden in the corner during Quesh Huttball matches, yes, but never intentionally left a match.

Now, this is the first I heard about Arenas being worthless if they finish too fast. That sucks, especially since I pretty much only pvp (badly) on my healers and usually get stunned and annihilated before I can do anything :mad:

Zhed, as you can see I've unsubbed and I'm a bit emotional and I'm not really in the mood to rehash what has been said in other threads.

There are multiple threads currently active that should explain the situation, including one Eric started in the pvp section and which people have replied as to why it's bull.

Anyway, sorry I can't help this time

I don't know you really much because most of the time I spent in german forums but the lack of communication (there is no communication between BW and french/german players) brought me here. We are in mostly same situations. I play since 2011 but I also think I'm done with the game - like my guild is.

I'm sad that the guild left because of the game but I can understand them now. Hope it's not the same for you.

Wish you all the best.

Hope people read this because it's actually the only way they'll every improve the themepark. Otherwise they'll do silly stuff and use the sub money to have a 7 million dollar video of Senya made. That probably would've paid a team of programmers to churn out new operations for a couple of years.

Sadly, I'm with you. I hit unsub a few days ago. I've been subbed continuously for 5 years, but they just sucked all the fun out of the last couple of things that I liked.

I like story, but I've done all the classes and KotET is just not worth playing through again. I tried and just can't get into it.

I like PvP, but the gearing is ridiculous. I simply don't have the hundreds of hours required to be competitive in Ranked. Unranked is still fun, I admit, but that's the only thing left and it's not worth the time and money just to do that one thing.

Anyway, if they do something that actually improves the game, I'll be back. Otherwise, you just gotta know when to walk away and move on to something else.