Promise from musco?

Xedoron

Does anyone know in what Livestream or Podcast Eric Musco or someone of the other Guys told that if anyone has not the complete Setbonus Pieces (230 - 242 doesnt matter) at Command Rank 300 they will find a solution for the player? Please if annyone can remember what podcast or Livestream it was answer here!

Greetings

Edited by Xedoron

They promised that more than once. They are claiming the 5.1 changes are that solution.

They are still unwilling to admit the entire system is the problem.

Sadly, 5.1 is nothing but another grind for us...it's not a solution, it's lunacy.

But does anyone know in what Podcast or Livestream they mentioned that?

You only have three to look through to find it. 2 in December and one this month. Those are the damage control podcasts after they launched 5.0 and their customers started cancelling subs in large numbers.

Does anyone know in what Livestream or Podcast Eric Musco or someone of the other Guys told that if anyone has not the complete Setbonus Pieces (230 - 242 doesnt matter) at Command Rank 300 they will find a solution for the player? Please if annyone can remember what podcast or Livestream it was answer here!

Greetings

Yes. They said contact them and they'd provide an out. exact words. But that was before 5.1

Edited by americanaussie

It's probably in the stream where he opens a few demo crates for us to see. I don't know which one that is. It's probably a nov stream...maybe after the uprising stream. I've gotta take my kid school shoes shopping so I can't help you further to track it down. I tried skimming a few but didn't see it. I'll guess they may just point to 5.1 but good luck.

Introduce grinding system with a chance of getting set items or useful gear

Agree with community that it isnt "optimal"

Introduce more grinding as a solution

Wait to be worshipped for wisdom

*facepalm*

Ive heard that story before...

Introduce grinding system with a chance of getting set items or useful gear

Agree with community that it isnt "optimal"

Introduce more grinding as a solution

Wait to be worshipped for wisdom

*facepalm*

Ive heard that story before...

The best part of this is the PvP grind they came up with lol. Those numbers are so outrageous that I can't believe anyone thought they would be acceptable in any form. It's shocking how mismanaged and out of touch Bioware seems to be.

the grind is the whole expansion. that is why they wont get rid of it. Without the grind there isnt much left.

I know, and that's their #1 mistake... they had a minor update that they pretended was an expansion. They've given us essentially NOTHING, but are demanding we regrind everything at a rate of about 1% what it was.

Those of us who were playing during 4.0, we weren't playing because we liked grinding, we liked doing what there was in-game, despite how little there was and despite how old it was...we kept ourselves entertained on alts...alts that Bioware rewarded and incentivized us to grind...only to have those alts become obsolete with 5.0 because of this ridiculous grind. Now that we're complaining about the grind, they add MORE grind to the game...

Mismanaged, in shambles and out of touch are the only words I can think of to describe the state of this game.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.