Level 30's Already???

Felgor

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No matter how much of a "no-lifer" people are you cant reach lvl 30 in 10-11 hours.

DarthHater is lvl 18 atm, And I'm quite sure he knows most of the stuff around the game and so on. I have a hard time seeing anyone level much faster than him without using the Warzone exploit.

Lets see from my personal experience in beta i hit 10 in about 2-3 hours listening to cut scenes. After realizing that most of them are worthless in all parts besides giving a story about why to kill these Animals(usually they're just bad and im too lazy go do it master) and then after a game breaking bug at 12 i had to restart.

Took me about 1-1.5 hours to hit 10 and took me about 8 to get to 24 so i can see how people get there without exploiting

There's a Warzone bug that gives massive amounts of XP even if it only goes for 2 minutes.

Sucks to be them though because they really do risk suspension/ban/reset of character and no doubt Bioware is investigating this as stated by SR..

Yes...

By exploiting...

I was meaning through normal PvP'ing...

Sad that people would even exploit it...

Wasn't this ever known during beta?

Its not much they can really ban for imo. Its the simpliest fix of getting enough people in so that you have to play the actual match? put 3-5 more waves and bam now they actualy play in pvp

Sucks to be them though because they really do risk suspension/ban/reset of character and no doubt Bioware is investigating this as stated by SR..

Hope those people who actually wanted to pvp aren't going to get banned and just keep requeing. Yes there are people who play mmos only for pvp

Some people like myself leveled up in the beta weekends so they can spam through all the dialogue scenes. That alone will make leveling faster by 125%-133%. Also, since then BioWare has upped the exp on starting worlds and quests as a whole.

Plus where is the proof of the exploit?

On the post started by Stephen Reid today, trolls put that they ordered in November/December and got in today. Please don't feed the trolls on this topic as well.

Here ya go...

Hello all,

The Live Services and development teams are aware of the reports on this issue, and we're investigating. We'll take appropriate action against any players who are found to be exploiting the game in any way.

Thanks for your patience while we look into the issue.

I know I like playing the game, so I won't be going that fast, but if I'm not level 20 within 10 hours I'll be slightly upset. I've participated in 3 beta's, so I know what to do now. It'll be easy to blow through everything. I'll probably start with a different spec when I get in until everything calms down, then reroll my juggernaut and play srsly. I don't see any reason why there shouldn't be level 20's, but 30 is too much. But, exploits or not level 20 should be about average right now to anybody who's played in the beta. 12-14 to anybody who's fresh. 8-10 to anybody who's never played an MMO like this before.

I remember the first person to 80 when WoTLK came out... oops... no I don't. I remember the first person to 85 when Cataclysm came out... oops... no I don't.

Leveling = time, not skill in any way. If you want to get to 50 first, knock yourself out, but it doesn't make you skilled at anything other than sitting for long hours staring at a screen.

Athene

I know I like playing the game, so I won't be going that fast, but if I'm not level 20 within 10 hours I'll be slightly upset. I've participated in 3 beta's, so I know what to do now. It'll be easy to blow through everything. I'll probably start with a different spec when I get in until everything calms down, then reroll my juggernaut and play srsly. I don't see any reason why there shouldn't be level 20's, but 30 is too much. But, exploits or not level 20 should be about average right now to anybody who's played in the beta. 12-14 to anybody who's fresh. 8-10 to anybody who's never played an MMO like this before.

Oh, and with that being said. Expect level 50's by morning. Those are the ones with the exploits and no lives. Level 50 should be no problem in a 24 hour time span if you devote every minute to grinding.

The servers haven't even been live for 14 hours...

And people are in their 30's...

That's the work of exploiters. I said in another post already that by now, serious gamers should be at about level 20 IF they've been in the beta and know what to do. If they haven't, they should be level 14-16 by now.

If they cant get every preorder in game for early access how are they going to go after the people they let exploit the xp bug. This is getting out of hand. Does EA and Lucas have a say or is Bioware handling this? The people who exploited the game need to be kicked.

Here ya go...

This does not necessarily mean there is an exploit going on. It reads that they are investigating, not that there is an exploit. There might be an exploit; however, from my experience on beta weekends, once you have a dedicated group you can win the WZ extremely fast and requeue.

Also form the posts, the people in game are saying that the exp is earned from a WZ closing. Now they should not be getting full exp for a game that ends as soon as it begins, (BioWare should fix this) but this does not mean people are exploiting. I will constantly queue for WZ once I am level 10, not to exploit, but to PVP. It is not a players fault if they are continuously put in a WZ that ends due to lack of players.

Edited by KvotheBloodless

serious gamers should be at about level 20 IF they've been in the beta and know what to do. If they haven't, they should be level 14-16 by now.

That sounds reasonable...

I don't see why they don't shut down Warzones till more player are allowed into the game...

Stop the exploiting now...

Or hell, even allow more people in now since servers have that low of a population...

This does not necessarily mean there is an exploit going on. It reads that they are investigating, not that there is an exploit. There might be an exploit; however, from my experience on beta weekends, once you have a dedicated group you can win the WZ extremely fast and requeue.

Read the following posts...

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?p=83305#edit83305

Still don't believe people are exploiting???