what is your #1 complaint about this game right at this moment?

xioix

• Replies 482
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Very much so.

Take the blinders off.

Or are you so blown away by your precious game you think it's peachy?

Watch any youtube video of TOR, with foliage. It's painfully obvious. The crap literally grows out of the ground as you approach its rendering distance ( which is pathetically bad), yet you want to insult others intelligence claiming it's not there. When clearly, it is.

For the record, I build my own PC's for profit, and personal use. I have no problem with fps and max out TOR with shadows, and AA.

For you to deny a ENGINE issue, something that does not change from user to user, truly makes me facepalm.

Edited by Your_dominus

My biggest gripe? Definetely one of the worst mmorpg engine I've seen. Terribly implemented shadows, performance is terrible comparing to graphics, the fps basically DIES with more then 10 people on screen despite the fact that it usually runs with no problems. It's a mess and right now it's the only thing that can keep me from continuing playing after 30 days.

WRONG my PC does not have this issue period, been building PC's since you been in diapers, I know what pop-in is, it doesnt happen on max period. Its an issue on your end.

lol you are wrong, its as simple as that, I run a

Gigabyte mobo

Latest K series cpu

16 gig ram

6990 4 gig

3x 27" Asus linked

1200 PSU

etcetcetc, I have just told you it happens, that means its a fact, maybe you should stop insulting the guy ?..

As for ages, an what we do, HAHAA man you really don't wanna have that pissing contest with me... so it's irrelevant.

Outleveling content, I have been doing pretty much every planet since balmorra 3-4 levels ahead of said planet and now I am stuck with completely skipping alderaan or slogging through grey and green quests. I would really like someway to turn off XP.

Outleveling content, I have been doing pretty much every planet since balmorra 3-4 levels ahead of said planet and now I am stuck with completely skipping alderaan or slogging through grey and green quests. I would really like someway to turn off XP.

I would go knock em out mate if I was you, the bonus quests are alone worth doing. Rushing through levels is what gets you into that trouble.

Because this isn't a PlayStation game, human interaction is what makes the game better beyond the content.

Ironically enough Final Fantasy XI was on the PlayStation. (as well as being an MMO) I can tell you that not being able to do a thing without a group did not make the game any better.

My only real complaint is the time they did maintenance yesterday and the fact that they think that it's ok to do it at that time.

major fail from their side here in Europe. i was still unable to play at 18:30 or something when i last checked. if they do that every week then i'll kill my self. its so NOT in order and so NOT the right way to do it. i know we should avoid to making these refrences to WoW but at least they got the server maintenance right. i honestly dont give a rats arse if Europe get the patch a day later or not, its not acceptable that they do a maintenance from like 3AM to 18:30 pm the next day!

btw i want my speech bubbles. it helps alot with the MMO feeling.

someone help me btw. i cant make my own post, why not? i dont know where to write the title!

Edited by Beardedragon

my number one complaint is the how we can't share class specific type quests with people that are the same class as us. I have to like do missions twice when I'm playing with my friends. I understand that the story is supposed to be about your character but I think the mission could be multiplayer but have a different CS play for each person simultaneously like in other games so we don't have to do the whole mission twice.

that...and too many damn caves/tunnel type zones.