Mr. Musco, it is time for an update on the flying hack situation in ranked PVP

iam_celestial

We disagree on his mental state...he's trying to draw attention, that's it.

He doesn't do this because he's mental - he does it to force change. You can view him as an evil person, but I'd much rather have a hacker like him who openly demonstrates EXACTLY what he's doing, than some jackhole who hides it.

What, having multiple payed accounts, pretends they aren't all his, then has arguments with himself isn't crazy?

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who knows how many subtle hackers he inspired who are hiding from us with all these class changes (speed buffs, invulnerability, teleports etc) between 3.0-5.0... :(

Sadly, lots of them and it's been happening since launch. Not just with him, but many others since then.

I really hate him, but there is one positive thing this guy has done. He has shut up all the hack denier/trolls who used to attack people on the forums to shut them up from discussing hacks.

The deniers arguments have zero substance now. We don't even need to provide proof like they always used to ask for, one of their own does it for us.

Here's an old thread from 2013, you can see how it starts off innocent and then the deniers start trolling.

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=594814&highlight=Hack

Havent attitudes changed now that there is irrefutable proof posted on a nearly 3 monthly cycle. The sad thing is if this was only happening in regs, the toxic people would say "it's only regs, who cares". But it's been mainly happening in ranked for the last few years and those same toxic players have been up in arms about it. Screaming from the roof tops. So now hacking is really frowned appon and 99% of the deniers have shut up.

Now all we need is for the people who use them subtlety in regs to stop

Edited by TrixxieTriss

Loved how he posts this "link" to the cheat coding, then another person supports him with the "...its totally safe and genuine..." line, hilarious. Obvious forum alt is obvious maybe?

All year I've been seeing him pop back up on multiple accounts, not f2p, but paid ones. I've lost count, but I would say he is definitely over 10 paid accounts for the year, if he gets banned, he just starts another until the ban gets lifted, then he rotates them.

He never really ever leaves the game. He has at least one or two ledgitmate accounts that he doesn't hack on or troll the forums with.

People who support him, defend him, think it's funny or ok to do it because he is bringing it to Bios attention, aren't helping the issue. He sees them as his fan club and does it to get their attention. All they do is make him do it more.

All year I've been seeing him pop back up on multiple accounts, not f2p, but paid ones. I've lost count, but I would say he is definitely over 10 paid accounts for the year, if he gets banned, he just starts another until the ban gets lifted, then he rotates them.

He never really ever leaves the game. He has at least one or two ledgitmate accounts that he doesn't hack on or troll the forums with.

People who support him, defend him, think it's funny or ok to do it because he is bringing it to Bios attention, aren't helping the issue. He sees them as his fan club and does it to get their attention. All they do is make him do it more.

Multiple paid accounts... for the sole purpose of trolling.

I wonder if someone at BW HQ were to gain a list of these accounts and checked them against credit card info, if they'd find that each account was paid via a different card... then checked the IP addresses of said accounts. If they were from the same IP, or different dynamic addresses, that'd be pretty good evidence of stolen credit cards. OR severe mental instability. I can't really see a sane person using their own credit card to open 10+ accounts just to troll PvP.

I wonder if someone at BW HQ were to gain a list of these accounts and checked them against credit card info, if they'd find that each account was paid via a different card... then checked the IP addresses of said accounts. If they were from the same IP, or different dynamic addresses, that'd be pretty good evidence of stolen credit cards. OR severe mental instability. I can't really see a sane person using their own credit card to open 10+ accounts just to troll PvP.

I don't think he's doing it to troll PvPers, I think he's doing it to troll Bioware. He's doing it to point out EXACTLY where their system has serious flaws that others are taking advantage of.

I don't think he's doing it to troll PvPers, I think he's doing it to troll Bioware. He's doing it to point out EXACTLY where their system has serious flaws that others are taking advantage of.

So he's giving them his own money (~$150 a month) to make a statement? Unlikely. More likely he's using someone else's to do it, if he's sane.

So he's giving them his own money (~$150 a month) to make a statement? Unlikely. More likely he's using someone else's to do it, if he's sane.

I really don't care how he's paying for it - I'm talking about the result of what he's doing.

I really don't care how he's paying for it - I'm talking about the result of what he's doing.

But but but.... a second ago you were defending his motivations for doing what he did, no mention of the actual result. You said he's not doing it to troll PvP'ers (which he is, whether or not that's his intention) but to troll Bioware to prove a point (which he's not accomplishing, because they're only reaction seems to be to ban him over and over). You seem convinced that he's thinking rationally and acts with a clear purpose, and if he's using stolen credit cards that's OK as long as he gets the result. I'm saying that at best he's not of sound mind, and at worst a criminal.

And again, to reiterate, the only result of his actions is to interfere with many matches and draw attention to himself, as well as emboldening other cheaters to do the same. Any way you look at it, he's not a hero, he's not some Robin Hood breaking the rules for some greater good, he's blatantly flaunting the rules for the sake of flaunting the rules. Nothing more.

It's more than that because he doesn't start out by making his videos and posting them to get Biowares attention.

He always starts by trolling people in games. He goes from server to server to do. He gets his friends to help him and he gives the hacks to some others.

Then he lets it fester and taunts people to report him to ban him.

None of this affects Bioware, it affects the players. That is the definition of trolling us.

If he was serious he would make the video of how it works, what the flaw is and maybe demonstrate it a few times in his video and then send it to Bioware for them to fix it.

If they still didn't fix it, then he might consider posting it on the forums and ask them publically to fix it.

It's obviously an attempt to get attention, but not Biowares.

Edited by TrixxieTriss

There are ledgitmate and non criminal ways to do what he is doing with different payment methods.

He could have multiple PayPal accounts, he could have a few ledgitmate credit cards, he could be buying prepaid credit cards, he could be buying prepaid game cards.

He also uses third party DNS servers to connect to swtor.

But he still has some sort of personality disorder or mental health issue. Most trolls do.

There are ledgitmate and non criminal ways to do what he is doing with different payment methods.

He could have multiple PayPal accounts, he could have a few ledgitmate credit cards, he could be buying prepaid credit cards, he could be buying prepaid game cards.

He also uses third party DNS servers to connect to swtor.

But he still has some sort of personality disorder or mental health issue. Most trolls do.

That's still his money, albeit routed through different sources. I'm having difficulty believing someone would do that.

I like to think of it like this: finding a hacker in your PvP event is supposedly "exciting". It's similar to opening a crate and not knowing what you might get. Will it be a flier, a speed hacker, or a flying speed hacker? So many potential combinations.

That's still his money, albeit routed through different sources. I'm having difficulty believing someone would do that.

It's weird I know, but he is weird to start with. Some people spend all their money all month on drinking, gambling, new computer gear, MacDonalds, etc.

Even if he spends $200 a month, that's not much per day, that's only about $6.50 a day. That's about how much two coffees cost in Australia.

So if he gets his "hit" for his sick addiction, he probably sees $200 well spent.

I like to think of it like this: finding a hacker in your PvP event is supposedly "exciting". It's similar to opening a crate and not knowing what you might get. Will it be a flier, a speed hacker, or a flying speed hacker? So many potential combinations.

It's never exciting, it's down right infuriating if all you play is pvp.

I imagine that the solution serverside its like:

Server: hello players where are you what are you doing?

Player1: here in spawn point waiting and oh just throw a snowball to player2

Player2: same.. but no snowball

Player3: spawn point just chating and choosing the correct outfit

Player_Hack: eh uhmm wait I'm like here

Server: Player1 here have a parcel, Player_Hack repeat please

Player_Hack: I'm Flyiiing!

Server: No you can't... now die

Player_Hack: aww

It's weird I know, but he is weird to start with. Some people spend all their money all month on drinking, gambling, new computer gear, MacDonalds, etc.

Even if he spends $200 a month, that's not much per day, that's only about $6.50 a day. That's about how much two coffees cost in Australia.

So if he gets his "hit" for his sick addiction, he probably sees $200 well spent.

Fair points, I suppose. Just saying it's a possibility he's doing something criminal to finance his trolling. Can't prove anything definitively, of course.

UPDATE: Hey TUXs, look around before his threads get deleted. Still think he's sane?

Edited by eriksarcasm

Fair points, I suppose. Just saying it's a possibility he's doing something criminal to finance his trolling. Can't prove anything definitively, of course.

UPDATE: Hey TUXs, look around before his threads get deleted. Still think he's sane?

Yeah, I'm starting to wonder about the criminal thing myself, I was trying to give him the benefit of the doubt on that one thing, but to start another account so soon to just troll the forums and a few people he hates, seems to suggest he's either got way too much money or he's a criminal.

Oh, and TUX, make sure you check out the pvp section, nearly 2 whole pages of his insanity on display. I especially love the threads directed at me. I gues I must have said something to close to home about his mental state or struck a nerve somewhere. Maybe it's because I'm anti hack, seeing as he attacked Icykill too, even though she's not playing, lol.

Yeah, I'm starting to wonder about the criminal thing myself, I was trying to give him the benefit of the doubt on that one thing, but to start another account so soon to just troll the forums and a few people he hates, seems to suggest he's either got way too much money or he's a criminal.

Oh, and TUX, make sure you check out the pvp section, nearly 2 whole pages of his insanity on display. I especially love the threads directed at me. I gues I must have said something to close to home about his mental state or struck a nerve somewhere. Maybe it's because I'm anti hack, seeing as he attacked Icykill too, even though she's not playing, lol.

He definitely reads these, one of his early rants mentioned the stolen credit card business. You might be the target because you post frequently about his shenanegans. Why he mentions Icy, even though we haven't heard from her in a while, is beyond me.

But you're probably right, we haven't heard the last of him *cue dramatic music*

They will do nothing, they are more interested in making pretty armor and finding ways to turn free things in CC expenses.

Warzones have had problems for years, there is imbalance, hacking and bad coding, and they do nothing, and they wonder why server numbers drop, especially Pub side.

Atm, it is absolutely terrible.

The whole Merc Jugg imbalance, the hacks, and i iterate, the terrible coding.

The dream is for balanced PvP, but that dream has gone unanswered for 5 years.