I am done.

Hypernetic

I didn't burn through anything. I did the same content you are doing. I didn't skip dialog. I did every flashpoint while leveling. I did space combat. I did PVP.

So what now? I guess you are just slow.

If you spent reasonable amount of time in the game (less than 20 hours a week), you wouldn't be nowhere near 50.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Wasn't the official release of this game Dec 20th? 8 days? Alright, let's just say 2 weeks for all the early access business. Relax, there is alot to do imo on the way to lvl 50, and if you got bored of the PvP system already then you have really high standards, or a short attention span. Give the developers a month or two, I think this game started with a reasonable amount of PvP content.

Realize there was a whole beta worth full of complaints of the PVP system right? They failed to listen; BW is riding off the name, wont last long because this game is utter ****.

And for the record us 50's didn't BURN through anything. This game is seriously *********** easy to level in. We're not burning through it; you're just terrible. Here is some help, pickup quest, run to placemarker on map, kill X amount mobs / retrive X amount of items. Move to next Marker, repeat, run to base turn in. Repeat.

Edited by JreL

You should be happy that the game has any pvp content at all after first launch.

Unlike warcraft or whatever nonsense you think you play, this game hasn't had years of excess development time to dedicate to perfecting pvp. It JUST freaking launched for ***** sake.

One week into wow, me and my friends were having a *********** blast pvping in Ashara against Alliance. It slowed down our leveling because all we did was PVP for a bit while leveling. Somethign this game lacked -- World pvp, would have given people what they WANTED, would have slowed us down to 50 -- making the game feel more worthed.

Edited by Sireene
reply to edited post

Realize there was a whole beta worth full of complaints of the PVP system right? They failed to listen; BW is riding off the name, wont last long because this game is utter ****.

And BW made this game with focus on PvP ... no, not really. They know about the issues PvP has, but PvP was not the priority for TOR launch. Despite that it's hell lot of fun for some players and painful experience for others apparently ^^. tl;dr You sound like TOR was advertised as PvP focused game, which it was not.

And for the record us 50's didn't BURN through anything. This game is seriously *********** easy to level in. We're not burning through it; you're just terrible. Here is some help, pickup quest, run to placemarker on map, kill X amount mobs / retrive X amount of items. Move to next Marker, repeat, run to base turn in. Repeat.

Love you.

Edited by Sireene
rude/uninviting

And BW made this game with focus on PvP ... no, not really. They know about the issues PvP has, but PvP was not the priority for TOR launch. Despite that it's hell lot of fun for some players and painful experience for others apparently ^^. tl;dr You sound like TOR was advertised as PvP focused game, which it was not.

That's cool. They can lose all their PVP customers then.

It will be pretty funny too when all of you kids are crying about empty servers, long queue times, etc, etc, etc.

Happens in every MMO.

"OH you don't like it?!? GO BACK TO WOW!! hahaha I sure told him!"

6 months later

"WoW is such a terrible game, why do people play it. Wah Wah Wah Blizzard killed my MMO with a new WoW expansion".

I didn't burn through anything. I did the same content you are doing. I didn't skip dialog. I did every flashpoint while leveling. I did space combat. I did PVP.

So what now? I guess you are just slow.

Or perhaps most people have real lives. If you went through ALL the content while leveling "normally", and hit 50 already, I'd say you must have had absolutely nothing else to do. Job? Wife? Kids? Maybe one of the three?

That's fine, but calling others slow is a pretty ridiculous response.

That's cool. They can lose all their PVP customers then.

It will be pretty funny too when all of you kids are crying about empty servers, long queue times, etc, etc, etc.

Happens in every MMO.

"OH you don't like it?!? GO BACK TO WOW!! hahaha I sure told him!"

6 months later

"WoW is such a terrible game, why do people play it. Wah Wah Wah Blizzard killed my MMO with a new WoW expansion".

Not really. I bought the game for PvE, but I like the PvP more so now it looks I will play it for its PvP. You crying here about how bad it is or how only casuals can enjoy it will not change that. You want hardcore PvP game ... then *** are you doing in TOR. Go play SC2 or Counterstrike or something.

Or perhaps most people have real lives. If you went through ALL the content while leveling "normally", and hit 50 already, I'd say you must have had absolutely nothing else to do. Job? Wife? Kids? Maybe one of the three?

That's fine, but calling others slow is a pretty ridiculous response.

Holidays? derp.

This game is ridiculously fast and easy to level in. I'm not sure how calling them slow is a "pretty ridiculous response". What would you call it? Speed challenged?

You failed to understand how bugs are prioritized and how much time it takes to fix things without completely breaking another.

Take early Blizzard/WoW for example. Took them how long to offer a patch? Then how many NEW things were broke from the fixes they tried to implement? Have you not seen the things that have been fixed? Kids like you just want everything right away or it's cry time.

WoW, amongst other games, are relatively seriously easy to level. Kill x mobs, etc. are in every MMO. It's not exclusive to SWTOR as you appear to make it. And as easy as things are, it still takes time. Congrats on having nothing else to do but play SWTOR, therefore you made 50 pretty quickly. Others have lives and responsibilities, so we're not going to hit 50 in such short time.

You're impatient? That's fine. Less whiners on the forums. Bye.

I am tired of having 4 level 13 snipers on my team every game.

Tired of a PVP system that rewards incompetence.

Tired of huttball, want to do real PVP.

BAI!

Huttball is your reward for rolling the overpopulated side on your server. I am playing republic on Swiftsure and hardly ever get a Huttball match and usually get into a match within seconds of queueing.

BW said that they're going to add rated WZ, and premade vs premade ques. Should it have been in game at launch? Probably, but at least it's in the works. Maybe you just need a break from the game. That's not neccesarily a bad thing if you've been playing in beta.

Or, and I know that people use this as a defense but that's not how I mean it here, you could level an alt. I'm not meaning this in like a "BW's game is fine play an ult lewl" I'm just saying it's a way to kill time until they impliment the features you want.

TL;DR the features you want are supposedly coming, be patient or take a break but stop whining :D

BW said that they're going to add rated WZ, and premade vs premade ques. Should it have been in game at launch? Probably, but at least it's in the works. Maybe you just need a break from the game. That's not neccesarily a bad thing if you've been playing in beta.

Or, and I know that people use this as a defense but that's not how I mean it here, you could level an alt. I'm not meaning this in like a "BW's game is fine play an ult lewl" I'm just saying it's a way to kill time until they impliment the features you want.

TL;DR the features you want are supposedly coming, be patient or take a break but stop whining :D

Squeaky wheel gets the grease my friend.

If nobody "whines" things won't change.

You know you're dealing with the absolute height of maturity when most of a person's arguments are "Hurr durr" and "Derp".

If you're already a level 50 and you hate the game and you hate the PvP and blah, blah, blah. Try another game maybe?

Bioware's not going to change everything about the game just to please one person who probably won't be satisfied by anything at this point.

Some of us like the game. Is it perfect? Far from it. There are a ton of things I wish were changed, but nothing is ever perfect.

If all else fails you could always just turn off the computer and go read a book or something.

You know you're dealing with the absolute height of maturity when most of a person's arguments are "Hurr durr" and "Derp".

If you're already a level 50 and you hate the game and you hate the PvP and blah, blah, blah. Try another game maybe?

Bioware's not going to change everything about the game just to please one person who probably won't be satisfied by anything at this point.

Some of us like the game. Is it perfect? Far from it. There are a ton of things I wish were changed, but nothing is ever perfect.

If all else fails you could always just turn off the computer and go read a book or something.

That's cool.

Insult me all you want, it doesn't change the facts about the game.

It might just be that this is the first MMO I've played since graduating college and since I'm starting my career I just have a lot less free time on my hands but it seems to me that if you watch all the clip scenes and engage yourself in the story then this game takes a lot longer to level than WoW, even back in the vanilla days.

Like I said though, it might just be that I don't have as much time on my hands so it seems like it's taking longer.

I don't think so. Maybe? I was pretty casual when WoW came out and it took me what seemed like forever to get to 60.

It's all relative. Either way, I leveled several toons over 40 in the ToR beta. Once you know how everything works it takes no time at all. First time through? Maybe a little longer while you take in the sights.