So That Vault Lana Found Us In...

MarauderNZero

Do we defrost the other popsicles in there or what? For all we know some of our missing companions might be in their.

That's about the only plausible in story explanation we could get for some of the missing companions that would have the least amount of forums griping happen.

I support this idea, but Malgus is so hot, he probably defrosted himself. :rak_03:

Oh no...first Arcann, now Malgus? :p It's the mask, isn't it?

I'll admit he looked all right in the early trailers before he got hit in the face with a grenade, but after that? He was missing part of his cheek and all I can think of is him drooling in his mask.

His has a sexy voice though, I'll give you that.

Edited by CloudCastle

Before they nerfed the final fight with Darth Malgus the only way you could kill him was to knock him off the side of that bridge using a bomb so canonically, he fell off and we never saw him again. Malgus has taken bombs to the face and has even had a mountain dropped on him. I'm sure he could have survived the fall using something simple like the force to slow his fall and land on a lower platform. He could have escaped and went into hiding to plot his return.

100% plausible considering BW once had the idea to have Malgus gifted to The Eternal Throne in carbonite. Not sure why they scrapped that idea but at least now we know there is true potential for his return in one form or another.

Oh no...first Arcann, now Malgus? :p It's the mask, isn't it?

I'll admit he looked all right in the early trailers before he got hit in the face with a grenade, but after that? He was missing part of his cheek and all I can think of is him drooling in his mask.

His has a sexy voice though, I'll give you that.

I have a thing for men with huge scars and a dark past in fiction:rak_03:

He does have a great voice! I don't want him to be a companion though, he's to cool to be a permanent thing! Wouldn't mind a Malgus fling however, as a thank you for being useful to his mightyness.:rak_06:

Arcann will always be my future husband and father of my 200 children.