Snowballs

Belpheghor

This last patch was BULL. Can we PLEASE have an option to toggle snowballs on/off??? Not ALL of us LOVE the Life Day Snowballs and/or wish to participate in either throwing or having snow balls thrown at them, thank you.

If you dont like xmas, stay home. If you dont like rain, stay home. If you dont like life day, stay in your stronghold. Dont expect the whole world to change because you are grumpy.

Btw, I can throw it at NPC again so I dont have to throw it at you who doesnt have a buff and is idling on the fleet passing gas at people that enjoy the holiday ingame.

Edited by Zasszz

I don't think people realize they can right click the Snow buff in the tray and it turns off...

No duh, then another turd throws another snowball at you and you right click it again, and again and again to infinity.

And staying in your stronghold is fine, but when you go into a WZ or FP guess what, ppl would rather throw snowballs at you than actually play the game, which is why I think it would be a good idea to have a way of blocking this nonsense.

Heck, I'd GLADLY pay 1000CCs or more for a CM option to avoid this garbage, hint hint BW, potential money to be made here, chaching $$$$

I don't mind the snowballs but I have decided that when I go to the fleet to dress the part.

If they going to throw snowballs I am wearing my snow suit so it doesn't drip all over me and then if you throw a snowball at me be prepared for me to throw one back and don't get huffy if I throw it back, you started the fight lol

or just have a stim of warmth (Cannot target someone with warmth) lol or something you can buy from a vendor just like the rakghoul serum

Decent idea, though being whacked by a snowball isn't nearly as "detrimental" as being infected with the rakghoul plague :)

This is why having personal strongholds is a great thing. When events happen I want to avoid, I just use my stronghold for everything I can. But I don't mind the snowballs so much, SWTOR certainly isn't the only MMORPG to have them. :rolleyes:

I hate snowballs. Life Day is like a cheesy WoW event, it makes me not want to log in. An anti-snowball buff (like the above mentioned Warmth stim) would be greatly appreciated.

So the snowballs, not the atrocious state of end game/gearing, are what make you not want to log in?

I hate snowballs. Life Day is like a cheesy WoW event, it makes me not want to log in. An anti-snowball buff (like the above mentioned Warmth stim) would be greatly appreciated.

Not only that, is it even part of any Star Wars lore at all???

I mean c'mon, it's basically Xmas in a Star Wars game FFS.

So the snowballs, not the atrocious state of end game/gearing, are what make you not want to log in?

I don't have any characters at max level, and I wouldn't play endgame even if I did - so no, gearing isn't what makes me not want to log in. (Though, for the sake of the game remaining alive, I'm still concerned about the gearing situation, since it seems to have driven an alarming number of sub cancellations.)

Even so, there are things I think are worse than the snowballs - namely, the DvL popups. I haven't been playing since those started. We should really be able to turn those off...I really don't know if I'll re-sub unless we get that option. Of course, I'd still like to opt out of snowballs also.

No duh, then another turd throws another snowball at you and you right click it again, and again and again to infinity.

And staying in your stronghold is fine, but when you go into a WZ or FP guess what, ppl would rather throw snowballs at you than actually play the game, which is why I think it would be a good idea to have a way of blocking this nonsense.

Heck, I'd GLADLY pay 1000CCs or more for a CM option to avoid this garbage, hint hint BW, potential money to be made here, chaching $$$$

Oh the HORROR.

Seriously. Just let people get their parcels and find something else to complain about.