Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Knights of the Enternal Throne Survey

Theshadowbehind

Hey folks!

Good catch on the 50 characters. That section is meant for quick/brief feedback, but not quite that brief. We have alerted the team of the issue and they are looking into allowing more characters in that field. Thanks!

-eric

It's too late for us!! :rak_06:

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey folks!

Good catch on the 50 characters. That section is meant for quick/brief feedback, but not quite that brief. We have alerted the team of the issue and they are looking into allowing more characters in that field. Thanks!

-eric

Thanks Eric...we appreciate you stopping by to mention that.

Go on, prove it.

I dare ya.

He can't prove it. He has no evidence or data. He just keeps beating that strawman in front of everyone in the hopes people will buy into his propaganda. He also doesn't seem to understand (or is willfully pretending not to understand) that subscriptions are paid IN ADVANCE, and so people who quit do not immediately lose access to the forums.

People really need to stop feeding him. He's never going to listen and he's never going to change.

Edited by AscendingSky

I tried to comment on CXP being fixable but still in need of significant tweaking, as well my own personal crusade to see all story content get a solo alternative (to wrap up Dread War, Macrobinoculars, etc). Obviously, that was all too long. So I tried just one, or the other, or cutting down my normally verbose explanations. No dice, no matter what.

So I tried "I had feedback but 50 characters was too few for it" but that was 51 characters.

Edited by JLazarillo

Hey folks!

-eric

I'll assume that they didn't QA the survey then? :rak_03:

As usual, I'm left out of the mailing list. This is the free CC giveway all over again. Thanks Bioware, glad I and my opinions matter to you.

It's things like this, not the RNGearing, not the lack of new content, not the bugs, that really grind my gears. It's the lack of respect for paying customers.

lol why does that sound like you are gonna order a whole Arcann Barbie like doll ? :D:D:D

Nah, this game needs some serious feedback, I already said what I needed about Arcann. It's good to be brief about such subjects.:rak_03:

I think the feeling of the game overall changed, and I wanted to elaborate on that but because of the error me and others could not. I hope we get another chance somehow but who knows. /shrugs

I just took the time to do this survey and thought man i doubt they are going to listen to what i have to say but id like to at least make sure i do my part and offer some suggestions. i get to the end and type out a whole nicely written essay i think i feel would help this game hit continue after i proof read as best as i could and BAM a nice big middle finger shows up and says we want you to be specific but only 50 characters long.......... So here is the 50 or less characters for you EA, Stop Monopolizing this IP and let someone else take over. Edited by Kenthros

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.